Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Because Sitara got a habit of bootlicking Shahi. Even the Stars Parivaar awards are just the Shahi award show. I can already predict who’s gonna win what—Best Family? Anupama. Best Patni? Anupama (even though who knows whose wife she even is right now). Best Jodi? AbhiMaan. Best New Member? Probably Sai that kiddo from Ghum. Best ML? Armaan. Best FL? Maybe Anupama or Abhira. The rest of the leftovers will go to Jhanak, Ghum, and Uka.

Yep I agree on SP favouring DKP shows a lot. But if u see the popularity charts Rishta and its leads r still topping it. So Popularity voting mein unka hi chances hain. Upma ko log kitna bhi troll kare abhi bhi trp topper to vahi haina.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Iccha Node was what Rishta Gen 3 started with before getting their own creativity

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

So Shahi wanted prime time slot nd Jhanak might move. If Leena shows get hit it might give some competition to other shows

https://x.com/everstylish_7/status/1827212411272638715

https://x.com/everstylish_7/status/1827215904070914463

not sure if sp and rangu merger shows par bhi hoga rishta ke chance zyada hai offair hone ka ya shift hone. Rangu kisi legacy show ko nahi chodega they may shif yrkkh to someother slot by giving reasom.

It has loyal audiencr kuch bhi faltu dikhao trp ayega and loyal audiencr kisi bhi slot main dekh lenge and this gen is anyways sasta and ppl still hyping it so budget ki problem bhi nahi hogi.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Arre Haa apparently he had upset stomach and he calls for medication but the hotel people misunderstand and send him first night wale stuff naa. I read. I am going to watch Ghum ka wedding episodes.

Jhanak is pregnant I read but the guy is married to someone else? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks, chalo kuch toh kaand hua

it is very very bad it was totally with BDs .. Faltu mein we used to blame the blue bhatts ..

yeh Sandeep kaka and ishu ke papa can only work with BDs
Achha khasa script ka Satyanash Kar Diya
There was not a single scene in SR sequence where the leads are in the same frame and we used to blame the pregnancy revelation wala kaand

Edited by Aadi04 - 26 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Iccha Node was what Rishta Gen 3 started with before getting their own creativity

Leena will do it right .. she gets her characters properly layered .. I hope she can create a good Aditya type of character.. Virat has been overdone.. and Aniruddha is boring n bland

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Oh , I swear, if any show just copied the OG plot from a regional show, it’d be a hit. But no, they gotta throw in their own 'creativity' and mess it up. Leena’s shows are mostly hits, nd if she does a straight-up copy-paste, so maybe this one can be a hit too if they stick to that.
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Oh , I swear, if any show just copied the OG plot from a regional show, it’d be a hit. But no, they gotta throw in their own 'creativity' and mess it up. Leena’s shows are mostly hits, nd if she does a straight-up copy-paste, so maybe this one can be a hit too if they stick to that.

No she’s a writer she won’t copy paste .. she will layer it well .. see Jhanak is not exactly imlie .. it started like that but it is not

Udne ki asha is also a regional show doing well

I wish she picks up khorkuto .. we need a nice story like that in the early slot of 7.30

Edited by Aadi04 - 26 days ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Till the time they copied ichchhe node trp was 3+ where they had great competition,but from the time they did their own trp went down ,in ichche nodes the sister was more famous and villain ,she was called out from time to time ,not like s3 where her ill doings were not brought in front

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

not sure if sp and rangu merger shows par bhi hoga rishta ke chance zyada hai offair hone ka ya shift hone. Rangu kisi legacy show ko nahi chodega they may shif yrkkh to someother slot by giving reasom.

It has loyal audiencr kuch bhi faltu dikhao trp ayega and loyal audiencr kisi bhi slot main dekh lenge and this gen is anyways sasta and ppl still hyping it so budget ki problem bhi nahi hogi.

It might be possible, not sure though. Right Rangu doesn’t let a show linger if TRPs are stagnant—they’ll pull it off air and bring in something new. It’s not like Sitara has been running this show for 15 years straight. From what I’m seeing on Twitter, everyone’s saying Shahi wanted a prime time slot between 8-10 PM, he halted production for his new show.

Leena's new show is dropping in October, GossipTV posted it. So IDK if they’re gonna shift Rishta’s time slot, considering Shahi’s ego is all tied up with it. Most likely, Jhanak or Uka will get the short end of the stick. A lot of people are saying Jhanak is the one that’s gonna suffer.

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

It might be possible, not sure though. Right Rangu doesn’t let a show linger if TRPs are stagnant—they’ll pull it off air and bring in something new. It’s not like Sitara has been running this show for 15 years straight. From what I’m seeing on Twitter, everyone’s saying Shahi wanted a prime time slot between 8-10 PM, he halted production for his new show.

Leena's new show is dropping in October, GossipTV posted it. So IDK if they’re gonna shift Rishta’s time slot, considering Shahi’s ego is all tied up with it. Most likely, Jhanak or Uka will get the short end of the stick. A lot of people are saying Jhanak is the one that’s gonna suffer.

Y will jhanak suffer it’s 2nd no show with only slight difference to be no 1. Being in non prime time show