Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Ladies, who exactly saw that dream?

When Jhanak asked Ani what dream he saw, he said humare nakli shaadi ka din. (Which btw was so bloody irritating! Yeh nakli kya hai?? Even the pandit has declared it real now. Anyway keeping that aside...) Jhanak also saw a dream which she didn't want to share with Ani..because she was embarrassed? So was this SR dream hers??

SR dream was his smiley36
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Are u talking about confession or sleepover?😛

Confession! 😜

Word Count: 1

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Is any one of them going to speak about the confession? At least in monologue... If Ani remembers... "aur bhi batein.." then makers can't just show us partial memory loss now😅

From Thursday onwards BH drama will start, so all my hopes are on tomorrow's episode only...

they need to address on what grounds Ani is taking her back and both should be on the same page. If he deceptively takes her there and claims her as wife so she cannot do the sacrificial stunt for Arshi that will be amazing.
Will the makers do something as nice?
They usually make you feel one way but it never goes like what they are suggesting in bts and promo. So I have some hopes on Ani.

If he feels as intensely as they showed yesterday he cannot move ahead with Arshi. I feel he may acknowledge J as wife and evil gang will start planning to break them up. Ani will be doing all he can to ensure everyone knows she is his wife.

My concern is if Ani would take the divorce needed route to BH without telling J in Kashmir and hurt her. Somehow I don’t think so. Let’s see.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Ladies, who exactly saw that dream?

When Jhanak asked Ani what dream he saw, he said humare nakli shaadi ka din. (Which btw was so bloody irritating! Yeh nakli kya hai?? Even the pandit has declared it real now. Anyway keeping that aside...) Jhanak also saw a dream which she didn't want to share with Ani..because she was embarrassed? So was this SR dream hers??

Since they slept on the same bed same dream transpired !! Itna mat sochiye! Dono ek hi dream dekh rahe they HD mein!

PPak thumbnail

Anyone knows what Ani means with one day husband and wife. Is it the time where she was wearing sindoor post marriage that he is counting?

Jhanak land is strange - they went from jhooti shadi to nakli shaadi to ek din pati patni.
like Ani, give an inch he’ll take a foot. Fingers crossed it’s J meri Biwi hai next. Jhanak needs some twist - and this would be a good one.

Edkv74 thumbnail

I forgot what was the context, Anum!

PPak thumbnail

Since they slept on the same bed same dream transpired !! Itna mat sochiye! Dono ek hi dream dekh rahe they HD mein!

I would have expected him to wake up with a smile on his face after such a vivid dream. So such thing was shown…not sure what J too having a dream was meant to imply.
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ani is result oriented and his methods are always twisted. The entry of jhanak looked like her previous entry when they got married. Jhanak coming to see ANi arshi marriage would be a very weak defense, as it will lead to same blaming session and will basus allow her to stay there on this defense, bcoz now they know even her presence can ruin their plans. Unless Ani does not declare her wife on what grounds she will stay there. If they agree on this reason then they are biggest fools on earth. So i am expecting ANI declaring jhanak as his wife would be a great twist , as jhanak will be angry on ANI and their intense fights and Basus can not blame her now as she is the legal wife now. otherwise then old crying face of leads i am bored of now.
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

I would have expected him to wake up with a smile on his face after such a vivid dream. So such thing was shown…not sure what J too having a dream was meant to imply.

Ani was taken aback after he regained his senses! He’s realising how important she’s to him and hence their marriage!

Hina as Jhanak is always weird with her expressions maybe she was asked to mask them! Who knows!

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Haha that's a psychic connection on another level !

Arrey sacchi after that sequence and listening to their dialogues I was like yeh sapna tha kiska ?! If only Ani said nakli shaadi ka raat, instead of din !