Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

I am hoping one thing from this new temple wedding track is clarity from jhanak!

I hope they don’t downplay the whole thing. I am also thinking they might go as far as dressing Ani and Arshi same way jhanak and ani were dressed up for their wedding. Just to create that atmosphere to pressurize ani and be as cruel as possible.

But I want jhanak to accept she has issue with “Wedding” and not “wedding venue”.

No silly talks this time, direct point pe bat!

Making ani marry arshi in the same spot will be asking both jhanak and ani to rewrite their wedding day memories hence pushing them to the edge… what else do you need to finally confess ?

That temple wedding is the last straw for RuNak to own up to their relationship. If they still being the dheet, then no amount of insaniyat will stop me from bashing them! 👿smiley37

If the makers are creating such a high voltage drama of Arshi-Ani wedding in the same temple as RuNak in a hope to provoke whoever(Jhanak or Ani) then, it has to dismantle every other thing that was related to Arshi-Ani crap for the last 200 episodes!

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

oh my!! 😱

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mehnaat dekh rahe ho bache ka? Aur gaane ke lyrics se he covered it all but alas it fell into deaf ears smiley37

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Now that you mentioned it..

Edited by rysohini - 4 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

true that! if they are going to make it this high voltage I hope it comes with clarity from both sides and break those mental barriers they are facing!

Originally posted by: Manoshono

That temple wedding is the last straw for RuNak to own up to their relationship. If they still being the dheet, then no amount of insaniyat will stop me from bashing them! 👿smiley37

If the makers are creating such a high voltage drama of Arshi-Ani wedding in the same temple as RuNak in a hope to provoke whoever(Jhanak or Ani) then, it has to dismantle every other thing that was related to Arshi-Ani crap for the last 200 episodes!

vira76 thumbnail

Anusha , sohini ki ye illi billi chuha cutty bohot khatarnak hai! 😂 muze bohot papad belane pade the last time 😂

Originally posted by: rysohini

Ha mere lurakte purakte for the motion thoughts 💭 ko ap bbas panapte matt do….jao illi billi chuha cutty smiley37

rysohini thumbnail

love the clarity you have Maya, J works on Ani’s life in danger! Aapke liye Ani tadpo is trigger enough smiley36

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Aree what is this tadpao for Anirudh going on ..

I missed the start ...

But no more Tadpao for him...he has had it all for a long time now .

He even said I love you Jhanak .........now its her turn to show some interest with proper interest in Sirji ....

I have no idea on what is going on with this discussion just jumped in seeing tadpao for Anirudh 😬😬🤭🤫

rysohini thumbnail

It brought a budding writer to the forefront smiley27

Anusha , sohini ki ye illi billi chuha cutty bohot khatarnak hai! 😂 muze bohot papad belane pade the last time 😂

vira76 thumbnail

Will Shristi invite her dream future "damad" Tejas to her daughter's not-so-classy temple weeding?

I wonder if danger would lurk around Runak if they were to accept the marriage ...

Edited by vira76 - 4 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

true. Both suffered a lot... J did as well.

But actually who realized love first is questionable. Ani expressed it more clearly than J.. J did as well but in riddles that Ani's mind did not get.

I want both of them to be against the wedding equally, but this time what I want different is for J to find the courage in to express to Ani what she feels for him and accept the marriage. She has been avoiding it a lot and I want that to end. So that is why I feel stacks are higher for J this time on

Yes, True but she doesn't need to do the declaration first is my opinion.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold- Hain??