Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

yes manisha and Sanjay ( positive n negative have more dynamism than Kaveri n Vidya ) who are baseless.. and unhinged 

krish , chacha need more flesh .. both are better actors than Ruhi and charu .. 

I am happy Madhav is getting a huge part .. I feel his story needs to be the parallel track here .. because it is linked to ML ka complexities .. if Armaan comes to know about his mothers truth he might hate his dad .. and father’s family ..the story can swing in any way ..

Armaan needs Abhira for his conflicted past .. 

And Abhira needs Armaan for her conflicted past .. both have similar tracks and hidden relationships they both are unaware off ..
Madhav Armaan relationship is as important as Manish Abhira relationship 

.. viewers know about Manish Abhira history but the characters are unaware ., 

Madhav’s truth can be painted in any canvas .. it would be interesting if armaan’s real mother is alive 

Exactly it was really a doom for Dadi's character for the sake of ww Ruhi Kaveri become a Bali ka bakra....She is outrightly showing as some selfish vile lady unidirectional character......Vidya is really beyond my thinking  ..She literally doesn't had any aim for her love and hate...

Mannu meenu really had potential to become supporting than Vidya ...Kajal and charu is literally a waste of time .I take sanjay nonsense anyday before these two .except that jealous devrani jethani type certificate bheegna planning plotting ......Kripya uss ladki ko kisi se shaadhi karke bidhai karde ya phir take her as whiteday victim (though i don'twant any whiteday ).....Aryaan ,Kiara can use for marriage track in rishta if this gen tooks long or long leap ...Krish can use as parallel as I feel more bro bonding between Armaan and him that Roh Armaan may be due to actor change...

Armaan's mother is better dead or kept  insane than alive...Don't want another panauti amidst of all these ...Goenka's can revive by bringing back Kairav muskan and Another trio can peacefully dead or take sanyas...If they were in next gen (if it happens) they can declared as vampire...Maybe Madhav and Vidya  become next bade papa and bade mumma if Armaan is next gen heroine's father...

Edited by Vismaya03 - 8 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

If one think about it Rumaal revelation might up end up not making any difference in any of the relationship dynamics even Ab- Ar... At max it might be shown that it happens when Ab might be thinking to give in and even buying a lantern. .. Even then considering she wa still having misgivings 1- 2 days prior and Ar saying he is ok to wait.. No major impact there as well other than deepening of already existing trust issues.. 

And audience was thinking it is a major revelation track😀

Edited by Solitudelover - 8 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Kitna discussion hua tha yahaan ke once armaan ruhi past is out, poddars will accuse armaan, blame ruhi for destroying rohit's life. Armaan ko ghar se nikal denge only abhira will understand & stand by him. 

Ab jab track aaya hi gaya yoh lagta hain only abhira will accuse & blame armaan & ruhi for cheating her & rohit. Poddars will understand armaan & stand by himsmiley37

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Ria23

Pati hi nahi toh ghar mein kyun reh rahi hai gold digger ban ke

Alimony lo aur chalti bano

Its not like armaan is your real son

She knows Alimony mein zyada kuch milega nahi

Madhav Policewala hain with not much salary.

Also Kaveri still there, so he has nothing he inherited wese bhi uss per iska haq hota bhi nahi. 

Madhav ki personal property ke naam per kuch hain nahi except maybe the house Abhira is staying right now.

& agar woh ghar bhi apparently Armaan ki Mom ka hain, so she can't claim that too as woh Armaan inherit karega.

So she knows Divorce mein bhi Alimony mein kuch milega nahi.

Ulta Poddar house mein rehna zyada badhiya hain as Kaveri's minion, as jab man kare mistreat karo and mast jiyo.

Edited by Palak2812 - 8 days ago
Visszz thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhira will have trust issues, & can't blame her. But i dont want her to fall for kaveri's trick again. Abhira is sensible, after the initial shock, she must understand that kaveri is doing all these just to keep her away from armaan, also armaan confessed her as his true love & that he is ready to wait for her. She can still maintain her distance from him but should not break up with him. It's the right time for madhav to reveal about the divorce, so they will be tied to each other, they can still live separately. I just dont want kaveri to celebrate her victory. 

Exactly I also don't want their breakup just only to give pleasure to Kaveri and gang ...Maintain distance but not give up on thier stand and words infront of others...This is the least makers can do some sort of mercy to audience...

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Today Ab conversation with doctor where she says mein doctor thodi hun and shown to have taken instructions was intelligent writing and a good gauge of audience reaction especially online audience.. 

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Exactly it was really a doom for Dadi's character for the sake of ww Ruhi Kaveri become a Bali ka bakra....She is outrightly showing as some selfish vile lady unidirectional character......Vidya is really beyond my thinking  ..She literally doesn't had any aim for her love and hate...

Mannu meenu really had potential to become supporting than Vidya ...Kajal and charu is literally a waste of time .I take sanjay nonsense anyday before these two .except that jealous devrani jethani type certificate bheegna planning plotting ......Kripya uss ladki ko kisi se shaadhi karke bidhai karde ya phir take her as whiteday victim (though i don'twant any whiteday ).....Aryaan ,Kiara can use for marriage track in rishta if this gen tooks long or long leap ...Krish can use as parallel as I feel more bro bonding between Armaan and him that Roh Armaan may be due to actor change...

Armaan's mother is better dead or kept  insane than alive...Don't want another panauti amidst of all these ...Goenka's can revive by bringing back Kairav muskan and Another trio can peacefully dead or take sanyas...If they were in next gen (if it happens) they can declared as vampire...Maybe Madhav and Vidya  become next bade papa and bade mumma if Armaan is next gen heroine's father...

@bold No more immortal bade papa and badi maa smiley36

Visszz thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Kitna discussion hua tha yahaan ke once armaan ruhi past is out, poddars will accuse armaan, blame ruhi for destroying rohit's life. Armaan ko ghar se nikal denge only abhira will understand & stand by him. 

Ab jab track aaya hi gaya yoh lagta hain only abhira will accuse & blame armaan & ruhi for cheating her & rohit. Poddars will understand armaan & stand by himsmiley37

I expect atleast poddars tear apart Armaan becoz of thier love for Rohit as Armaan is always  treated as some rich ghar ke naukar ke beta type in itv shows....

But I expect same reaction from Abhira becoz deal ho ya real the relationship still deserve the explanation of his babhi being his ex....If this same thing role reversed kya Armaan become a cool pati and say take a chill pill and past hi toh hai  now you loves me that's enough ...???I can somewhere see he creating another ruckus and become more paagal if Abhira's unnamed crush came back......

But family ke baat, mujhe kaha pata dha they literally hate Abhira to this core that they don't even care about Rohit ...smiley39

Visszz thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold No more immortal bade papa and badi maa smiley36

If they were shown then we can declare them as 🧛‍♂️ 

Visszz thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Ria23

Meri painkiller tum hi ho Abhira

Doctors are like toh kya hum itni time se bekar hi pain prescription likh rahe hai

Aaj doctor ne kya bola...Ladki becoming practical and asking how can she do it as she is not a doctor.. But doctor mast itv lover lag rah hai....Aap wife hai you can do this  ..Kaun likhtha hai ye sab smiley37...I remember Dr.Rohit sippy who can tear that doctor for this dialogue...He will call to medical association immediately smiley36