Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

This is reflecting badly on Hiba at the end of the day too.

This! But as mature adults they should also understand the fact that these fans don’t represent the actors. Every fandom has these few bunch of pathetic brats that lead to destruction like this. Really hoping that Krushi’s bond isn’t affected!
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I get the gist of things, but I also hope Hiba steps up a bit and supports Krushal instead of staying mum. She doesn't need to school them, but at least don't support them.

Exactly

She needs to do something about it now.

Then only this upcoming storm may calm down.

Otherwise it will affect their friendship or whatever cordial relationship they have might get tarnished.smiley44

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bold- Why not lol? He is literally a Bengali which fits the character description? Isme Nepotism ki kya baat hai?

This means we literally have to bash Amy Jackson for being an English woman in the movies lol. smiley37

Noo...it is worse than that...

They are actually saying that Leenaji is favouring him as he is a Bengali actor and all his popularity is orchastrated..not due to his performance..

It can be humiliating and disheartening for someone like Krushal who is giving his heart and soul to Aniruddh

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If we want, we can do an appreciation post for Krushal and his nuances in portraying Ani and post it in X to boost his morale.

Yes....why not...

Let's plan something and gather and make a thread...

He needs to know how good he is and how much he is appreciated...

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Bold- Why not lol? He is literally a Bengali which fits the character description? Isme Nepotism ki kya baat hai?

This means we literally have to bash Amy Jackson for being an English woman in the movies lol. smiley37

I thought Krushal was Punjabi? But started off his career in Bengali shows. Now I am confuse what is he exactly? 😆

Main toh maze se sone jarahe thi then I thought to check Krushal’s insta story.. nend urh gayismiley36

Going to go to sleep soonish! Super late here 😅

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manoshono

This! But as mature adults they should also understand the fact that these fans don’t represent the actors. Every fandom has these few bunch of pathetic brats that lead to destruction like this. Really hoping that Krushi’s bond isn’t affected!

I hope so.

This is what exactly happened when some Arylie hardcore stans started bashing Aditya after Aryan's entry. Personal attacks on the actor also. Gashmeer was a senior and super sorted, so usse koi farak nahi pada but Krushal doesn't look like that and seems more jovial. smiley20

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Haan na!

Ye dunya bahut kharab hai, kisi koi nhi chorti hn. Ussey bhi target krti hgi kisi na kisi topic per..

Ek dafa galti se reddit open krlya and jo gandagi dekhi people are using her pics for illicit content, mera to dil hil gya 😖

Kya hojta hai logo ko....aisey kisi k sath krney se kya hasil hga...😡

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I thought Krushal was Punjabi? But started off his career in Bengali shows. Now I am confuse what is he exactly? 😆

Main toh maze se sone jarahe thi then I thought to check Krushal’s insta story.. nend urh gayismiley36

Going to go to sleep soonish! Super late here 😅

He is a punjabi but brought up in Bengal.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Specially when she likes their tweets! Whether or not she actually reads their rants is a different thing😊
Our x queen has come out from hibernation and is now busy in twitter defending her tweets!!

IMG_2128.jpeg

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

If we want, we can do an appreciation post for Krushal and his nuances in portraying Ani and post it in X to boost his morale.

Yes this could be done smiley41