Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago
Full SR mood on ho gaya tha Ani Babu ka smiley37
piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Ani Babu fever me bhi jhooth bolte hai smiley37smiley37

Sapna dekha SR ka vo bhi itna hot with Wife aur bolta hai hamari nakli shaadi dekhi

Nakli shaadi kyu bola hamari shaadi dekhi ye bhi bol sakta tha

Bhagwan wali image kaise barbaad kr de Jhanak k saamne is moment pe ye bolkr ki woh chhichorpanti wale sapne dekh rha tha J k sathsmiley37

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Koi bara dhoka to nhi milney wala hmey?.

But at least story me progression to aya hn

Wahi mujhe bhi dar lag raha hai.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I loved this Anirudh and Jhanak .

He is quite aware of his feelings about Jhanak. He questioning himself was good enough for him to realise it .Jhanak's emotional outburst gave him reality check on how he failed to keep her happy inspite of whatever he did for .And I felt that is why he immediately said " I dont want to live " when she came with medicine . How he said I am all alone , nobody understands me, ( Tanuja , I am feeling bad for your son , cant you call n check how is your son ) the one whom I love doesnt understand me 💔💔 ..It really pricked my heart..We have seen it many times , how he is all alone and the family standing firm behind Arshi .It was so painful when he asked "do I deserve this " the exact words which she threw at him in anger .Will you take care if anyone is sick the same way , do you love anyone else .. Trying his best to get her mind .

He was being himself with Jhanak , he opened on how he will die day by day in her thought of if she is safe . How he wanted her to be by his side , and more loudly "main jee nahi paunga tumhare bina " .The tears that fell from his eyes were so genuine ,and that is why may be he spoke of Arshi . She may not be in his heart , but she is there ,still in his thoughts. And he is aware as long as Arshi is there ,he cant express his love to Jhanak. What a dilemma Anirudh is in . The feeling of losing Jhanak before gaining her .The fear of she not wanting to see him again , her words of freedom from him, really hit him hard .He pulling her towards him many times was his fear of losing her .Not realising how intimate it was .Inspite of she reminding him and he withdrawing once , his emotions didnt allow him to leave her . Asking her promise to and if not I will die and immediately taking her two hands showed how scared he is of losing her . He wont be able to live without her for sure .

Jhanak being the emotional one , couldn't resist much to his conditions . She even felt bad for yelling at him , made him realise you were wrong and hence my outburst .She always does what he wants . And his emotional break down on her yelling made her impossible to resist Anirudh . Moreover the love she has for him ,which she never expressed unlike Anirudh .Even after thinking what his family and society would think , she easily agreed to his needs . She readily gave him the much needed warmth in hug and the feeling of happiness and solace these two finally had in that hug . His caressing her and ahe peacefully closing her eyes ....beautiful scene .

Isn't it so evident to Anirudh from Jhanak's hug that she loves him deeply.The girl who never showed any physical attraction to him in spite of living under the same roof , hugged him without any hesitation . I dont know , if he couldn't realise it wasnt the same he experienced with Arshi ...

I felt Anirudh was genuine most of the time than being manipulative ...And may be that is why he spoke of Arshi too.The reality of her existence in his life . He need to find honest ways to come out of it .

The dream was good which showed clearly what Anirudha and Jhanak needs from life and how they long for each other and value their marriage .

The dream sequence was so dreamy with their chemistry .

But talking about getting married to Arshi and taking a promise from Jhanak doesn't go together at all. His reasoning of you can be in the city and family wont have issue if I do my farz with Arshi , .How correct is it morally ? . How can Anirudh not realise its wrong. Wouldn't it be projecting him as a man who doesnt value girls emotions .Both of them .It would also make Jhanak bad infront of others .Thus making Arshi a victim and idolizing her which his family is already doing .At this point he using this even to bring her back to asylum looks so odd .

Anirudh's I fell for you when I saw you first( something like that ) . Dont know why this dialogue was written to show how connected they are by souls . I personally didnt like felt it didnt go well with his character .He was happily in a relationship with Arshi and was going to get married to her .If so what was he doing all these days with Arshi.. Wont it be cheating her all this while .Cant all the help and humanity which Anirudh was showing Jhanak be coined under this thought if his !!!!

Yes , there were so many things which he treasured as her memory and how he used to be happy with Jhanak in kashmir ..There was definitely a soft corner from his side and back the also Jhanak used to say Arshi didi ( May be she sensed it back then being a girl 🤫😜) .Then why is he not realising his love now if its there subconsciously .

Its a dream , he is imagining all his happiness , so his freedom of imagination !!!!🤭🤭

Hoping the next episodes will cover his thoughts on marrying Arshi and asking Jhanak to stay in Kolkata . A suprise acceptance of Anirudh followed by annulment is also ok..But Arshi needs to be addressed by Anirudh for his character graph to remain in positive quadrant .

Chiton is finally taking a stand for his Anirudh and Jhanak ❣️

I am conveniently avoiding the influence of ek din ki pati patni ....I didnt understand it same like adha shadi , nakli shadi at mandir ...🙏🏻🙏🏻

Fabulous performance by Krushal and Hiba complimenting him...The chemistry was 🌡️🌡️

After watching a beautiful ,romantic, emotional epiosde I am confused about my feelings....🤗🤗

Beautiful.... beautiful...smiley27

The way you understand RuNak...so wholeheartedlysmiley31

You know what I feel about them in Kashmir...is When I first saw them together in Kashmir together, they immediately melted my heart..& I immediately thought that " they are made for eachother..." irrespective of the circumstances...

It is not a love story of romance and fantasy. It’s a love story of soulmates, something between them that just clicks in to place at a first meeting. It doesn’t fit the usual plot, or any kind of plot really, because it’s not about a couple falling in love. It’s about a couple being in love so deeply right from the start that they don’t even realize it themselves, it’s about a couple waking up to being in love..

May be that's what they meant in the episode... through the dialogues..Makers right from the beginning have showed that Ani and Arshi were not a couple where two hearts beat in sink...it was just a relationship....

Anyway beautiful write ups...I really like the way you capture their emotions through the write ups...as if they are sitting beside me narrating their emotions...smiley27

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Seems so smiley37smiley37

Ani used all his strength smiley37smiley37in trying to be cosy with her smiley37

Dream romance sequence, then confession, hugged her thrice, slept on her lapsmiley37smiley37 what not

He cant just keep his hand away and trying to hug from all dimensionsmiley37smiley37

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Boy finally achieved what he wanted to achieve...

Bythe way any one counted how many times he held j's hand.

count kya kare hand leave hi kab kia

Bas hug ke time leave kia smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

count kya kare hand leave hi kab kia

Bas hug ke time leave kia smiley37

Most of the times j took it back..

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

What was he doing on her shoulder then😜😛

soft kiss he just put his lips on her shoulder while saying I love u
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

bimaar aadmi was saying tonight he want to spend time , as Tom he will die 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤣🤣 omg what a nautanki he was doing 😂🤣

marne se pahle SR karke thoda jee lu smiley37smiley37
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Jabsey Jhanak ne azaadi ki baat ki

Banda uska hath hi nahi chor raha 😅

Dar ke maare kahi sach me na Aajad hoke mujhse dur bhag jaye smiley37