Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: great_love

Star plus 6.3pm slot to shut down badly....

after mahandi all other serials went to offair in 5-6 months n meetha khatta pyaar star cast smiley21 n story very repetitive smiley6

And fl is not appealing..even in marriage reception also they didn't give make wear..

Saree with two braids

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

J was using it in precap. That's it I think.

Ok...

Word Count: 1

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

smiley9smiley1

Word Count: 0

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I'm feeling unwell after hearing these words. It really hit hard to my beautiful imagination of them!

I never watch these types of shows, and it's very painful for me to think about this beautiful relationship in this way. 😟

Have to see their conversation tomorrow, but Ani never considered her like this and recently asked Jhanak about her feelings too, as he really wanted to accept their relationship.Jhanak is equally at fault for not letting him know about her love and then expecting him to acknowledge their relationship.

Aisey kasey chalega?

Still, this "rakhil" word is beyond my thinking for our raunak after finding its Google translation.💔

Logically speaking, it is Arshi here who's the 2nd woman, which Panditji also confirmed but they're making Jhanak like this as she's poor and weak..

Some positivity required! 😕

Chill, may be hindi would be an adaptation and not exact copy .Here audience need leads together . Also this show hit list due to the leads chemistry . soon they wont spoil it .May be will stretch and then end will be shown as their original series .

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

And fl is not appealing..even in marriage reception also they didn't give make wear..

Saree with two braids

The original one who also remake muramba have fl with breads till 700 episodes so here also they copy that look but contrary meeth FL sucks bad smiley29

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Chill, may be hindi would be an adaptation and not exact copy .Here audience need leads together . Also this show hit list due to the leads chemistry . soon they wont spoil it .May be will stretch and then end will be shown as their original series .

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Jk came under original as the jol Nupur have altogether different story what they are showing here ,smiley4

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I'm feeling unwell after hearing these words. It really hit hard to my beautiful imagination of them!

I never watch these types of shows, and it's very painful for me to think about this beautiful relationship in this way. 😟

Have to see their conversation tomorrow, but Ani never considered her like this and recently asked Jhanak about her feelings too, as he really wanted to accept their relationship.Jhanak is equally at fault for not letting him know about her love and then expecting him to acknowledge their relationship.

Aisey kasey chalega?

Still, this "rakhil" word is beyond my thinking for our raunak after finding its Google translation.💔

Logically speaking, it is Arshi here who's the 2nd woman, which Panditji also confirmed but they're making Jhanak like this as she's poor and weak..

Some positivity required! 😕

Both are wrong here according to me.

Jhanak is weak and needs push up from others to stand up for herself.

And Ani is not coming clear with his relationships.

If he loves Jhanak then there is no point of going along with the marriage. He could have easily stepped down from it.

But he is continuing to play along which is absolutely wrong.

On the other side jhanak is following his requests. Which I don't feel good about she is really ready to face embarassment, insults and taunts just for him to go ahead with the wedding with Arshi.

I don't understand her sacrifices.

Even though he doesn't think about jhanak as other other woman. Still he is not being upfront with her.

I am not liking this negativity.

Still he didn't confess his feelings to her according to me.

He didn't acknowledge his confessions.

First in train and then in hotel room.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Jk came under original as the jol Nupur have altogether different story what they are showing here ,smiley4

I have a genuine doubt...if Jolnupur is OG version of Jhanak. .

They why are they making Jhanak in Bengali again...

Still I feel may be they adopted the basic story from jolnupur and developed according to Hindi audiences.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Both are wrong here according to me.

Jhanak is weak and needs push up from others to stand up for herself.

And Ani is not coming clear with his relationships.

If he loves Jhanak then there is no point of going along with the marriage. He could have easily stepped down from it.

But he is continuing to play along which is absolutely wrong.

On the other side jhanak is following his requests. Which I don't feel good about she is really ready to face embarassment, insults and taunts just for him to go ahead with the wedding with Arshi.

I don't understand her sacrifices.

Even though he doesn't think about jhanak as other other woman. Still he is not being upfront with her.

I am not liking this negativity.

Still he didn't confess his feelings to her according to me.

He didn't acknowledge his confessions.

First in train and then in hotel room.

Makers are keep butchering their leads for sake of Arshi. 8 months hogye hain and still no clarity yet.

Jhanak's ka ziada fault h as zara b self-respect hn to bilkul b nhi ati. But we've to see the exact reasons behind this....abhi bht hi ziada weak episode diya aj.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

NOTE!!!

Please move to thread 41 why are you here after the new one is already opened copy and paste the post of the member to the new thread you want to reply to and tag that person so simple.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 months ago