Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

abhira sharma is okay with it. Usko patha hai paise ka mol why don't she say let's not spend unnecessarily on these cards. Let's only spend money as per your desire but cards and all we can avoid. Ya phir court marriage karlethi.

It's not her money that's why she doesn't care. She isn't humble or sober enough to refuse the opportunity of bragging gold plated invitations for her wedding.

She doesn't do anywork other than show off and fighting with ruhi.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

It's not her money that's why she doesn't care. She isn't humble or sober enough to refuse the opportunity of bragging gold plated invitations for her wedding.

She doesn't do anywork other than show off and fighting with ruhi.

now she is going to bank like upma to show she will also contribute towards wedding 😄 isse accha court jaakar court marriage karthi. I saw one scene where she was threatening ruhi saying armaan mera mangetar hai aur jo bhi discuss karogi uska decisiom maker wohi hogi aisa kuch toh court marriage ka mahi sujha as armaan kushi kushi maan jatha as per her
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Indira1211

don’t know what they’re trying to show in jhanak.. and it’s like after ages we’re seeing an unmarried pregnant heroine on Starplus.

Had Ani and Jhanak ever divorced? I thought she was married to him very first... And was she married when she consummated? If so, it would still follow SP guideline...smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Had Ani and Jhanak ever divorced? I thought she was married to him very first... And was she married when she consummated? If so, it would still follow SP guideline...smiley36

so arshis mom made them sign an annulment..then he married Arshi..wedding got cancelled half way due to fire. But Arshi,lives with him in his house as his wife and everybody accepts her as his wife. They were supposed to,do the court marriage thing..and anyway when he and jhanak did the deed he was still marrying Arshi. The writers and fans will try to justify it and get some loophole..but the whole thing stinks with immorality..🤢..

Edited out member attack

Edited by Sutapasima - 25 days ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

@ red That's some Ekta s*it smiley37smiley37

It so good when I read others who also thought it was Ani dream too smiley36

Now will she have that baby or those witches will make sure she miscarry smiley38

IF article says she’s gonna miscarry? I don’t trust IF articles these days. But seriously, what is this selective amnesia every Itv ML has? Like, they never remember doing the deed, only that part. Leena’s writing is a mess. Finally, an Itv fl gets pregnant without marriage, and both Jhanak and Ani are just immoral. Jhanak basically slept with her sister's fiancé because Ani and Jhanak were divorced when they did the deed. That girl has zero self-respect—her whole life revolves around Ani. Now she’s accepting the baby? She’s so stupid. She loves the wrong men and now she’s paying for it. Jhanak is so delusional, thinking Ani fights for truth and will accept her baby. Ani is a pathetic liar. Basically, Jhanak’s life is gonna turn out just like her mom’s, with her and her child suffering. If Leena makes this concept fetch TRPs, then, other ITV shows will start copying this mess. All ITV stories just copy each other anyway.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

IF article says she’s gonna miscarry? I don’t trust IF articles these days. But seriously, what is this selective amnesia every Itv ML has? Like, they never remember doing the deed, only that part. Leena’s writing is a mess. Finally, an Itv fl gets pregnant without marriage, and both Jhanak and Ani are just immoral. Jhanak basically slept with her sister's fiancé because Ani and Jhanak were divorced when they did the deed. That girl has zero self-respect—her whole life revolves around Ani. Now she’s accepting the baby? She’s so stupid. She loves the wrong men and now she’s paying for it. Jhanak is so delusional, thinking Ani fights for truth and will accept her baby. Ani is a pathetic liar. Basically, Jhanak’s life is gonna turn out just like her mom’s, with her and her child suffering. If Leena makes this concept fetch TRPs, then, other ITV shows will start copying this mess. All ITV stories just copy each other anyway.

does jhanak know arshi is her sister.
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

does jhanak know arshi is her sister.

Yeah, she knows. Arshi is her cousin sister, Arshi's mom is her Massi. Though Arshi's mom and Jhanak's Nani and Mama hate Jhanak's mom because she got pregnant without marriage. Arshi's mom always told Jhanak not to call her Massi.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Yeah, she knows. Arshi is her cousin sister, Arshi's mom is her Massi. Though Arshi's mom and Jhanak's Nani and Mama hate Jhanak's mom because she got pregnant without marriage. Arshi's mom always told Jhanak not to call her Massi.

if this brings trp yrkkh main bhi hone ke chances high hai
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I go in and out with this show but since the family didn't regard the marriage as real and was doing all that ridiculous ritual to that she almost drown, didn't know they did a real tilaak. Even I've try to understand this selective amnesia that you have no knowledge of intimate moment. I hope others don't copying that cheap nonsense of getting pregnant with marriagesmiley21

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Haha if yrkkh brings this case in the show then it would be funny smiley36

https://youtu.be/MxUKlqtjRo4?si=_PT3hmm_X9cNHVs7