Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

looks like none star shows r being telecasted today yetsmiley18

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

"bold.........same heresmiley36 for the actors that may be light..but for us its really annoying in middle of leads heartbreak..who is interested in other characters which r super boring..except leads & Appu di`s character...all characters r super annoying..not a sinle strong character we have..only ML`s character is saving grace in that drama..rest all r negativity

Pata nhi inki side story koi real me dekhta bhi hn yah nahi...sometimes I feel pity for the side characters..

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

"bold.........same heresmiley36 for the actors that may be light..but for us its really annoying in middle of leads heartbreak..who is interested in other characters which r super boring..except leads & Appu di`s character...all characters r super annoying..not a sinle strong character we have..only ML`s character is saving grace in that drama..rest all r negativity

I may upset some people here , but I really get annoyed with bodoma’s character. I mean, being good doesn’t mean you have to be helpless. Always potarying as Iam helpless , Iam poor , etc. she has become so repetitive and boring. She can’t take a stand for herself , her daughter , neither can she correct her son. Why not just walk away from there. Or show the character a little differently. Maybe show her interaction with ani. Advising Jhanak and ani. What chotton is for ani; she couldn’t have become that for Jhanak

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh elders in my house also talk about death very casually ! If there is any argument or something , death comes some how as a point … even in casual conversation death is used. I guess it’s Indian culture norm! When I hear it on screen and it doesn’t shock us as much …

You are right … chicken out is the word.. and he said it himself. I tell everyone not to lie but am I being able to say the truth ? No… and even though we don’t find this ideal on screen , it’s not something we don’t see in the world ! People are like this. Sometimes doing the right thing takes lot of courage. Especially with Indian culture where family is tightly knitted, son of the family often let go of their love just to fit into their parents expectations ! I have heard so many stories …

You are right about ani letting go of J to some extent.. when rahul was in the picture he was prepared to let her go thinking it will be a good life for her than getting humiliated at hands of his family everyday. But he didn’t want to let her go completely as well. As a friend also he wanted her to be in his life. So the talk about being in the same city… his love is very selfless. As long as it makes J happy he is happy! If his suffering is giving her secure future, he is still happy ! It’s stupidity in my eyes and it is not at the same time. Like what do we do with this guy ? And now that he is in such mental state , we can’t even say freely why don’t you leave everything and go after J … because he isn’t in condition to make that decision himself …

Nice write up sohini!

Originally posted by: rysohini

Beautiful takes on the epi Maya, Anum and Vira.
I saw two beautiful but broken souls torn between their intent to do what is technically right vs what their heart feels is right!

1.J had said this before that she doesn’t want Ani to be humiliated at the hands of his evil family ( when she came to his room to ask for bank documents).

2.And her self respect had taken a back seat a long time back. For her, she wants to stay in BH, doing her wife duties for Ani and seeing him happy n healthy in front of his eyes.
1 and 2 are mutually exclusive though smiley1

I felt and I could be wrong here, that Ani just might be prepared to let her go, for her own good! Like he did when she left for Kashmir! All these beizzati s and she telling him, that she is saho’ing it for him, could be too much of a guilt his heart could bear after a point. He could realise he is not the right fit for J dur to his association with BH.

There is a certain oblivion that Ani goes through, that I don’t understand, “mujhe isme galat kuchh nehi laga” , in a lot of situations, that might look not so sahi to the naked eye! This time around, his had been a genuine solution, towards trying to seek a safe asylum for J and not thinking beyond , on how the society would perceive it.

Lastly, on him wanting to take his own life, while it would be very un-Ani like, he has been cornered from all ends by everyone, for the last how many days now, with no possible way to escape! What doesn’t help is his innate goodness that prevents him from being the badass he needs to be!

How many times have we faced situations in life jaha we knew hume yeh karna chahiye, but hum nehi kar paye due to some reason or the other?
“Chickened Out” is a word isn’t it? And it could result from fear, uncertainty, happiness of others, promises, that can’t be broken, a line that cannot be crossed and so on

Since this PH has a weird obsession for suicides, and 2 out of the 3 central characters have gone that route, I would never want it but I would not be surprised! But if this makes J go all out, breaking all shackles that bind her, if it makes Shubho n Tanuja realise what their son has been going through, if it makes Arshi’s character to accept and move on n be there as a friend (Vinu’s genes have to be on an overtime) , then it would still serve a purpose! #MethodsVsResults

But if it serves as blamegame sessions for J , with renewed vigour, then please No.

Side note- I have seen elderly people in my house talk about death casually, like “ab bbas aur kya, kuchh hi din mein marr hi jayenge” While it kinda normalised the reality of death, I don’t know whethe such talks are more prevalent in Bong households or otherwise. But I have not seen our generation engage in it, so why a not so God abiding young man talks about it or extracts promises is baffling!

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Pata nhi inki side story koi real me dekhta bhi hn yah nahi...sometimes I feel pity for the side characters..

except leads characters..none side characters r interesting
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

except leads characters..none side characters r interesting

True!

But I like appu di...bs or koi nhi...

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

True … writing is to blame here .. we have to assume so many things! I can think of so many things they just said in the episode and never followed up!

Vira, we have to accept the fact this ph is of a substandard quality.

Kisi or achy ph ka hotey to character growth and consistency dekhny ko milti...

Hum sb 60% cheezn yha khudsey assume krty aye hn for our satisfaction whereas reality me multiple loopholes and incoherent writing is there...

We're highly addicted to Raunak and the forum here....agr koi or show hota to kbka interest end hgya hota ..

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Bold 1: sometimes it is too late. After the person is gone, the loved ones are left to fill the voids with ifs and buts that may have led to a different outcome. But what is the point in retrospection?

Bold 2: It's kind of an oxymoron if you think in the context of all these episodes that people actually listen to Aniruddha Bose, the head of the Bose household. But as Asmita said, despite being heard and heeded, the inner child/ the real Aniruddh without the "Bose" tag is practically unheard of in all this cacophony of expectations, illusions, and standards. The only one who actually heard him: his wife Jhanak is now deaf and dumb in front of him, pushing him into a sense of defeat. Hence, I think his very un-Ani-like talk about Death.

In Aditya Kumar Tripathi's words....

Yeh sach aur jhoot ki ladayi hi nahi thi.... pyaar aur zimmedari ki hai, aur hum dono taraf se har rahe hain.

Bang on...smiley27...

Sometimes I even feel ' Aniruddh Bose" is a defence mechanism...A protective shield that he has made to protect " Aniruddh" the child...

Anirudha bose is so strong bcz he knows how vulnerable "Aniruddh" is..."Aniruddh Bose" is manipulative because he knows how sensitive and Emotional "Aniruddh" is..

He makes a fence around him so that no one can reach to Aniruddh...

That's why he was so broken after that argument with Jhanak.She did exactly what he had been dreading since so long..he broke the barrier of " Aniruddh Bose" and reached till " Aniruddh" & shook him...

That interaction and the fever scene I could see the back and forth between Aniruddh and Aniruddh Bose....on one hand there is Aniruddh who was craving for the love, affection and embrace from Jhanak..& found solace in it.and then there is Aniruddh Bose...who kind of made sure that she goes back to Kolkata with him

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prietyp

I may upset some people here , but I really get annoyed with bodoma’s character. I mean, being good doesn’t mean you have to be helpless. Always potarying as Iam helpless , Iam poor , etc. she has become so repetitive and boring. She can’t take a stand for herself , her daughter , neither can she correct her son. Why not just walk away from there. Or show the character a little differently. Maybe show her interaction with ani. Advising Jhanak and ani. What chotton is for ani; she couldn’t have become that for Jhanak

i completely agree with usmiley20smiley20...no progress at all or even trying to progress...just same thing they r talking..even Chooton character i am annoyed..he knows what is Ani feeling for Jhanak...he should bost his courage & tell him to pursue his love & fight for her...instead he is talking by himselfsmiley26smiley26, which has no result...& they all r just making him agreeing to marry Arshi & all same same thing..Jhanak should move on...tell them to fight for their love...these 2 people love each other..& r legally married...& where will she move on..she can move on being married with her husband too...not a single support character is usefull heresmiley26..i am also getting annoyed by each side characters daily nowsmiley26
samarp2 thumbnail

True!

But I like appu di...bs or koi nhi...

only leads & her character i want to see daily..but rest all including good characters r also very boring..evil r pure evil...good r just hopeless...none helpful for leads...both have to fight their fight alone