Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

It might be possible, not sure though. Right Rangu doesn’t let a show linger if TRPs are stagnant—they’ll pull it off air and bring in something new. It’s not like Sitara has been running this show for 15 years straight. From what I’m seeing on Twitter, everyone’s saying Shahi wanted a prime time slot between 8-10 PM, he halted production for his new show.

Leena's new show is dropping in October, GossipTV posted it. So IDK if they’re gonna shift Rishta’s time slot, considering Shahi’s ego is all tied up with it. Most likely, Jhanak or Uka will get the short end of the stick. A lot of people are saying Jhanak is the one that’s gonna suffer.

Actually Leena is a very good writer .. she does not stretch her stories even if they are doing well .. SreeMoyee and Kusum dola both were at top .. she ended KD and got Sree Moyee .. saying every story needs to conclude at a logical time ..

so if she will not shy off closing jhanak once to story is around conclusion.. her story is always around one couple and not babies or legacy

Edited by Aadi04 - 26 days ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Y will jhanak suffer it’s 2nd no show with only slight difference to be no 1. Being in non prime time show

Yes, ikr, like I said, I’m not sure; this is just what I’m hearing. I hope Jhanak doesn’t suffer, and neither do any non-Shahi shows. Except for that AAA new bakwas show—just change its timing already. 😒
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Yes, ikr, like I said, I’m not sure; this is just what I’m hearing. I hope Jhanak doesn’t suffer, and neither do any non-Shahi shows. Except for that AAA new bakwas show—just change its timing already. 😒

Frankly anupama should close down .

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Actually Leena is a very good writer .. she does not stretch her stories even if they are doing well .. SreeMoyee and Kusum dola both were at top .. she ended KD and got Sree Moyee .. saying every story needs to conclude at a logical time ..

so if she will not shy off closing jhanak once to story is around conclusion.. her story is always around one couple and not babies or legacy

That’s what a good writer should do—end the story when it’s done and start a new show. Instead, they’re like, 'No story left? Let’s just throw in a leap and pop out another legacy baby!' Every time TRPs drop, they bring in another legacy kid. It’s so annoying and it kills the show’s quality. Like, how long can you stretch a show with endless baby plots? The OG essence gets totally ruined.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

It might be possible, not sure though. Right Rangu doesn’t let a show linger if TRPs are stagnant—they’ll pull it off air and bring in something new. It’s not like Sitara has been running this show for 15 years straight. From what I’m seeing on Twitter, everyone’s saying Shahi wanted a prime time slot between 8-10 PM, he halted production for his new show.

Leena's new show is dropping in October, GossipTV posted it. So IDK if they’re gonna shift Rishta’s time slot, considering Shahi’s ego is all tied up with it. Most likely, Jhanak or Uka will get the short end of the stick. A lot of people are saying Jhanak is the one that’s gonna suffer.

rangu might be waiting for some shows to have good trp.

So far anupama, uka jhanak has good trp.

Aaa can change, if ghum increases then yrkkh will be under scanner.

Randomlurker thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Frankly anupama should close down .

Yes , Fr, Idk how Trp aunties even connect with Upma—she’s such a loser. Like, for the 15th time, she’s opening some food stall. WTF happened to that Amreeka hotel? And why is Adhya living with random people like a hostage? This show’s wild. Anuj went from business tycoon to Pagal Anuj Kapadia real quick. And Rupali Ganguli Irl—she’s such so fake, but somehow got fans. It’s insane.
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Yes , Fr, Idk how Trp aunties even connect with Upma—she’s such a loser. Like, for the 15th time, she’s opening some food stall. WTF happened to that Amreeka hotel? And why is Adhya living with random people like a hostage? This show’s wild. Anuj went from business tycoon to Pagal Anuj Kapadia real quick. And Rupali Ganguli Irl—she’s such so fake, but somehow got fans. It’s insane.

yes exactly that’s the show which is going haywire since the story is based on anupama ..they can’t even replace the lead with some legacy kid . It is just showing her multiple udaan ..10 years woh food stall me bechti Toh aaj 2-3 branches bhi open ho Gaye hote

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

not sure if sp and rangu merger shows par bhi hoga rishta ke chance zyada hai offair hone ka ya shift hone. Rangu kisi legacy show ko nahi chodega they may shif yrkkh to someother slot by giving reasom.

star plus and Rangu ka merger kaise hoga? They are owned by different entities

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Arre I am telling you naa. Yeh aadhe se jyada rumours were fiction generated from Twitter only. Which is why murga never gave a F about clearing those rumours.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

star plus and Rangu ka merger kaise hoga? They are owned by different entities

disney and jio ka hogaya hai. Now as per latest news jio cinema and hotstar will be merged soon. So not sure fate of sp and colors channels

https://youtu.be/v4TKaH4BIdQ?si=gfQBUd4w7SrSvPCh

Edited by firewings_diya - 26 days ago