Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

In the end all human...

Who knows...what word can affect whom at what moment...

Plus he is new in this hindi TV industry...

Something must have triggered him to post it like this...

But I hope their off screen bond is not affected....

they r all professional actors so they know… but it sure effects them a lot.. so many times Chandni also mentioned same smiley19 she said u guys can hate the character.. but don’t get personal smiley19 … it happens all around the world… in Korea when actors gets bullied online… so many have committed suicide theresmiley19 …. Poor Krushal he’s doing so good.. but getting personal…is just so bad…feeling bad for him…even their mood gets affected … they need to perform too later… now to see him onscreen will be more pitiful… both for him personally & onscreen character smiley19
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Fame comes with pros and cons.

It's up to the actors now what they want to focus

Upon.

As much as I have seen Krushal.. I believe he understands this...he is jovial person..

But....all are human beings ...shayad hoga exhausted kisi baat Ko leke...aur dekh Liya hoga USS waqt....

I don't think their off screen bond is gonna be affected... at least I hope so...

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

That is ridiculous! Krushal is a fantastic actor , with those wonderfully expressive eyes! What his character does or says in the show has nothing to do with him personally. It's stupid how people don't see that ! And he's getting more recognition that Hiba because of how their characters are currently written , and that's purely on the makers. Honestly, I didn't like Hiba much either to start with .. I feel the makers are not fully utilising her talent. I watched her previously in JCPH and she's absolutely fantastic!! I couldn't believe for a second that it was really Hiba, and that goes to show what a good actor she is, able to get into various characters.

I hope Krushal is able to move past the negativity because I can only imagine how demoralising it can be for an actor. smiley27

Definitely it effects their bond also

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kisne bola tha Twitter par jaosmiley37

Ub nahi jaegasmiley36

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Exactly!

I saw some boycott posts on X today for mujra episodes as people are really angry with Ani's actions and again extra PDA with Arshi....

Achi cheez ko trend krey to effect parega...per kuch fans ko to bus fight krwany se fursat kaha 😅

smiley36 ab toh damage is done we can't do anything.

It happened because of that Mujra episode BTS.

Which brought unnecessary drama in the show and offscreen too

Pearl_219 thumbnail

It's not like his one insta story will shut them up.

They do more after this smiley36

ibtada e ishq ha rota ha kya ...

Agay agay dekhea hota ha kya... smiley36

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Kisne bola tha Twitter par jaosmiley37

Ub nahi jaegasmiley36

People like him alot, I saw his Insta comments

Full of love and appreciation for him.

But most of the actors ignore this 90% positive comments and just Focus on negative ones.

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/stories/krushalahuja9/3395906658976940034?igsh=ZGVhcmtnZnJnM2po He mentioned how hiba fans are spreading negativity about him. Actor does not have any fault in it , it’s just story writing but yes fans become personal sometimes without thinking how actor feels about it. We should not drag the actor in it. Seriously felt bad after reading his post . Krushal is very serious abt his craft and is very professional.

It’s get direct effect on their bond

Accha nahi hua ye sab smiley13

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://x.com/justnonesencee/status/1783925253179076665?s=46&t=YIJi9YO6fe7hX6AO1ufF0g

this type of stuff is going on smiley11 no wonder Krushal did that post

Pearl_219 thumbnail

People like him alot, I saw his Insta comments

Full of love and appreciation for him.

But most of the actors ignore this 90% positive comments and just Focus on negative ones.

ub aur bash hoga. Yehe fault hota ha inka story dene he nahi chahea the. smiley36