Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Ani was taken aback after he regained his senses! He’s realising how important she’s to him and hence their marriage!

Hina as Jhanak is always weird with her expressions maybe she was asked to mask them! Who knows!

You think he was taken aback? Ummm I thought he was fairly unaffected like it was his roj ka dream.smiley4 Fellow got up and immediately wanted J to be next ro him than at his feet. smiley37 Such a cute episode even tho he was being manipulative. Like J says he behaves like a kid.
since he has been deprived of physical affection from his parents I think he is very touchy feely.

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

Anyone knows what Ani means with one day husband and wife. Is it the time where she was wearing sindoor post marriage that he is counting?

Jhanak land is strange - they went from jhooti shadi to nakli shaadi to ek din pati patni.
like Ani, give an inch he’ll take a foot. Fingers crossed it’s J meri Biwi hai next. Jhanak needs some twist - and this would be a good one.

Yeah I asked this same question yesterday. It's a mystery. smiley29

Like you say Ani is inching towards accepting her as his wife, but testing the waters by saying these dialogues to gauge Jhanak's reaction.

PPak thumbnail

Exactly this is my hope on Ani too.

Let’s hope we are not disappointed

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Ani is result oriented and his methods are always twisted. The entry of jhanak looked like her previous entry when they got married. Jhanak coming to see ANi arshi marriage would be a very weak defense, as it will lead to same blaming session and will basus allow her to stay there on this defense, bcoz now they know even her presence can ruin their plans. Unless Ani does not declare her wife on what grounds she will stay there. If they agree on this reason then they are biggest fools on earth. So i am expecting ANI declaring jhanak as his wife would be a great twist , as jhanak will be angry on ANI and their intense fights and Basus can not blame her now as she is the legal wife now. otherwise then old crying face of leads i am bored of now.

Bubblez04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

You think he was taken aback? Ummm I thought he was fairly unaffected like it was his roj ka dream.smiley4 Fellow got up and immediately wanted J to be next ro him than at his feet. smiley37 Such a cute episode even tho he was being manipulative. Like J says he behaves like a kid.
since he has been deprived of physical affection from his parents I think he is very touchy feely.

I loved how he spotted Jhanak lying near his feet and casually asked her to come lie comfortably up top next to him. Like it was the most natural thing..no awkwardness about being on the same bed, nothing.

Edited by Bubblez04 - 3 months ago
Bubblez04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - Dekhiye mujhe jaha tak samajh hai "Jaha J ka imagination khatam hota hai, Ani babu ka woha se shuru hota hai"

With that premise, agar yeh J ka dream tha, toh Ani babu ke dreams shayad makers iTV par nehi darsha payenge smiley15smiley36

Hilarious !! Ani ke passion ka koi hadh nahi smiley43

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

#Beshaq smiley36

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Hilarious !! Ani ke passion ka koi hadh nahi smiley43

Word Count: 1

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Yeah I asked this same question yesterday. It's a mystery. smiley29

Like you say Ani is inching towards accepting her as his wife, but testing the waters by saying these dialogues to gauge Jhanak's reaction.

After last 2 episodes it seems to me Ani never needed any convincing. He was always wanting to give her the choice. I think now he has an inkling of her feelings - the way she gave her freedom up to tejas for his life, her care yesterday, Rahul mu cleared.Even during her wedding to Avi he was singing sad songs with his guitar.

So I feel now all he wants to do is get her to Calcutta by hook or crook so he can make her give in as wife. He said he was tired of playing the game with Arshi but did not want to tell her anything before going to Calcutta.
makers maybe trying to make us think he will continue with Arshi so his declaring her wife is a twist.

Also the farz dialog everything meant to be maybe throw us off. Shubo said he will dissolve their marriage without their knowledge- so likely he will accept her soon hopefully on arrival to BH. He can make some grand dialog Jhanak Raina is not here - it’s Jhanak Bose 😂

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Just watched the last 4 days episodes back to back. First I thought that Jhanak was heartless and then I felt and am still feeling what's wrong with Ani. Kuch zyadahi nautanki kar rhi thi shayad to get a vaada from Jhanak. Ani and his manipulative ways! What does he think that he can marry Arshi but still keep Jhanak and look after her?! What nonsense is that! But I think there's a twist coming up and that shud be 'Jhanak meri patni hai' from Ani. Will J accept the marriage is another think. But I am thinking that Anis next step is to accept Jhanak as his Wife.

Edited by vimeo - 3 months ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

So now I don’t even know what thread we are on… last thread finished and this one is on page 11! 😱

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

So now I don’t even know which thread we are on ! Last thread finished and this one is on page 11?! 😱