Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 6 days ago

As Much as how Rumaal revelation plays out between Ar- Ab, I am looking to see how it plays between 

Ab - Ru ( let it be a blast and not Ab being even 1% sympathetic  🙏) 

Kv - Ru/ Gk ( let Kv make some nasty remark on Ruhi and remove the perfect bahu image, MG jump in and another blast... Not much hopeful of this though since Ruhi losing perfect bahu image will effectively close the 3rd angle..) 

Edited by Solitudelover - 6 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Manisha has been consistent so far in her support for Abhira from past few months. She was the one who shut up hypocrite Vidya that her son also concealed deal marriage truth from her why she blame Abhira only? She is the only one among Poddars who keep showing mirror to Sanjay. Supporting characters be it positive or negative have better dialogues/role in the story this season than previous two seasons maybe because all of them are good actors. It can be even better.

I love little moments like Manisha asking for Abhira's address when she was living alone so that she could be there in times of need, feeding her when she was hungry, trying to take care of her when she was hurt, and so on. I am a sucker for positive platonic bonds like this. 

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I agree Armaan is not doing anything concrete .. he has to also focus on his career .. he is sitting like majnu infront of Abhira’s house .. both of them are sitting idle ..It will be good if Abhira goes to mussorie for some time focuses on her work and Armaan stays back in udaipur.. after the Bharosa break ., if both can stay loyal to each other without seeing each other .. than atleast it’s ok

I am OK for Abhira staying Udaipur and their professional track also ...The least I expect from Armaan's character that what he said nowadays he will stick on it ..pyaar kam nahi hoga,zindagi bhar wait karunga,Aakri pyaar ...

The show needs a balance of positivity and negetivity and Armaan is the key part of it..If he takes firm decision whoever do what planning plotting viewers will tolerate it ...But ye confused aatma nahi chalega... Trp Audience need drama but even they not want it at the cost of Male lead become a show piece atleast a show like rishtha...Even Ghum joh ye  pendulam trend shuru kiya is going back to pre covid  period type show and taking after dil ka rishta trope by sliding from women empowerment  and lost in love ..even it's too late...

Edited by Vismaya03 - 6 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The only thing I am liking so far is very less or no ss to ruhi. Otherwise she was in between every scene unnecessarily.smiley44

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Manisha was the one who called out Vi behavior much earlier as well when she refused to accept Ab asking if she would have behaved the same if it was someone Rohit brought home... Several other instance also when she called out the hypocrisy
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Manisha has been consistent so far in her support for Abhira from past few months. She was the one who shut up hypocrite Vidya that her son also concealed deal marriage truth from her why she blame Abhira only? She is the only one among Poddars who keep showing mirror to Sanjay. Supporting characters be it positive or negative have better dialogues/role in the story this season than previous two seasons maybe because all of them are good actors. It can be even better.

yes manisha and Sanjay ( positive n negative have more dynamism than Kaveri n Vidya ) who are baseless.. and unhinged 

krish , chacha need more flesh .. both are better actors than Ruhi and charu .. 

I am happy Madhav is getting a huge part .. I feel his story needs to be the parallel track here .. because it is linked to ML ka complexities .. if Armaan comes to know about his mothers truth he might hate his dad .. and father’s family ..the story can swing in any way ..

Armaan needs Abhira for his conflicted past .. 

And Abhira needs Armaan for her conflicted past .. both have similar tracks and hidden relationships they both are unaware off ..
Madhav Armaan relationship is as important as Manish Abhira relationship 

.. viewers know about Manish Abhira history but the characters are unaware ., 

Madhav’s truth can be painted in any canvas .. it would be interesting if armaan’s real mother is alive 

Edited by Aadi04 - 6 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail

People should not be shocked to see none of the characters are focusing on Ar-Ru angle and bashing them coz it will never happen, just like ghum. Till end they'll praise Ru and will be against Ab for every reason. Don't keep any hopes.

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Vidya doesn't annoy me much considering standards of MIL & their interference in son's life in yrkkh so far, she didn't reach that level of planning plotting & games of manipulation with maa ki mamta, maa ka haq (to destory son's life) yet. She agreed to get Armaan married to Ruhi because of their past not by forcing/guilt-tripping Armaan to get married to Ruhi. She didn't consider Abhira/Ruhi a toy for her son. Vidya is an impulsive dumbo with a bad personality (have no manners to speak or act being elderly person) a puppet who can flip anytime. But her hatred for Abhira cannot be justified.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 6 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

As Much as how Rumaal revelation plays out between Ar- Ab, I am looking to see how it plays between 

Ab - Ru ( let it be a blast and not Ab being even 1% sympathetic  🙏) 

Kv - Ru/ Gk ( let Kv make some nasty remark on Ruhi and remove the perfect bahu image, MG jump in and another blast... Not much hopeful of this though since Ruhi losing perfect bahu image will effectively close the 3rd angle..) 

Poddars se koi expectations nahi hai...The hate for Abhira is already taken above  thier love (Pata nahi real ya fake)...for Armaan and Rohit ......

Manisha Chachi agar kuch bola toh wahi badi Baath Hai smiley44

Drna7 thumbnail

When kaveri asked vidya that for Armaan's khushi you were marrying him to Ruhi because according to her he loves Ru but now everything is changed and Ar is in love with Abhira so will Vidya brought Ab to their house for her son's happiness. Vidya was shocked and gave negative response, this means V wanted Ar to marry Ru because it makes herself happy and not Ar.

So people who were defending Vidya coz she was doing everything i.e. forgetting about her own son Rohit only because she loves Armaan and is giving importance to him are totally wrong.