Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

For now I am going to close all my senses and just think about what we saw yesterday… BTS wale are again throwing me all off ! Don’t want to spoil the mood with any news. What is true now is Ani loves jhanak and he is crazy for her and doesn’t want to let her go! We will just have to trust his ravan brain to do the rest !

Originally posted by: PPak

they need to address on what grounds Ani is taking her back and both should be on the same page. If he deceptively takes her there and claims her as wife so she cannot do the sacrificial stunt for Arshi that will be amazing.
Will the makers do something as nice?
They usually make you feel one way but it never goes like what they are suggesting in bts and promo. So I have some hopes on Ani.

If he feels as intensely as they showed yesterday he cannot move ahead with Arshi. I feel he may acknowledge J as wife and evil gang will start planning to break them up. Ani will be doing all he can to ensure everyone knows she is his wife.

My concern is if Ani would take the divorce needed route to BH without telling J in Kashmir and hurt her. Somehow I don’t think so. Let’s see.

vira76 thumbnail

Duplicate post

Edited by vira76 - 3 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

If Ani declares J as his wife in front of BH, with out J knowing about it, it would be the best twist and the chata that the entire evil clan so deserves. But yeh sunke J U-turn maarke BH se nikalke chali gayi toh? Coz so far between Ani and the home-breaker tag, she takes the latter more seriously !

Here's my take on it -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165445365

Originally posted by: PPak

they need to address on what grounds Ani is taking her back and both should be on the same page. If he deceptively takes her there and claims her as wife so she cannot do the sacrificial stunt for Arshi that will be amazing.
Will the makers do something as nice?
They usually make you feel one way but it never goes like what they are suggesting in bts and promo. So I have some hopes on Ani.

If he feels as intensely as they showed yesterday he cannot move ahead with Arshi. I feel he may acknowledge J as wife and evil gang will start planning to break them up. Ani will be doing all he can to ensure everyone knows she is his wife.

My concern is if Ani would take the divorce needed route to BH without telling J in Kashmir and hurt her. Somehow I don’t think so. Let’s see.

vira76 thumbnail

Guys I am still not being able to understand what other characters in the show are talking when I watched yesterday episode … it’s like I forgot Hindi. Apart from ani and jhanak talking everything else sounds like gibberish ! I think something happened to wires in my brain yesterday! I tried 2-3 times same result every time !

Jhanak is a strong lady , how is she able to write exams ?

Edited by vira76 - 3 months ago
rysohini thumbnail

I didn't attempt to watch the other scenes, just did not want the effect to get diluted with the evil clan's cheap stunts!

Originally posted by: vira76

Guys I am still not being able to understand what other characters in the show are talking when I watched yesterday episode … it’s like I forgot Hindi. Apart from ani and jhanak talking everything else sounds like gibberish ! I think something happened to wires in my brain yesterday! I tried 2-3 times same result every time !

vira76 thumbnail

The editing was worst yesterday! It was stupid to combine these scenes together

Originally posted by: rysohini

I didn't attempt to watch the other scenes, just did not want the effect to get diluted with the evil clan's cheap stunts!

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Still am unable to digest the fact that how she finished her semester exams in three days..

rysohini thumbnail

30mins epi , 7 days a week, is a tough ask, hence the overwhelming presence of unwanted beings with same gheesi peeti repeat dialogues. Makers r clever, they insert these scenes in bet ween RuNak, taki viewers dekhle inhe bhi smiley36

The editing was worst yesterday! It was stupid to combine these scenes together

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jhanak is currently As****.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Still am unable to digest the fact that how she finished her semester exams in three days..

Barack Obama Why GIF - Barack Obama Why Shrug GIFs

Word Count: 0