Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

See, he cannot expect J to standup and stop the wedding when she knew him first as Arshi's would be. Plus he realized his love first. What good is it if he cannot standup for himself then?? Isn't he a fighter?? Is he gonna forget all he said to J and be hypocrite??

Ani declaring he loves J will turn the plot so fast. It will be a powerful moment. J izzar kare tho kya hi hoga?? Ani is the one with all the influence here.

PS: I know Ani jhelod a lot. But so did Jhanak. She was the one set for lifetime imprisonment. So I prefer Ani to tadpao a little before she speaks up to stop the marriage.

Aree what is this tadpao for Anirudh going on ..

I missed the start ...

But no more Tadpao for him...he has had it all for a long time now .

He even said I love you Jhanak .........now its her turn to show some interest with proper interest in Sirji ....

I have no idea on what is going on with this discussion just jumped in seeing tadpao for Anirudh 😬😬🤭🤫

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Forum girls,

I have a question.. didn’t Jhanak get a mangalsutra during Kashmiri wedding? Where is it???

how much I rem only sindoor she had no.. no mangalsutra she wore 🤔
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Waise I like your siggy. smiley36

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Mere masoon se dimag ko aapaka ye joke samaz nahi aaya!

you mean "dari" in hindi?

Originally posted by: rysohini

Love the wordplay , ab toh haq hai bhai, patent kar liya hai smiley37

Waise us hisaab se Zimmedari mein ‘dari’ - ok bahut zyada ganda tha - bye 🤣😂

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Forum girls,

I have a question.. didn’t Jhanak get a mangalsutra during Kashmiri wedding? Where is it???

No she did nt...

Just garland exchange and sindoor

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Aree what is this tadpao for Anirudh going on ..

I missed the start ...

But no more Tadpao for him...he has had it all for a long time now .

He even said I love you Jhanak .........now its her turn to show some interest with proper interest in Sirji ....

I have no idea on what is going on with this discussion just jumped in seeing tadpao for Anirudh 😬😬🤭🤫

True, Le me to Ani:

Tu thodi der ur tehr jaa soneiya......

J will come rescue you in her horse and armor.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't mind her stepping up. But I want Ani to tadpao before he realizes he has to stop it himself because he cannot go through with it. Then J comes swooping in like a kinght in shining armor and do whatever you guys want her to do.

He did the same thing to her when she was being hassled by his family on her wedding. smiley7

Oh... That was really horrible to see them holding her so that Tejas can apply sindur forcefully 😡😡

The inhuman behaviour his family did that time & the time he took to take a stand & stop them gave me anxiety that time...

But Jhanak should stop the wedding for her own confidence... She has a habit to put herself down every time... She always thinks she is not good enough for Ani... So I want her to be confident to claim herself as his wife...

But, yeah he deserves some kind of suffering...thoda sa hi sahi

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Daari = Stubble

Originally posted by: vira76

Mere masoon se dimag ko aapaka ye joke samaz nahi aaya!

you mean "dari" in hindi?

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

true. Both suffered a lot... J did as well.

But actually who realized love first is questionable. Ani expressed it more clearly than J.. J did as well but in riddles that Ani's mind did not get.

I want both of them to be against the wedding equally, but this time what I want different is for J to find the courage in to express to Ani what she feels for him and accept the marriage. She has been avoiding it a lot and I want that to end. So that is why I feel stacks are higher for J this time on

See, he cannot expect J to standup and stop the wedding when she knew him first as Arshi's would be. Plus he realized his love first. What good is it if he cannot standup for himself then?? Isn't he a fighter?? Is he gonna forget all he said to J and be hypocrite??

Ani declaring he loves J will turn the plot so fast. It will be a powerful moment. J izzar kare tho kya hi hoga?? Ani is the one with all the influence here.

PS: I know Ani jhelod a lot. But so did Jhanak. She was the one set for lifetime imprisonment. So I prefer Ani to tadpao a little before she speaks up to stop the marriage.

Edited by vira76 - 4 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ha mere lurakte purakte for the motion thoughts 💭 ko ap bbas panapte matt do….jao illi billi chuha cutty smiley37