Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

Just like daadi 's fondness for Sanjay Bansal. 

exactly they let go their mistakes easily 

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Good morning girls !!!! I truly don't understand where the show is going and what anyone wants and how they want to get theresmiley8

What the heck does Madhav want? Ab toh bahut ho gayasmiley7It was fine just to get Armaan's brain going, by reminding Armaan of some of the utter nonsense he spewed out or did. Mujhe iss baat ki kuch bhi objection nahin tha. Finally, someone to bring it up. But, this keeping them apart toh bahut hi hogaya now. 

What does Vidya want at all EVER?smiley44Does she want her husband and/or son? What about her allegiance to her other son? Maa ki mamta kya keh rahi hain usse about Rohit and his whereabouts? What about the injustice doled out to him? The same woman who saw hasta, khelta Armaan with Abhira and thought she was witnessing the greatest love story of all times, feels that the sad, crying Armaan whom she was trying to marry off to Ruhi, a HAPPY ARMAANsmiley11

How does she assimilate Ruhi's pity party of " mein Rohit se shaadi ki and Armaan ne Abhira se"smiley35smiley11 Like how the hell is that statement even justified? Rohit se shaadi karke koi ehsaan kiya kya usne? Toh kisspe tha yeh ehsaan, on the family or Rohit?smiley35She is totally trivializing Rohit as a human being in front of his own mother and she understands this hypocritical womansmiley28? Ruhi seems to be taking a moral high road out of vaccum and why is Vidya falling for this? Like Kaveri said, she failed as a maa too ( of Rohit). If she felt bad for Ruhi or couldn't say anything as she is other people's daughter, why the hell did she not ask Armaan, ki story kya hain?smiley19

What does she want/expect from Madhav? Like what would her ideal Madhav look like?smiley24 If he is affectionate, she feels he is acting and if he minds his own business, he doesn't caresmiley29Bhai, why does she want to stay with him then? Either reconcile with him and move on OR I would totally understand if she said his galatis are irreconcilable and leave. Why does she stay in the relationship and remain miserable and make him miserable too. Like what the heck can he do NOW if he had a prior love and had a child with her?

Kaveri gave a spark of sensitivity when she said that in the whole thing it is Rohit who suffered, while Ruhi and Armaan are getting credit for a non-existent "sacrifice". smiley7But beyond that it is a shame that Kaveri is made into a very unidimensional character who just lives and breathes revenge on Abhirasmiley7As a matriarch of the family, it would have been nice to have this character introspect her life, decisions and family with a fresh perspective after interacting with a younger Abhira. Like why does she tolerate her own daughter's DV under her own roof? smiley19Why does she want all the family members suppressed? What is really her equation with her own sons? She chronically beizzatifies Manoj, so he remains insecure and non-confident, but for Manisha's constant love and care. smiley31 With Madhav, both of them are at each other's throats all the time. The only person who gets her unconditional love for is Ruhismiley7 But why? smiley26Jab she kicks the bucket, they will all be directionless, as they don't have a dictator anymore to dictate and directsmiley29It is such a shame an ace actor is being wasted. 

I am loving Armaan's antics, please don't get me wrong. The actor is doing such a phenomenal job smiley10with all the sincerity of a very poorly written and unlikeable character. If not for Rohit, I would have quit the show long ago.  I thoroughly enjoyed the last several episodes, watching Armaan's pagalpanti and superficiality. However, I don't like it when Armaan keeps saying " sorry and ab mein kya karun and I love you". He is talking the talk with no introspection. I think now would be a good time to dig in his heels and take charge of himself, his feelings and his actions too. I am not talking about taking a knife in the chest, but truly introspect. 

They could show him taking stock of each one of the things he had done and correct them. This will grow his character and would be so enjoyable for us. Like for example, he continues to remain unhinged, smiling into space and blushing as he talks to his cousins. Charu's nonsense doesn't faze himsmiley7But, can he think about how this might affect Abhira, since his plan is to live under one roof with the " family". Toh, why can't he put a stop to that by saying " she is/was my wife and now my love, I won't tolerate this talk about her" than saying koi kuch bhi kahein, my love for Abhira will not changesmiley28Yeh banda yeh kab samajhega ki, it is not about how he feels but how does he make Abhira feel like she belongssmiley6

Instead of talking about how Abhira is his pehli and aakhri pyaar, he should have volunteered an explanation about his decision to tie the knot with Ruhismiley28That would have given Abhira a perspective and made her feel somewhat secure. I know this is all for drama, but what jilted wife doesn't die to know ki "why did you choose to throw me out and marry your SIL". Yeh toh bahut hi bada hurdle hoga na kisi ko liye to take that leap of faith? This would have given a sincere redemption arc for a 10 month old stupid ML character. Yeh kuch bhi nahin kar raha hain, but keeps saying family ko manao lungasmiley19 I mean I so want to reach into the TV screen and shake the guy out of his stupor. I am intentionally leaving out Vidya and Kaveri from his list, as these two are his big blind spots and will be difficult for him to confront these two brutallysmiley11

Sorry girls, once I started I had to regurgitate everythingsmiley11Bahut hi long ban gaya, I will stop nowsmiley4

@Tanya ji, is this yousmiley31? How are you doing and the little one? s

Edited by mili9 - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Toh yeh sab are bigger issue than her grandson left house heart broken & is now presumed dead/missing??? Dadi openly said she had accepted abhira as their bahu before deal marriage thing was revealed

As you said, they had definitely accepted her as bahu lekin unn sabke bich hamesha confrontations and issues the kyunki soch kabhi match nahi ho rahi thi so baat baat par kisi na kisi ke liye confrontations hote rehte the and aise mai deal marriage out hua so unn sab ke bich jo already tanav tha woh zyada badh gaya. Dono parties kutta billi jaise ekdusre ki soch ko badne ke liye confront karte the. 

Yeh sab bigger issue isliye dikh rahe hai kyunki rohit ne practical ho kar apni family ko inform nahi kiya ki uski biwi usse nahi kisi dusre se pyar karti hai. Normally yehi hota hai na ki agar shaddi ke baad pata chale ki husband/wife ne mann maar kar forceful shaddi kari hai toh dusra partner apne ghar mai sabko yeh baat bata kar divorce process initiate kar deta hai. Agar family puche ki ruhi shaddi se pehle kisse pyar karti thi toh uska jawab ruhi and Armaan khud de and sab ko face kare. Lekin yaha rohit ne ghar chod kar bhag gaya, and uske baad pata nahi uske sath kya haadsa hua.  
Samaj mai apne around aise daily cases newspaper social media mai dekhne ko milte hai. Yeh koi duniya ka pehla case nahi tha. Hum dil de chuke sanam movie mai bhi yeh dikhaya tha. 
Ruhi-Armaan rishte ke sach ki gravity ussi din khatam ho gayi thi jab rohit ne apni family ko sab bata kar divorce process initiate karne ke badle ghar se gayab hone ka kaam kiya. Uper se Ruhi rohit ki family ko day 1 se bahot pasand hai kyunki unke bich daily basis par confrontation nahi hote the dusro ke matters ke liye. Yehi reason hai ki ruhi Armaan ke rishte ka sach vidya dadi sabko pata hai but kisi ke mann mai Ruhi ke liye nafrat nahi hai like yeh humare bete ko kha gayi types jaise audience ko hopes the.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Achaa ab samji... Matlab problem abhira & rohit the & armaan bhi. 

Ruhi sab se acche se behave kar rahi thi toh usko sab maaf, even if it led to rohit's disappearance. 

Achaa logic tha ruhi kasmiley20

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: mili9

@Tanya ji, is this yousmiley31? How are you doing and the little one? s

Miliiismiley31 I am doing good and lil one also doing fantastic 🤩 How are you doing my friend? I miss our forum fun a lot . 

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Achaa ab samji... Matlab problem abhira & rohit the & armaan bhi. 

Ruhi sab se acche se behave kar rahi thi toh usko sab maaf, even if it ked to rohit's disappearance. 

Achaa logic tha ruhi kasmiley20

Yeh logic ruhi ka nahi hai , poddars ka hai kyunki Poddars hai woh jisne ruhi-Armaan raaz ko kafi lightly liya hai smiley36

I am saying ki muje lightly kyun le rah he hai woh thoda bahot samaj aa raha hai so Maine apko apna reasoning bataya. 

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Miliiismiley31 I am doing good and lil one also doing fantastic 🤩 How are you doing my friend? I miss our forum fun a lot . 

Tanya ji, I am doing OK. Glad you and the little one are doing well.smiley27 

Just started to watch this show a few months ago. The show has so many issues, most of the time I can't wrap my head around and also don't have much time to consistently write and rantsmiley11 May be a good thing, the forum is not getting an OD of Milismiley4

shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Also a doctor saying "aap doctor nahi, wife toh hain" Gave me kaha hum, kaha tum flashbacks so bad smiley37

omg I was thinking that Rohit would be yelling at the screen if he were to see that scene

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Yeh logic ruhi ka nahi hai , poddars ka hai kyunki Poddars hai woh jisne ruhi-Armaan raaz ko kafi lightly liya hai smiley36

I am saying ki muje lightly kyun le rah he hai woh thoda bahot samaj aa raha hai so Maine apko apna reasoning bataya. 

Toh mein bhi apne comment mein yehi bol rahi, ki poddars ko abhira ke deal marriage se problem hain pote ke gayab hone pe gham nahi. 

Toh shayad hum dono ek hi baat bol rahe hain. 

But abhira/armaan/rohit ya ruhi sahi, ismein we both have different opinionssmiley36

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: mili9

Tanya ji, I am doing OK. Glad you and the little one are doing well.smiley27 

Just started to watch this show a few months ago. The show has so many issues, most of the time I can't wrap my head around and also don't have much time to consistently write and rantsmiley11 May be a good thing, the forum is not getting an OD of Milismiley4

Mili I would love to read your analysis though I am not liking abhira Armaan or ruhi anyone but my disliking is more for abhira because of her antics being female lead since the start of the season also because I have much dislike for abhira’s mother since the very first day of previous season. Is this your first DKP show? I have watched every season of rishta.