•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 40•°*” - Page 173

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Chill, may be hindi would be an adaptation and not exact copy .Here audience need leads together . Also this show hit list due to the leads chemistry . soon they wont spoil it .May be will stretch and then end will be shown as their original series .

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

I don't think so they will end it like their OG story... What is the Purpose of RuNak journey then... Here people will not accept Arshi with Ani at any cost...

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I have a genuine doubt...if Jolnupur is OG version of Jhanak. .

They why are they making Jhanak in Bengali again...

Still I feel may be they adopted the basic story from jolnupur and developed according to Hindi audiences.

It's adaptation of theme/story only some name common but they changed all story so come under original and made renake in Bengali smiley27

@underline yehi kiya haismiley20

Edited by great_love - 3 months ago
piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Because she is Jhanak ,the great .

Such a bore episode in Jhanak land .

Firstly no connection at all.

All characters were behaving out of character today 😜

What lame excuse was that for Jhanak to return to asylum after all the taunts she had from them.

Her monologue more worse.

Anirudh monologue equally bad .

All asylum wasis so easily agreed, let her enjoy marriage.

Only good part was Tammo taking stand against Shubho.

Precap was worth as finally she showed him the mirror, as Anirudh might not have thought so much about it ..

Writers should have come up wth some solid reason for their titular character to return to pagal khana after her so much dialogue of Jhanak Raina and all...

Anirudh too ,I thought there will be some powerful dialogues by him too.

Both characters were so weak today ...

May be after that sick night , tired both....😜😜😜

Tammo took a stand against Shubho???

They lost the braincells in recovering from the shock of the nightsmiley43 so now they not workinh. BH agreed to let J stay? Really?

What abt Banshee? She didn’t get chance to scream enough lol.
Gotta ff and see the epi in 2 mins then today hehe smiley26

piapriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

No idea, but if she is forced to... she better own it like a queen to shut their mouth.

Mujra? Tfffff???????????

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

NOTE!!!

Please move to thread 41 why are you here after the new one is already opened copy and paste the post of the member to the new thread you want to reply to and tag that person so simple.

Thanks for remindersmiley20

Please close this thread smiley1

piapriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

No idea, but if she is forced to... she better own it like a queen to shut their mouth.

and Ani agreed to this?

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Makers are keep butchering their leads for sake of Arshi. 8 months hogye hain and still no clarity yet.

Jhanak's ka ziada fault h as zara b self-respect hn to bilkul b nhi ati. But we've to see the exact reasons behind this....abhi bht hi ziada weak episode diya aj.

Exactly just like ghum show here also for the sake of negative female lead they are butchering both the leads characters.

Agree she doesn't think about her self-respect much. But again being an orphan made her like that may be.

Very weak episode. Directly BH scenes started without any Kashmir continuation.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I have a genuine doubt...if Jolnupur is OG version of Jhanak. .

They why are they making Jhanak in Bengali again...

Still I feel may be they adopted the basic story from jolnupur and developed according to Hindi audiences.

Even I need to know that as many people are saying it's remake of Jolnupur & in that leads parted their ways...

But here I'm not seeing anything like that happening... May be as per Jhanak's first promo story was like that, but it's completely different now..

It's only about RuNak & their journey

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Even I need to know that as many people are saying it's remake of Jolnupur & in that leads parted their ways...

But here I'm not seeing anything like that happening... May be as per Jhanak's first promo story was like that, but it's completely different now..

It's only about RuNak & their journey

My last one here. It's a mix of Jol Nupur and Ishti Kutum as far as I can see in terms of character nd plot arcs

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I watched half the epi, and quite honestly I did not find it too bad. I am running around with my puny mortal duties but here’s my take.,This is not an easy love story so it will not get solved overnight. It will take it’s course, sometimes good, sometimes not so much but they will come out triumphant!

As far as the “keep” word goes, it probably came through like that, based on how it was delivered, but it was delivered by a delirious mind, numbed by fever, with the only aim of making sure J stays close to him and away from danger. That was his plan with R as well, to provide R and J a roof somewhere in the same city, so that he knows she is safe at all times.

If this was about dreaming of sexual pleasures, he needed to be really twisted to imagine about it, when R is the husband!

On the contrary, even after accepting the marriage as true, he has not once forced J to accept it. Even today he mouths a dialogue, “J jise chahti hai shaadi kare, we can’t force her”.The most he can do in his mind is make sure she stays safe hopefully in the same city, coz he is not the husband and she doesn’t love him. - Minu perhaps can help! If anything he will take the dusri aurat coming from J as an insult!

There are some battles you choose to fight, others that you leave. Today they both were on a backfoot, and kept quiet because today wasn’t the right day and time to fight gala phad phad ke. Else they would have thrown J out of BH.
They supported eo, where required, J protecting Ani from his family’s wrath with a lie, Ani subtly checking Arshi tum gussa toh nehi ho, before they play the “wedding guest card”!
Thank God for Dadubhai’s presence!
From here on, what ever mujra, or other plans they will connive, it will only bring these two closer!
Here on it will be J’s journey to realise as she participates in the wedding festivities, how she can’t live with out Ani! J needs to understand that Ani is not happy with Anishi wedding and he is doing this for J as he still thinks his love is one sided! And Ani needs to get bhanak that J loves him. The events that will follow will trigger we cannot live without out eo- RuNak will happen only then!

It’s just that makers are eyeing 1000 epis hence the endless shaadi rituals!

Keeping everything aside, the good news is RuNak is together under one roof - today’s small wins , tomorrow’s castle!

#Hope

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I'm feeling unwell after hearing these words. It really hit hard to my beautiful imagination of them!

I never watch these types of shows, and it's very painful for me to think about this beautiful relationship in this way. 😟

Have to see their conversation tomorrow, but Ani never considered her like this and recently asked Jhanak about her feelings too, as he really wanted to accept their relationship.Jhanak is equally at fault for not letting him know about her love and then expecting him to acknowledge their relationship.

Aisey kasey chalega?

Still, this "rakhil" word is beyond my thinking for our raunak after finding its Google translation.💔

Logically speaking, it is Arshi here who's the 2nd woman, which Panditji also confirmed but they're making Jhanak like this as she's poor and weak..

Some positivity required! 😕