Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Agree all those farz dialogues was to manipulate jhanak. If he is getting married with Arshi getting cozy with jhanak would not look good being a ML . The condition will be valid only till she agrees to enter BH. When he was talking to appu di he was happy no sadness on his face that he will be getting married to Arshi. Even when Arshi called he was not even interested to pick her call bcoz he can’t stand her now even talking to her. So how he will play this farz game with her. He won’t be now keen to participate in a single rasam now with Arshi as he has now accepted jhanak as his wife completely. He is very well confident that he can manage in manaoong jhanak if she becomes angry in case he declares his wife. He now very well knows what affects her . Convincing jhanak if she becomes angry is anyway much better option for him than to playing farz game with Arshi

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Want ?! Where ? I saw she is moving to Mumbai and blah blah blah !! Please tag me on video

Originally posted by: shanakanj

SBS confirmed ANI will declare Jhanak as his wife in BH. But lets see , can't rely 100%

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Today mood is off by stupid sbs news smiley19smiley19 all fun & excited with epi gone smiley18 how many times they r taking this shaadi route smiley19

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I agree that dance was too cheesy for me ! Didn’t connect well with it but oh well they were romancing and I am there for it !!

Ani was rockstar yesterday! Dude surpassed all my imaginations! I just hope he hold on it even with jhanaks and now his family’s constant rejection! He has lot of troubles heading towards him ! And I hope jhanak now please jhanak … character change … I am praying 🙏

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

FINALLY that day has come! We have Runak (or at least Ani's) confession!!

I always knew that Ani jab pyaar karega, pure passion ke saath karega! The way he held Jhanak with so much haq! uff!

So firstly coming to the dream sequence. Honestly I just found it too funny! It looked like a 90s ka bollywood song where the hero is trying to woo the heroine while she blushes and runs away from him! So awkward seeing our Runak like that all of a sudden. And frankly, the whole sequence to me looked a bit OTT. That was not our Runak. This was Runak in a parallel universe with no emotional baggage...Perhaps I'm just so used to seeing Runak in constant emotional turmoil that I'm finding it hard to connect to these light-hearted moments. Given where the story is at this very moment, these scenes, though romantic and carefree, looked totally out of place.

Now coming to the Runak scene -

Ani was living the definition of Y-O-L-O, because kal ho na ho?! Still delirious from the fever all he cared about was having Jhanak close to him - her touch, her warmth, her embrace. He wanted to forget reality and live this dream just once in case they never get this chance again. Was it selfish of him to put Jhanak in that spot? Of course it was, but when you're in love who isn't? Ani had been forced into a corner, so focused on Jhanak's safety, family's expectations, Arshi's happiness...but today he threw caution to the wind and did what his heart truly desired. He held Jhanak close, caressed her face and confessed his love - over and over, afraid that if he didn't say it now he may never be able to again! The urgency, the vulnerability in Ani's eyes and in his actions was portrayed so well by Krushal! smiley27 Just loved loved LOVED this scene!

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with you totally. I too think the next upcoming twist is Ani declaring Jhanak as his wife on entry to bh.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

they need to address on what grounds Ani is taking her back and both should be on the same page. If he deceptively takes her there and claims her as wife so she cannot do the sacrificial stunt for Arshi that will be amazing.
Will the makers do something as nice?
They usually make you feel one way but it never goes like what they are suggesting in bts and promo. So I have some hopes on Ani.

If he feels as intensely as they showed yesterday he cannot move ahead with Arshi. I feel he may acknowledge J as wife and evil gang will start planning to break them up. Ani will be doing all he can to ensure everyone knows she is his wife.

My concern is if Ani would take the divorce needed route to BH without telling J in Kashmir and hurt her. Somehow I don’t think so. Let’s see.

He will not move ahead with Arshi, I'm sure about this ..

After confessing to Jhanak, he going to Arshi is not even a question..

I don't want any marriage drama of Arshi & Ani but I guess they can drag it till Mandap as they just loved the Shadis....

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Ladies, who exactly saw that dream?

When Jhanak asked Ani what dream he saw, he said humare nakli shaadi ka din. (Which btw was so bloody irritating! Yeh nakli kya hai?? Even the pandit has declared it real now. Anyway keeping that aside...) Jhanak also saw a dream which she didn't want to share with Ani..because she was embarrassed? So was this SR dream hers??

Its a combined dream project 😜😜😜

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Today mood is off by stupid sbs news smiley19smiley19 all fun & excited with epi gone smiley18 how many times they r taking this shaadi route smiley19

Oh IS there a BTS to that effect!

Omigod I was expecting a jhanakn is my wife declaration from Ani now!!😞

Edited by vimeo - 3 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Its a combined dream project 😜😜😜

Both Sanskari LHS=RHS hence proved. smiley37

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Mujhe kuch achcha nahin lag raha hai, jhanak!

IMG_2082.jpeg

mujhe samajh mein nahin aa raha mein kya bol raha hun! Aaj meri zindagi ki aakhri raat hai😜

Ani and jhanak : Clickbait👆
IMG_2074.jpeg

https://

Such a cutie , Anirudh .

Both kitties are ❤️

Loved the kitties , Who is the fish , Arshi ...she is the bait 😂😂