Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

What we all are wishing for, it's happening...J is taking care of Ani...

is he aware or behosh?
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

You have created the suspense 😅

😂😂

Word Count: 0

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank God smiley41smiley40

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Precap is Unbelievable girls, had to come out of my hibernation to give u this news.....SIck Ani, Jhanak taking care...Ani saying 'Ab yeh haath main kabhi nahi chodunga, har kadam pe, har museebat mein yeh mere saath rahegi, pls Jhanak waada karo' & Jhanak says' sab thik ho jayegi'(with tears filled eyes) and then a warm slight hug......

There you go girls, now I am feeling its real & not a dream....wt say girls?????.....felt like .....

Edited by parna21 - 3 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

is he aware or behosh?

Ani has high fever...j taking care of him...

Dialogues I don't say.

Edited by MMR2810 - 3 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Phew!!!!!!! 😭 I was like pata nahe kiya hogaya hai, but I was almost going to ask before reading your respond ke kiya wohe horaha hai Jo hum cha rahe the 😭😆

Mubarak girls our manifestation actually working smiley36

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: xnbstar

This one is very painful and heartbreaking to hear about her inner torture. 💔

Feeling very pity on her that no body is with her to understand her inner pain not even Anirudh. Fortunately, she blasted everything so that he can understand her deep-rooted suffering now.

As a result, sadly, she had to utter the opposite of her true feelings. Not only because of making a significant life decision, but rather passing his responsibilities to Rahul that severely affected her heart, causing her to believe that she had become a burden to him 😢

Although Ani's intentions are not negative, his actions created an immense impact on Jhanak's mind, considerably affecting her self-respect. Now, he needs to consider her afflictions from an emotional perspective first, followed by a practical aspect 🧐

Ani stop giving both women mixed signals and choose your heart over your fake commitment.

Be her best friend first, then a lover!

So True! she said hurtful words but all that came coz of frustation. She is always grateful to her sirji for what he did for her.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: parna21

Precap is Unbelievable girls, had to come out of my hibernation to give u this news.....SIck Ani, Jhanak taking care...Ani saying 'Ab yeh haath main kabhi nahi chodunga, har kadam pe, har museebat mein yeh mere saath rahegi, pls Jhanak waada karo' & Jhanak says' sab thik ho jayegi' and then a warm slight hug......

There you go girls, now I am feeling its real & not a dream....wt say girls?????.....felt like .....

Arna long timesmiley31 & finally some progress from leads...Hiba had said..good thing is comg up with twist
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: parna21

Precap is Unbelievable girls, had to come out of my hibernation to give u this news.....SIck Ani, Jhanak taking care...Ani saying 'Ab yeh haath main kabhi nahi chodunga, har kadam pe, har museebat mein yeh mere saath rahegi, pls Jhanak waada karo' & Jhanak says' sab thik ho jayegi' and then a warm slight hug......

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT😳😳😳

Priya Anirudh is in TROUBLE 🤣 Kaha tha wada na karnasmiley36

Chalooo RuNak journey started YAAAAAAY! 😌

Edited by Manoshono - 3 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

[/QUOTE

Parnas plz edit dialogues part. .keep suspense to everyone...

Edited by MMR2810 - 3 months ago