Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Whoa! Reliance really wants Jio Cinema to be the only OTT platform. Competition hi nahi chahiye.

Channels toh merge nahi honge because they can earn from both

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Whoa! Reliance really wants Jio Cinema to be the only OTT platform. Competition hi nahi chahiye.

Channels toh merge nahi honge because they can earn from both

channel merge nahi hoga but backend team merge hoga i feel ye AAA ka timeslot rangu ka kurafathi dimaag hai. So may be backend main rangu ka hi team hai
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Actually Leena is a very good writer .. she does not stretch her stories even if they are doing well .. SreeMoyee and Kusum dola both were at top .. she ended KD and got Sree Moyee .. saying every story needs to conclude at a logical time ..

so if she will not shy off closing jhanak once to story is around conclusion.. her story is always around one couple and not babies or legacy

she’s writing a really confusing story with jhanak… characters are also highly confused 😂
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Actually Leena is a very good writer .. she does not stretch her stories even if they are doing well .. SreeMoyee and Kusum dola both were at top .. she ended KD and got Sree Moyee .. saying every story needs to conclude at a logical time ..

so if she will not shy off closing jhanak once to story is around conclusion.. her story is always around one couple and not babies or legacy

Saw Jhanak's upcoming track and they actually went ahead with the pregnancy storyline. Like, Jhanak is really pregnant! And that Ani dream? Wasn't even his dream, im just founding out. Now Jhanak's saying he was just feverish and doesn’t remember anything that happened.😂
Edited by Randomlurker - 26 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

channel merge nahi hoga but backend team merge hoga i feel ye AAA ka timeslot rangu ka kurafathi dimaag hai. So may be backend main rangu ka hi team hai

Let me try and find out

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Saw Jhanak's upcoming track and they actually went ahead with the pregnancy storyline. Like, Jhanak is really pregnant! And that Ani dream? Wasn't even his dream, im just founding out. Now Jhanak's saying he was just feverish and doesn’t remember anything that happened.😂

@ red That's some Ekta s*it smiley37smiley37

It so good when I read others who also thought it was Ani dream too smiley36

Now will she have that baby or those witches will make sure she miscarry smiley38

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 25 days ago

Dadisa is spending money on marriage because she wants to do PR that usne ek orphan and gareeb ki shadi ek sautele se kara di. smiley36

Reply to nfz since it's abt gen 4 i guess we can talk in regular threads smiley36

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Dadisa is spending money on marriage because she wants to do PR that usne ek orphan and gareeb ki shadi ek sautele se kara di. smiley36

Reply to nfz since it's abt gen 4 i guess we can talk in regular threads smiley36

Gold plated marriage cards....like seriously. This much was not even done in ambani wedding.

And this freeloader abheera is getting gold plated cards , even for fictional show this is so illogical.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Gold plated marriage cards....like seriously. This much was not even done in ambani wedding.

And this freeloader abheera is getting gold plated cards , even for fictional show this is so illogical.

abhira sharma is okay with it. Usko patha hai paise ka mol why don't she say let's not spend unnecessarily on these cards. Let's only spend money as per your desire but cards and all we can avoid. Ya phir court marriage karlethi.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

@ red That's some Ekta s*it smiley37smiley37

It so good when I read others who also thought it was Ani dream too smiley36

Now will she have that baby or those witches will make sure she miscarry smiley38

don’t know what they’re trying to show in jhanak.. and it’s like after ages we’re seeing an unmarried pregnant heroine on Starplus.
Edited by Indira1211 - 25 days ago