Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Zaroor Zaroorsmiley37

I have come a long way from not knowing ABCD of hindi to writing Urdu shayaris. smiley36smiley37

This is news! You speak/write so well 🤓 Konsi dictionary use ker rahe ho? smiley36
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Hindi and Urdu have a lot of common words. I have learned most of some gehri Hindi from the serials only!

Mostly India songs are all Urdu shayaris🥹

Hindi and Urdu are mutually intelligible languages and are derived from the same root, i.e., the Hindustani language.

Both use the same grammar, which makes it simple to converse by non-Hindi and Urdu speakers.

Hindi has more Sanskrit influence, while Urdu is heavily Persianized with a blend of Arabic, Turkish, and a little Sanskrit.

Bollywood is significantly based on Urdu since it's more poetic and understandable by the majority of South Asians, thus reaching more viewers.

Also, mostly writers, like Javed Akhtar are fluent with Urdu language.

It's not about language; it's about the hearts who converse beautifully. ♥️

Edited by xnbstar - 3 months ago
zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

smiley37smiley37 So true! Aur us therapy ke chakkar main pura thread khatam hojata hai, episode dekhe bina!

Now a days Alujna ji has to open two threads in one daysmiley36

Hahahahha...

Its like opening clinic twice a day

Morning session and afternoon session

Because demand is so much,locumm also needed for night duty🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Guns n Roses ke baad , Guns and Shayaris smiley36

Per puppy eyes ka zikar not allowed! 😜

Jab tak milky bar ka na bann jaye ♥️

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Hindi and Urdu are mutually intelligible languages and are derived from the same root, i.e., the Hindustani language.

Both use the same grammar, which makes it simple to converse by non-Hindi and Urdu speakers.

Hindi has more Sanskrit influence, while Urdu is heavily Persianized with a blend of Arabic, Turkish, and a little Sanskrit.

Bollywood is significantly based on Urdu since it's more poetic and understandable by the majority of South Asians, thus reaching more viewers.

Also, mostly writers, like Javed Akhtar are fluent with Urdu language.

It's not about language; it's about the hearts who converse beautifully. ♥️

Woooo thanks for the encyclopedia 😌
xnbstar thumbnail

This is news! You speak/write so well 🤓 Konsi dictionary use ker rahe ho? smiley36

Anum, inki urdu to chorey...

Mujhe to inki angrezi bhi itni gari lagti hn k google ko awaaz lagani parti hai baar baar 😅

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

CHATGPTsmiley42

Word Count: 1

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Urdu Ghalibs here.... Please help me with some Alfazon.

Mercy is Rehmat ya Reham?

Reward is Sawab ya ??

Reham meaning in Urdu: Reham origin is from Uterus, Reham. Reham synonym word is Womb. Similar words of Reham are also commonly used in daily talks like Reham dil, Maharbani, Naram, and Reham dili.

Root word womb: in a way motherly affection "care, be mild, have mercy, have tender affection, have compassion"

Rehmat: Blessing. Rehmat word is driven from the Urdu language that means a prayer asking for divine favor and protection Or a blessing OR said to be something that is extremely lucky or makes you happy.

Usage -- yeh aap ki mehrabani/rehmat hai ke ...

It can also be a noun, one who has mercy

PS: Rehmat is special to me bcoz it was my dadi's name

sawab: reward in the sense you do a good deed (opposite of evil deed - punishment) , the reward of virtue in the future state; a meritorious or virtuous act.

synonyms: neki, ajr

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

Reham meaning in Urdu: Reham origin is from Uterus, Reham. Reham synonym word is Womb. Similar words of Reham are also commonly used in daily talks like Reham dil, Maharbani, Naram, and Reham dili.

Root word womb: in a way motherly affection "care, be mild, have mercy, have tender affection, have compassion"

Rehmat: Blessing. Rehmat word is driven from the Urdu language that means a prayer asking for divine favor and protection Or a blessing OR said to be something that is extremely lucky or makes you happy.

Usage -- yeh aap ki mehrabani/rehmat hai ke ...

It can also be a noun, one who has mercy

PS: Rehmat is special to me bcoz it was my dadi's name

sawab: reward in the sense you do a good deed (opposite of evil deed - punishment) , the reward of virtue in the future state; a meritorious or virtuous act.

synonyms: neki, ajr

Very well explained! ✨️

Are you also from Pak?

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

No, South India, living in California