Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago
Vidya really don't look like Rohit's real Mother Just like Madhav don't behave like his father How is Rohit the favorite when his own Mother n Father don't care about him His father is already a gone case n his mother is sympathizing with a girl who cheated on him The most tragic victim in all this is Only Rohit Hopefully instead of being dead he has left this Pagal House for good Useless n heartless parents cheater brother n wife regressive n controlling grandmother then there are criminal relatives Dumb n flipper cousins Ruhi is a totally delusional Abhira Armaan n Ruhi all three didn't respect their marriage For former 2 their own marriage was deal n the later 2 were cheating on their brother n husband respectively Only Rohit was cheated Ruhi should say that due to Dusra Admi Armaan who was giving her hopes to love her forever in her life She turned blind delusional n shameless n lost her chance at happiness with Rohit

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yes Kajal surprise me the woman has common sense 

Madhav is being an idiot, keeping the marriage a secret it's not a the 

only way to help Armaan and Abhira. Armaan already changing the course

of the past by picking Abhira and defying the family. 

Hope someone in the court let Armaan know he's still a married man 

Hhmm this also someone else will tell him. The famous lawyer of udaipur who charges 2 lakh per hearing 🤔 

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: India_TV

wohi na....he started that private talks...and when student asked...he tried to brush off saying it is private.....what was that???

agar shuru kiya hai...to he could have added what wrong he had done with abhira...mauka tha.....or abhira was not with him because of money....or he was not because of majboori...if that was the case, he could have married...I mean kuch bhi bol sakta tha...he had a chance to say sorry to abhita and show he really is.....

I am really thinking kaun bevkoof isse 5 lakh de rah hai  case keliye...I can't believe he can't even speak properly when situation needs but he is udaipur ka jaanemane vakeel smiley37smiley39

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Are trps not coming out today 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Are trps not coming out today 

Monday was holiday 

warn4rsstan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

I want Vidya to die, even if it means making a track where armaan misunderstands abhira for the th time. Or charu. Her death would be a great plot point. Please please please kill her character, it's a binti, because itni zeher dekhte dekhte mei Andha hojaungi
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

CharuVivica Fox Celebrity Apprentice GIF - Vivica Fox Celebrity Apprentice Messy GIFs

Why was she being over dramatic to Roo, like 

Armaan is fighting at the border. He's just in lockup 

he's not sentence to jail. 

Charu thinks she is the main character 🙄 

Her name should beCHARI smiley37

Queeen thumbnail

Team Critics

I loved this smiley37Image1000089532.jpg

1000089533.jpg

1000089534.jpg

1000089535.jpg

Edited by Queeen - 14 days ago
Queeen thumbnail

Team Critics

Why is eve one behaving like armaan is getting third degree in jail smiley37smiley37 osky bap ny osko pakda hy kuch nhi karta wo osy smiley14

Queeen thumbnail

Team Critics

So armaan was about to tell abhira about him and ruhi ... but he gonna faint at the right moment smiley37smiley37