Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

OMG....kya se kya ho gaya...πŸ˜‚Most of us had expected ki dadi will b super angry with ruhi and armaan once their truth is out.....But makers downplayed it soo mcuh....dadi ki taraf se....πŸ˜‚ she is so chill about it...jst a bit more than vidya...she added ki rohit ke saath bhi dhokha hua hai...πŸ˜‚ and that's it..πŸ˜‚

podddar....kya family hai....its ok...ek beta jissse pyaar jkarta hai...usi se dusre ki shaadi hui and hum saath saath hain...πŸ˜‚ ruhi was despo to marry armaan....sab ne dekha.....πŸ˜‚ but its ok....bade bade parvaaron mein aisi choti choti baaten hoti rahti hain...πŸ˜‚

Now i think, abhira ill tell them about parvarish...ki yeh parvarish hai....pyaar kisi se shaadi uske bhai se...saath saath rahio..shaadi tudwao....mandap per shaadi todo....πŸ˜‚ accha hai meri mamma ne mujhe aisi parvarish nahi di...πŸ˜‚

she may tell them...may b rohit knew about it and so left poddars...πŸ˜‚ ...I hope she brings in that how she was blamed for rohit ke disapparanace...but it ois ruhi and armaan who are to b blamed...πŸ˜‚

warna koi aur sense nahi hai...πŸ˜‚ how can poddars b so cool about all this??

mujhe abhira se khoob saare acche acche dialogs chahiyen...and with each dialog these goenaks and poddars ki bolti band ho...dadi manish vidya ruhi swarna etc etc etc...sab ko chup kara de abhira...πŸ˜‚ bhai accha drama ho...to maza bhi aaye...πŸ˜‚

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Kitna discussion hua tha yahaan ke once armaan ruhi past is out, poddars will accuse armaan, blame ruhi for destroying rohit's life. Armaan ko ghar se nikal denge only abhira will understand & stand by him. 

Ab jab track aaya hi gaya yoh lagta hain only abhira will accuse & blame armaan & ruhi for cheating her & rohit. Poddars will understand armaan & stand by himsmiley37

really yeh log rohit Ke liye care hi nahi karte then why will they care for abhira 
Atleast Chavans were more genuine .. they loved Samrat .. They had ankhon ki sharm when his mother was around .. there were genuine tracks to go searching for him .. bank account..,today he got married all those kind of references when he was just the maternal cousin .. 

Edited by Aadi04 - 10 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Kitna discussion hua tha yahaan ke once armaan ruhi past is out, poddars will accuse armaan, blame ruhi for destroying rohit's life. Armaan ko ghar se nikal denge only abhira will understand & stand by him. 

Ab jab track aaya hi gaya yoh lagta hain only abhira will accuse & blame armaan & ruhi for cheating her & rohit. Poddars will understand armaan & stand by himsmiley37

rohits words in mandir,j ab e baat ko batavunga sab samajh jaye , bhayya aur ruhi ek ho jaye. First line is done. Second line went in bin🀣🀣. It's family who took ruhis rista for Rohit so they got on head easily. All thought dadi won't accept or vidya won't its ulta abhira πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Pinecone

The scenes today are SO SO good! 

I just hope that Armaan doesn't give up. 

That sabr he referred to is gonna be tested a little but i wanna see him tolerate it for his Abhira

She'll melt soon. She loves him a lot. She just needs time. She needs to process things.

Learning about Ruhi is gonna be a big jhatka. Will make her feel cheated. But he needs to be patient. 

Kismat toh unko milataa rahega. 

Very soon she will light her pyaar ka lantern for him. Bass he needs to ensure that his pathetic dadi , pathetic step mom, pathetic Charu , bua and fufa and the epitome of pathetic Ruhi - all of them dont interfere and create more problems. 

as soon as she lights the lantern......rhi ka sach aayega.....and armaan ke armaan dhare ke dhare rah jaayenge...

I really want makers to show armaan the tru coulors of ruhi and kaveri..I mean he knows about kaveri...but still the extent...and also ruhi ka saccha chahra...how sacchi and acchi she is...πŸ˜‚

waise there r so many secrets....abhira dadi ki deal..vidya and rest family does not know.....divorce is not done....sanjay ka such a vile act on grad day....kab aayega teh sab saamne...

i had so much expectation from ruhi armaan ka sach...but dadi ne pani pher diya sab per....Hopes abhira per hain....she may bring out the truth jo sab bolne se darte hain.....I want all the goenaks and poddars really sharminda and forget about parvarish....πŸ˜‚

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

No I feel Armaan’s mother needs to come out .. rose garden.. house no 48 .. has a lot of secrets .. and those secrets need to be out..she may be there as a cameo .. like Dhara ki Ma … ( if you have seen pandya stores ) 
But her story is needed in the plot .

Edited by Aadi04 - 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

rohits words in mandir,j ab e baat ko batavunga sab samajh jaye , bhayya aur ruhi ek ho jaye. First line is done. Second line went in bin🀣🀣. It's family who took ruhis rista for Rohit so they got on head easily. All thought dadi won't accept or vidya won't its ulta abhira πŸ€—

Haha. His family understands him more they don't like Abhira is the only problem in his life.😁😁

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Haha. His family understands him more they don't like Abhira is the only problem in his life.😁😁

for some it's like why she is not liked by dadi, for some it's like, liking or loving can be instantaneous. It's very difficult to like anyone against the perception you have on them in mind. Though heart accepts mind pulls away easily as warning. Abhira has no family none to stay with no money still dadi has no sympathetic concern on her. Love or liking should happen seeing the personality not due to economics or physics or Chemistry🀣

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Aadi04

No I feel Armaan’s mother needs to come out .. rose garden.. house no 48 .. has a lot of secrets .. and those secrets need to be out..she may be there as a cameo .. like Dhara ki Ma … ( if you have seen pandya stores ) 

Hero ke maa jab bahar aatha hai ,jisse Hero already hate kartha hai,,saath mein problem ka baggage bhi lekar aatha hai.to the extent ki leads may seperate..Jab already itna problems hai why make her another problem...Her story need to be reveled..But she in present is better to be not alive....

Edited by Vismaya03 - 10 days ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Team Critics

Podhars se jada toh rohit ki care humne ki

Bhabhiji ke lustypan ke piye bewajah ki maara gaya aur kisi ko koi dukh bhi nahi

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

But Positive but strong character

Vidya her step saas is already a hater. Real saas toh acchi ho