°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 42•° - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

you are right, yeh chalta rahega.once I joined Twitter lekin use time account delete ker dea.smiley36

Twitter is not for my type of people. Suffocation feel hoti ha 😕😛

Hum yahen thek hainsmiley36

Kuch to log kahen ga, logon ka kaam ha Kehna🤓

Or actors ko bhi ziada personally nhi lena chye bcz ye life me sb jaga pagal log milty hn and specifically in the entertainment industry.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Hiba likes their tweets?????smiley3

yes.. whether it is her real handle or not don’t know but she likes most of all her tweets!

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I hope he handles it with Hiba and ignore these things. It’s part of their profession. You can’t please everyone in the real sense.

I think if both the actors take this lightly and doesn't give hype to these immature tweets.

Then nothing happens, it won't affect their friendship and show.

As these people won't keep calm even if they stop them.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope he handles it with Hiba and ignore these things. It’s part of their profession. You can’t please everyone in the real sense.

Yes. There should have been some trigger for him to post like that in Insta. Hope he really did speak things out with Hiba. Varna onscreen chemistry will also get affected.

Maybe on that note maybe we should move this to Chat thread.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Aisa nahi hai. Leena's heroes are always a hit, cue Rishi Kaushik. Not just males, females too- cue Appu di and the lead for Bengali Anupama. She won't cast aivein. She has an eye for talent like Gul. smiley20

Exactly....yeh kaun samjhaye inhe...

There is no Anirudha bose without Krushal Ahuja

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

That's fine..

But the issue is his hardwork is getting invalidated..and he probably felt unappreciated....

A few days back, he was trending on X for which he shared an appreciation post.

He's one of the powerful performers nowadays on ITV to log to jalengy na..🔥

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I hope so.

This is what exactly happened when some Arylie hardcore stans started bashing Aditya after Aryan's entry. Personal attacks on the actor also. Gashmeer was a senior and super sorted, so usse koi farak nahi pada but Krushal doesn't look like that and seems more jovial. smiley20

can u post the screenshot of what he wrote?… Krushal is new in the industry & people already started nonsense acts 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ that’s y we need to just enjoy the show then bug the actors
xnbstar thumbnail

Golmal hai smiley44smiley37
My conclusion= Krushal is Punjabi/Sindhi/Bengali… basically little bit of everthing. 😊

No, Anum. He is confirmed Sindhi!

He did Q/A session a few days back so one of her fans asked him regarding this.

And I'm from Sindh so happy to know that Sindhi's are handsome 😍

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Edkv74

yes.. whether it is her real handle or not don’t know but she likes most of all her tweets!

smiley44are we going to witness another offscreen disaster.

Does she even read???

Even yesterday's BTS tak bhi they were having fun on the sets with each other, dancing etc

All of sudden yeh kya ho gaya.

That's the reason I hate these social media platforms.

On each and every video there are some derogatory remarks/comments regarding religions, degrading women, body shaming, personal attacks, abusive words etc.

I hate it.

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Or actors ko bhi ziada personally nhi lena chye bcz ye life me sb jaga pagal log milty hn and specifically in the entertainment industry.

slowly he will learn. Ubhe yahan new ha. Agar aap actor ho to yeh sab face kerna hoga.