Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: happy007

bcoz he is getting more praise for his role & acting than Hiba & also those are Shaheer & Hiba shippers so they hate him for literally breathing smiley11

commented how ugly he is & how he’s just a regional actor in front of their star heroine smiley29

This is reflecting badly on Hiba at the end of the day too.

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xnbstar

That's very insane behavior!

Hiba has gotten a hit pairing with Khurshal for the first time. Maybe that's why some of her fans are getting jealous.

I have known Hiba since 2015 from her Zee TV show. She's a good actress, and both Khurshal and Hiba are performing exceptionally well in this show.

I hope people will refrain from such pathetic acts; otherwise, their off-screen bonding is going to reflect this, unfortunately!

I don't think these fan wars will stop.

Because twitter and Insta fandom do this on repeat.

I have seen many shows leads friendership getting destroyed because of these fan wars.

Better we focus on forum and avoid this.

Let's discuss about the episode,show, characters.

Let's avoid bringing this to forum from other platforms

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/stories/krushalahuja9/3395906658976940034?igsh=ZGVhcmtnZnJnM2po He mentioned how hiba fans are spreading negativity about him. Actor does not have any fault in it , it’s just story writing but yes fans become personal sometimes without thinking how actor feels about it. We should not drag the actor in it. Seriously felt bad after reading his post . Krushal is very serious abt his craft and is very professional.

what happened?
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I get the gist of things, but I also hope Hiba steps up a bit and supports Krushal instead of staying mum. She doesn't need to school them, but at least don't support them.

I sincerely hope so! But looking at from different experiences, it’s hardly achieved. In the end, actors stop interacting a lot. I was hoping to get new offscreen interviews.🥺 Har fandom main ye kuch gire howe bache rehte hain who just wants to hurt people to satisfy their ego!
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This is reflecting badly on Hiba at the end of the day too.

Yes she will also get affected by this.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I get the gist of things, but I also hope Hiba steps up a bit and supports Krushal instead of staying mum. She doesn't need to school them, but at least don't support them.

This...this...

I also think the same...

I would have been happier if Hiba had done this before Krushal....

But she must tell these fans to respect her coactor

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I don't know if there is any other reasons..

But as much as I know...there was a general discussion on twitter on how hiba needs to improve certain scenes where Krushal excels..then some of her fans went personal..on his body, appearances..some called him ugly(yes..)

Some even said how he is favoured bcz he is Bengali...actor...some berates him saying he just a regional actor...

It is disheartening for any actor to read..

They bash Krushal for even breathing..

Bold- Why not lol? He is literally a Bengali which fits the character description? Isme Nepotism ki kya baat hai?

This means we literally have to bash Amy Jackson for being an English woman in the movies lol. smiley37

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Exactly!

She should politely convey her opinion to be considerate of her co-star to all the fans.

I just checked X and find it extremely toxic whereas this forum is very peaceful and beautiful, with healthy discussions among like-minded people.

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

I have seen many shows leads friendership getting destroyed because of these fan wars.

If we want, we can do an appreciation post for Krushal and his nuances in portraying Ani and post it in X to boost his morale.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Yeah, right!

Those platforms are usually occupied with uneducated people so better to avoid their gutter comments