•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 43•°*” - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Minu was exactly same today ..finally did she see how her Shubho's family is ...

Last pic 🥺

Living his dreams 🙄😳

Arshi will become fat soon😃

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

IMG_2159.jpeg

Minu thinking why am I here! 👆

IMG_2157.jpeg

Ani is living in his dreams! Yes that’s his mantra to live in peace!

IMG_2156.jpeg
Ani and Arshi! Arshi the slave driver😡

Minu ka ye haal hai both onscreen and offscreensmiley36

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

So finally Ani has accepted the fact that he was singing for Jhanak and also day dreamed of her romantically! No life introspection with “if” or “buts” and no forgetfulness smiley36

The staring back and forth was🔥 He is just trying to cling to Arshi so that Jhanak stays close to him. Mr. Buddo needs to get out from his doubts.

Why was Jhanak talking about that night and saying “us raat ko mera rehne dejiye” as if the deed happened smiley37 But I really hope makers don’t reveal any pregnancy later on. It will be utter nonsense. I would only like to assume she was just enjoying his physical proximity with him with his hugs. 

So the divorce papers weren’t signed it was only for the promo! Shukar. Looks like they will compel them to do it towards the end when their emotions will be high and they might confess to each other about love. My hope is kinda restored again. It’s going to be more like push and pull again. 

btw Hiba looks so beautiful in the parrot green saree and it seems like not Arshi but Jhanak is actually color coordinating with Ani in all the functions so technically she is the Bridesmiley17

Only colour is coordinated what abt their hearts 🙄

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So finally Ani has accepted the fact that he was singing for Jhanak and also day dreamed of her romantically! No life introspection with “if” or “buts” and no forgetfulness smiley36

The staring back and forth was🔥 He is just trying to cling to Arshi so that Jhanak stays close to him. Mr. Buddo needs to get out from his doubts.

Why was Jhanak talking about that night and saying “us raat ko mera rehne dejiye” as if the deed happened smiley37 But I really hope makers don’t reveal any pregnancy later on. It will be utter nonsense. I would only like to assume she was just enjoying his physical proximity with him with his hugs. 

So the divorce papers weren’t signed it was only for the promo! Shukar. Looks like they will compel them to do it towards the end when their emotions will be high and they might confess to each other about love. My hope is kinda restored again. It’s going to be more like push and pull again. 

btw Hiba looks so beautiful in the parrot green saree and it seems like not Arshi but Jhanak is actually color coordinating with Ani in all the functions so technically she is the Bridesmiley17

divorce drama will be 🔥 they are already losing control of their emotions shaadi aate aate kuch toh bada dhamaka hoga smiley36

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

A positive Anum..

❣️❣️💕

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Tagging few more :) 

Edkv74 thumbnail

IMG_2160.jpeg

Ani to Jhanak 👆

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What's Jhanak's monologue today?

Subha subha mood kharab krney ka dil nhi kara hai ab 😖

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

divorce drama will be 🔥 they are already losing control of their emotions shaadi aate aate kuch toh bada dhamaka hoga smiley36

I want to lose control fully! Looks like first step will be from Ani since he is realizing it and his emotions are so high even though he is trying to put up a facade. 😈

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow he Kya ulti ganga bah rahi hai ! You are all hopeful and maya is all down … 😱😂