Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Ruhi looks mentally ill

Who goes behind a man who dumps then at the " mandap"smiley29

There is a character just like her in the Pak Drama I am currently watching smiley11

I just can’t with these lusty immoral women obsessed with a man who doesn’t even acknowledge them smiley29

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

There is a character just like her in the Pak Drama I am currently watching smiley11

I just can’t with these lusty immoral women obsessed with a man who doesn’t even acknowledge them smiley29

Oh pak dramas are some other level ..they just don't know what to do with the third angles..they just want the hero on any cost & when they marry him, and he doesn't them, they fall into depression & make it look like it's the hero's fault for not falling in love with them & cheating on them 😕 they're worst than itv..

Only in the kdramas and cdramas , they give dignity to the third angles..specially kdramas ..they do pursue but if they know this person is not interested , they back off respectfully...a girls no and a boys no , means no and nothing else..in cdramas it's a little ahead , they just don't give up on the pursuit , they're a little more clingy but the leads r mostly into each other so nobody cares..

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Infact, the show I'm watching right now , it had a similar plot to gen 3 wherein the fl keeps the birth of her son a secret frm her boyfriend coz they had already broken up..4 yrs later when they meet , and he is able to find out that he has a son with her , he confronts her but she says just one thing "why should I tell you when you hated me ?" ..there was no drama or heavy emotions on ye mera beta hai and kyun kyun kyun .....he is just so happy to have a kid & wants to spend max time with him so he moves in with the fl ..they later rekindle their love n all which the show was about..

Obvio a daily show & a limited series is different but it made me think, are we too emotional about stuff like kids and family while they're not ? Diff lies in their women folk ..they arr truly independent & capable enuf to work out every problem on their own ..their opinions and decisions are respected ..I just love how there r boundaries not to be crossed , with everyone ..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Arre Haa apparently he had upset stomach and he calls for medication but the hotel people misunderstand and send him first night wale stuff naa. I read. I am going to watch Ghum ka wedding episodes.

Jhanak is pregnant I read but the guy is married to someone else? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks, chalo kuch toh kaand hua

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Their end goal is making ruhi- to ruhi armaan poddar and for abhira to find a AA after wasting 1-1/2 years with her ex husbandsmiley22

Well from all the posting and comparison that been happening it seem they more on the side of killing Abhira and have her humshakal like ru grandmother smiley37

So this isn't Ghum, but dkp do go that route I say bring it on. Make Ru Ar poddar in name only that will be fun too. I'll look forward to the day Ar leaves her on the bus to die while Ar rescue Ab, then Ruhi will have this look the day Ru uterus will be taken out. There was no AA in Ghum but babysitter sai married in name only so that virat stay married for her son sake smiley36

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

no offense but sorry to say her acting, voice everything is just 🤦🏻‍♀️Overacting 😭😭is on peak. The fact that this show comes between ghum and uka.

https://x.com/ankaheenbatein/status/1826108713243164933

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

So Shahi wanted prime time slot nd Jhanak might move. If Leena shows get hit it might give some competition to other shows

https://x.com/everstylish_7/status/1827212411272638715

https://x.com/everstylish_7/status/1827215904070914463

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

So Shahi wanted prime time slot nd Jhanak might move. If Leena shows get hit it might give some competition to other shows

https://x.com/everstylish_7/status/1827212411272638715

https://x.com/everstylish_7/status/1827215904070914463

Why would SP give Jhanak's slot to DKP. Jhanak's trp is too gud for a late night slot.
Randomlurker thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Docworld

Why would SP give Jhanak's slot to DKP. Jhanak's trp is too gud for a late night slot.

Because Sitara got a habit of bootlicking Shahi. Even the Stars Parivaar awards are just the Shahi award show. I can already predict who’s gonna win what—Best Family? Anupama. Best Patni? Anupama (even though who knows whose wife she even is right now). Best Jodi? AbhiMaan. Best New Member? Probably Sai that kiddo from Ghum. Best ML? Armaan. Best FL? Maybe Anupama or Abhira. The rest of the leftovers will go to Jhanak, Ghum, and Uka.

Edited by Randomlurker - 26 days ago