•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 41•°*” - Page 149

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

i completely agree with usmiley20smiley20...no progress at all or even trying to progress...just same thing they r talking..even Chooton character i am annoyed..he knows what is Ani feeling for Jhanak...he should bost his courage & tell him to pursue his love & fight for her...instead he is talking by himselfsmiley26smiley26, which has no result...& they all r just making him agreeing to marry Arshi & all same same thing..Jhanak should move on...tell them to fight for their love...these 2 people love each other..& r legally married...& where will she move on..she can move on being married with her husband too...not a single support character is usefull heresmiley26..i am also getting annoyed by each side characters daily nowsmiley26

Here, the significant issue is that no one is there for guidance and support for Raunak except themselves.

Koi bhi nhi....sb monologues me baatein krty hn bs...

Inki zindagi inko hi solve krna hgi, her waqt kisi toofan ka wait (divine intervention) karna isn't productive...

Never seen such a weak show in my life, but yeah, still badly addicted to this show...😢

Na inko dekha jata,

Na inko chora jata 💔

Edited by xnbstar - 3 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Der aye durustt aye

Maut hi sahi, par kya khub aye smiley27

Originally posted by: Anusha16

True. But I guess my context was more on the acceptance of due course of life of our loved ones.

Jab yaadon se judkar kush rehna behtar hai,

To aakhon mein aansoun ki zaroorat hi kya hai?

Jab jaana hai hum sabko jaana hai,

To maut se darna hi kya hai?

When it is better to be happy attached to memories,

Then what need is there for tears in your eyes?

When we are meant to go, we are all meant to go,

Then what need is there for fearing death?

PS: Never thought my first shayari would be about death lol. Aap logon ne mere andar ki gulzar ko jaga diya. smiley37

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vira76

Yeh elders in my house also talk about death very casually ! If there is any argument or something , death comes some how as a point … even in casual conversation death is used. I guess it’s Indian culture norm! When I hear it on screen and it doesn’t shock us as much …

You are right … chicken out is the word.. and he said it himself. I tell everyone not to lie but am I being able to say the truth ? No… and even though we don’t find this ideal on screen , it’s not something we don’t see in the world ! People are like this. Sometimes doing the right thing takes lot of courage. Especially with Indian culture where family is tightly knitted, son of the family often let go of their love just to fit into their parents expectations ! I have heard so many stories …

You are right about ani letting go of J to some extent.. when rahul was in the picture he was prepared to let her go thinking it will be a good life for her than getting humiliated at hands of his family everyday. But he didn’t want to let her go completely as well. As a friend also he wanted her to be in his life. So the talk about being in the same city… his love is very selfless. As long as it makes J happy he is happy! If his suffering is giving her secure future, he is still happy ! It’s stupidity in my eyes and it is not at the same time. Like what do we do with this guy ? And now that he is in such mental state , we can’t even say freely why don’t you leave everything and go after J … because he isn’t in condition to make that decision himself …

Nice write up sohini!

Very sensitive topicsmiley13

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Only because of the leads … only because of them …

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Here, the significant issue is that no one is there for guidance and support for Raunak except themselves.

Inki zindagi inko hi solve krna hgi, her waqt kisi toofan (divine intervention) karna isn't productive...

Never seen such a weak show in my life, but yeah, still badly addicted to this show...😢

Na inko dekha jata,

Na inko chora jata 💔

vira76 thumbnail

Sohini look how many have joined the force now !! 😂

Originally posted by: rysohini

Der aye durustt aye

Maut hi sahi, par kya khub aye smiley27

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Inki zindagi inko hi solve krna hgi, her waqt kisi toofan (divine intervention) karna isn't productive...

Na inko dekha jata,

Na inko chora jata 💔

"red...............same Zainub..only for themsmiley14...rest all r just too annoyingsmiley7
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Na inko dekha jata,

Na inko chora jata 💔

Only bcz of RuNak...

There is no layer in any other characters, they have no arcs, I kind of fast forward every one else's scenes....

vira76 thumbnail

Guys how this thread has reached 149 without any episode! Some intellectual conversations going on today ! Hum hi bana kar likh dete hai ye show … I am telling you !

Edited by vira76 - 3 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

"bold.........same heresmiley36 for the actors that may be light..but for us its really annoying in middle of leads heartbreak..who is interested in other characters which r super boring..except leads & Appu di`s character...all characters r super annoying..not a sinle strong character we have..only ML`s character is saving grace in that drama..rest all r negativity

I actually enjoy it re

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

"red...............same Zainub..only for themsmiley14...rest all r just too annoyingsmiley7

Abhi new bts check karey..

Ani ne Arshi ki band baja di ❤️

Jhanak ko izzat bhi di ❤️

Or Jhanak ne bhi apny liye khud stand liya ❤️

Feeling much relived now...