•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 39•°*” - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Ab mujhe lag raha hai, yeh please dream hi ho 😂

Reality ho gayi, toh watt lag jayega 🤪

Reality me watt kyu lagegy gi?

Two lovebirds badly need to feel their love ❤️

Highly necessary to give a shutup call to everyone bus zara ihteyat rakhy, that's it!

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I want it to be dream only. Because if this happens for real, after confession nothing left to show they will torture us with more drama and Maa beti-Bips planning plotting to separate them, chances of MUs are higher, and less romance.

Hope they build the confession slowly. Chup chupke wala romance is more interesting.

They can show Choton Mino wedding sequence, imagine RuNak having their close moments in between the functionssmiley42

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

So, ajka episode bomb blast hney wala hai na phr ya phr ye precap 1 month tak chalega 😅

@bold...we can watch it na kushi kushi sey

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hahaha!

Ye kya? Jhanak is also being played by Hiba, isn't it?

Ya phir Jhanak ko aisey khush dekhny ki adat nhi 😅

Her expression seemed a bit plain in that frame..may be its the camera anglesmiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lollolika

I want it to be dream only. Because if this happens for real, after confession nothing left to show they will torture us with more drama and Maa beti-Bips planning plotting to separate them, chances of MUs are higher, and less romance.

Hope they build the confession slowly. Chup chupke wala romance is more interesting.

They can show Choton Mino wedding sequence, imagine RuNak having their close moments in between the functionssmiley42

Yesss...even without confession also , just accepting that they are husband and wife and stay in the same room...ok for me.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Till the time Ani has clarity in his mind that J is the one and Arshi is nowhere in his zahan!

This physical proximity in Ani’s dream could serve as an eye opener and realisation of the above for Ani.

He should not be in any kind of dilemma with J and Arshi, so that he can take full accountability of his actions.

BH Traas ko pare rakhte huye!

Hence it better be a dream!

Personally, I prefer imaandari instead of dream sequence , but yeha na characters imaandar hai na makers, so dream hi thik hai!

Reality me watt kyu lagegy gi?

Two lovebirds badly need to feel their love ❤️

Highly necessary to give a shutup call to everyone bus zara ihteyat rakhy, that's it!

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

@ bold …. 💯 agree Shweta… these chup chup ke moments will make it more interesting 🥰😍 between them
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

IMG_2052.jpeg

Posting real kitties😜

IMG_2051.jpeg

IMG_2050.jpeg

All pics of kitties are ,❣️

Last pic kitties 😍😍

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Exactly... For now only realisation of love is enough...

Confession should be there after their chup-chup ke & accidental romantic moments only... Realisation & instant confession me maja nahi aayega... Let them dream & stole some moments with each other first...

RuNak Stealing moments in Choton & Minu marriage will be so dreamysmiley42

& I'm not even ready for BH drama just after their confession...

So it will be better, if now they will stick to just realisation

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Watching this again and again made me notice this, in this frame I can see Hiba more than Jhanak. Is it only me? smiley36 and the wigsmiley44

1000134945.jpg

Omg , now I will feel the same...

That is because she has same same reactions for romance ...

She has few standard reactions for anger ,romance , emotions , frustrations ...

Hence her anger is same towards Anirudh and family members

In this emotions is slightly better than all.

The Video clip itself I watch just only once...

Hiba fans no offence ...