Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Even YRKK fans are comparing Ani with Armaan..😅

Dual timing such me makers ki negative impact derahi hn actors ko

I hope the makers will take this hateful criticism to enhance his character asap.

Why don't these people target Leena 🤬

She's the one responsible for it

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Yes. There should have been some trigger for him to post like that in Insta. Hope he really did speak things out with Hiba. Varna onscreen chemistry will also get affected.

Maybe on that note maybe we should move this to Chat thread.

And Anusha, abhi to inki offscreen bonding start hui h or phr ye sb...kitna mind upset hota hga inka...

Khair hai, acting profession me ye sb to milega bhar bhar k...

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piapriya

ugly? Ugly????? Him?????

Here I am majorly crushing on him long after Vivian. He is handsome af

agar to uske complexion ko le kar target kar rahe hain to majority Asian ka yehe complexion ha. Girls ke lea fair complexion beauty mein aata but not for boys. Kuch areas hain jahan ke boys have fair complexion.

Dono ko compare kerna is wrong. Hiba has baby face.but she is not perfect.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Ha 😆 blame the makers. They're butchering his character because of this shaadi fiasco.

So true.makers should be understood but in social media platforms is open for everything, just ignore of spreading negativity if you react then your mental peace would be destroyed.this thing have to learn specially famous person.

Euphoria_V thumbnail

Ab jab tak latest BTS nahi mil jata i can't be sure about their offscreen friendship smiley37smiley38smiley37

Haye Haye smiley44smiley37

Me hitting those tweet.....(Ers)

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/stories/krushalahuja9/3395906658976940034?igsh=ZGVhcmtnZnJnM2po He mentioned how hiba fans are spreading negativity about him. Actor does not have any fault in it , it’s just story writing but yes fans become personal sometimes without thinking how actor feels about it. We should not drag the actor in it. Seriously felt bad after reading his post . Krushal is very serious abt his craft and is very professional.

That is ridiculous! Krushal is a fantastic actor , with those wonderfully expressive eyes! What his character does or says in the show has nothing to do with him personally. It's stupid how people don't see that ! And he's getting more recognition that Hiba because of how their characters are currently written , and that's purely on the makers. Honestly, I didn't like Hiba much either to start with .. I feel the makers are not fully utilising her talent. I watched her previously in JCPH and she's absolutely fantastic!! I couldn't believe for a second that it was really Hiba, and that goes to show what a good actor she is, able to get into various characters.

I hope Krushal is able to move past the negativity because I can only imagine how demoralising it can be for an actor. smiley27

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: happy007

bcoz he is getting more praise for his role & acting than Hiba & also those are Shaheer & Hiba shippers so they hate him for literally breathing smiley11

commented how ugly he is & how he’s just a regional actor in front of their star heroine smiley29

I started watching show from Ani's accident episodes, from that time i observed her, she always speaks about Ani's looks.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Why don't these people target Leena 🤬

She's the one responsible for it

Exactly!

I saw some boycott posts on X today for mujra episodes as people are really angry with Ani's actions and again extra PDA with Arshi....

Achi cheez ko trend krey to effect parega...per kuch fans ko to bus fight krwany se fursat kaha 😅

Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

So true.makers should be understood but in social media platforms is open for everything, just ignore of spreading negativity if you react then your mental peace would be destroyed.this thing have to learn specially famous person.

It's not like his one insta story will shut them up.

They do more after this smiley36

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piapriya

ugly? Ugly????? Him?????

Here I am majorly crushing on him long after Vivian. He is handsome af

yes there was a post yesterday

‘Hiba is too beautiful for Jhanak characterisation and him too ugly to be paired opposite her!!!🙄🥹’