Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Don't worry!

It will definitely have an opposite effect on their relationship. 

Utni hi force k sath usky qareeb ayega or Jhanak ko pyaar ki takleef ka ehsaas hna start hgya hn to wo bhi ziada din tak nhi resist kr paygy....

Jitna hi door jayengy

Utna hi pass ayngy 💯

Dear U saw all the mehandi BTS 

Ani again become mad bull 

He is not right partner for Jhanak because As a couple future me bhut problems hogi inhe 

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Chalo guys..am feeling sleepy...good night 

Gud Night 🌙 😴 ✨️ 
xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Dear U saw all the mehandi BTS 

Ani again become mad bull 

He is not right partner for Jhanak because As a couple future me bhut problems hogi inhe 

I can definitely understand.

What he's doing right now is completely unfair!

But people learn from their mistakes, so if Jhanak politely communicates with him about this, things would definitely be different.

He is the best partner for her, undoubtedly! 💯

An angel for her who stood for her in her toughest times.♥️

Although some of his actions are morally wrong, can't Jhanak be his light in the darkness??✨️

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

EVERYONE THIS THREAD IS INVITING YOU

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5357141

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

nicely written! Aap bhi karalo vent... sab ko mauqa milega aaj! 😅

I have been feeling suffocated with J for quite some time now. and it is resulting in what we all were afraid of ... him taking it out in the worst way possible. He is a mature guy with a very kidish heart! his heart and EQ has not matured at all! 

you are right, ani does not share his feelings easily with anyone. He felt comfortable doing that with Jhanak and she is badly rejected him, hurting him to the core. We will have to witness this downfall of this guy's last remaining sanity ... and it is going to be painful to watch! 😞

Originally posted by: Sunsh

I have to vent out as I am feeling suffocated now like Ani. Mine would also be a long rant but I have too as I am feeling so so bad for this poor guy. I am not a good writer so please pardon my mistakes.

This is for ANI, guy who has always supported the love of his life unconditionally.

For Ani-It was Love at first sight for Jhanak and he has admitted that 'Maine jis waqt tumhe dekha usi waqt se tumhara ho gaya" inspite of being in relation with Arshi. During the Kashmir track we have seen he tried max to be with Jhanak and even exchanging their phone numbers to be in touch with her. Fortunately for him- incidents happened and he was okay to get married to Jhanak. He accepted her as his wife subconsciously though it was very strong conscious denial. On the railway station, when Jhanak ne first time sindoor mitaya tab he was affected at the milder level because at that time his mind was ruling the heart. He said -main Arshi ko mil kar batoonga phone par nahi- woh kya batana chahta thaa that he and Jhanak got married because of the circumstances and she has to support and accept that. He  was in no intention there at that time to hide his marriage. 

In train- they both  decided will not reveal their marriage and will not talk about it on Jhanak's demand. This was the starting point of chaos in his life. Since Jhanak had lost her mother recently- he supported  her wish consciously though his subconscious was saying something else. 

After the pooja, jhanak wanted to throw sari and sindoor in river but Ani kept with him. He also kept the white shirt that Jhanak spoiled on dinner night with him as memories. 

Poor Ani  slowly and steadily was falling deeper in love with Jhanak but Jhanak always had brush off his feeling and have spoken all kind of nonsense to him in different instances  where  on the other hand Ani was craving for his  acceptence by her. Because of no clarity from Jhanak's side Ani ne arshi ke saath relation nahi toda because of his long standing saath with her though probably he was never in love with her nahi toh usse jhanak se love at first sight nahi hota. Jhanak ke baar baar stupid rejection se hamesha usne reverse reaction dikhaya.

Because of Jhanak non acceptence- Ani started to pacify himself more giving the reason may be she loves Rahul or someone else in life. During this  course he was falling madly in love with her. When jhanak rejected Rahul- Ani wanted to make himself clear if she loves someone else. He asked Jhanak 3 times that night and when he did not got the answer - he for the first time blurted out his feeling to her. He got some hint of Jhanak's affection towards him by that hug. Next morning, he remembered but jhanak pretended to be not- after that he wants jhanak to acknowledge but ladki ne phir wahi stupid accusation cycle shuru kar di. Ani ki feeling phir se hawa mein latak gayi and he did not got the proper closure.

Ani is a reserved and introvert guy. Woh apni feelings kisi ke saath share nahi karta because of the fear of rejection. Isliye usse  itna waqt laga Jhanak ko apni feeling batane mein uska bhi proper closure nahi mila and got somewhat rejected by her. When in controversies, such kind of introvertr people maintain the relation but can become revengeful (Not very extreme ) to make people understand how they felt and this is what Ani will be doing from now on -it seems. He also want jhanak to go through the same emotional turmoil that he is been in so many months since he met her and got married to her words and actions.

Keval iss waqt-

PYAR NE ANI TUMHE NIKAMMA AUR BEKAR KAR DIYA 

WARNA AADMI TOH TUM KAAM KE HO

My thoughts are purely for ANI.  No Jhanak or Arshi in this.

Ani,  Jhanak ke paas ja kar usse phir se I LOVE YOU kaho and this time seek a proper answer from her IN  YES or NO. 

Do not pay attention to any of her gol gol and bekaar ki baatein.

1PariGupta thumbnail

But people learn from their mistakes, so if Jhanak politely communicates with him about this, things would definitely be different.

Although some of his actions are morally wrong, can't Jhanak be his light in the darkness??✨️

right now I m not able to understand this Ani 
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Exactly! He is behaving so roughly because Jhanak isn’t communicating well. she isn’t able to give him the correct answer to his questions. 

I think once they come into the phase where their relationship is acknowledged, the respect and understanding would come automatically. 

Edited by Manoshono - 10 days ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

right now I m not able to understand this Ani 

Haha!!

Abhi to ye dono khud ky samaj se bhi bahar hain!

To hum kya hi samjhy inhn? 😅

adyamalhotraa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

I have to vent out as I am feeling suffocated now like Ani. Mine would also be a long rant but I have too as I am feeling so so bad for this poor guy. I am not a good writer so please pardon my mistakes.

This is for ANI, guy who has always supported the love of his life unconditionally.

For Ani-It was Love at first sight for Jhanak and he has admitted that 'Maine jis waqt tumhe dekha usi waqt se tumhara ho gaya" inspite of being in relation with Arshi. During the Kashmir track we have seen he tried max to be with Jhanak and even exchanging their phone numbers to be in touch with her. Fortunately for him- incidents happened and he was okay to get married to Jhanak. He accepted her as his wife subconsciously though it was very strong conscious denial. On the railway station, when Jhanak ne first time sindoor mitaya tab he was affected at the milder level because at that time his mind was ruling the heart. He said -main Arshi ko mil kar batoonga phone par nahi- woh kya batana chahta thaa that he and Jhanak got married because of the circumstances and she has to support and accept that. He  was in no intention there at that time to hide his marriage. 

In train- they both  decided will not reveal their marriage and will not talk about it on Jhanak's demand. This was the starting point of chaos in his life. Since Jhanak had lost her mother recently- he supported  her wish consciously though his subconscious was saying something else. 

After the pooja, jhanak wanted to throw sari and sindoor in river but Ani kept with him. He also kept the white shirt that Jhanak spoiled on dinner night with him as memories. 

Poor Ani  slowly and steadily was falling deeper in love with Jhanak but Jhanak always had brush off his feeling and have spoken all kind of nonsense to him in different instances  where  on the other hand Ani was craving for his  acceptence by her. Because of no clarity from Jhanak's side Ani ne arshi ke saath relation nahi toda because of his long standing saath with her though probably he was never in love with her nahi toh usse jhanak se love at first sight nahi hota. Jhanak ke baar baar stupid rejection se hamesha usne reverse reaction dikhaya.

Because of Jhanak non acceptence- Ani started to pacify himself more giving the reason may be she loves Rahul or someone else in life. During this  course he was falling madly in love with her. When jhanak rejected Rahul- Ani wanted to make himself clear if she loves someone else. He asked Jhanak 3 times that night and when he did not got the answer - he for the first time blurted out his feeling to her. He got some hint of Jhanak's affection towards him by that hug. Next morning, he remembered but jhanak pretended to be not- after that he wants jhanak to acknowledge but ladki ne phir wahi stupid accusation cycle shuru kar di. Ani ki feeling phir se hawa mein latak gayi and he did not got the proper closure.

Ani is a reserved and introvert guy. Woh apni feelings kisi ke saath share nahi karta because of the fear of rejection. Isliye usse  itna waqt laga Jhanak ko apni feeling batane mein uska bhi proper closure nahi mila and got somewhat rejected by her. When in controversies, such kind of introvertr people maintain the relation but can become revengeful (Not very extreme ) to make people understand how they felt and this is what Ani will be doing from now on -it seems. He also want jhanak to go through the same emotional turmoil that he is been in so many months since he met her and got married to her words and actions.

Keval iss waqt-

PYAR NE ANI TUMHE NIKAMMA AUR BEKAR KAR DIYA 

WARNA AADMI TOH TUM KAAM KE HO

My thoughts are purely for ANI.  No Jhanak or Arshi in this.

Ani,  Jhanak ke paas ja kar usse phir se I LOVE YOU kaho and this time seek a proper answer from her IN  YES or NO. 

Do not pay attention to any of her gol gol and bekaar ki baatein.

this is so well-written!! 

i feel the exactly same way.. 

Edited by adyamalhotraa - 10 days ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I think I already opened the new thread.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5357141