Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 26 days ago

ITV is too boring without her. She seriously needs to come back with a new show so that we have someone to troll smiley42

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Haa naa so bored. I was hanging on the last thread with yrkkh but even this show is boring 🥱

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Haa naa so bored. I was hanging on the last thread with yrkkh but even this show is boring 🥱

watch Jhanak…she’s pregnant with anirudhs baby and hes married to Arshi.. 😂.. biggest scandal on Starplus 😂. By the way the ghum,tag on Twitter is on fire..Twitter fans are loving the show ..today is just praise and praise for the new hero..😂.. and he had an upset stomach the whole Episode 😂

Originally posted by: Indira1211

watch Jhanak…she’s pregnant with anirudhs baby and hes married to Arshi.. 😂.. biggest scandal on Starplus 😂. By the way the ghum,tag on Twitter is on fire..Twitter fans are loving the show ..today is just praise and praise for the new hero..😂.. and he had an upset stomach the whole Episode 😂

Ghum ...smiley37....changed from toxic to funny

I liked the way his tummy was upset because of mirchi in gulab jamunsmiley37smiley37smiley37

It was funny 😁...Funny scenes in Ghum smiley16that was funnier.......

Edited by Rosh4rose - 26 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Answering your question here about Ghum

Lost P obsession with Virat was strategic and in stages that's what made her dangerous and delusional. Her love for him was till the end. That aurat did stuff to discredit sai and create misunderstanding with the family more then with virat. P never like or pretended to like Sai to befriend her in anyway. The aurat had one goal and any chance she got is remind Virat of his promise of loving her forever and when she saw Virat zimmedari turn from attraction to love it's what she was in denial. So she constantly compare herself to Sai. Once her husband came back all that stop, but not her love for Virat, she even tried one more time and Virat had to remind her, she's his past and Sai is his love and wife.

Well she thought they'll have a chance after Sai was presumed dead and he married her to adopt a child. Even before he find out Sai was alive, he still never touched or made her feel like they'll ever be more than married in name only. So for 8 years according to the show with leaps Virat never love or touch P one time.

This is her when he was asking for talaak to get back with Sai

a woman is crying next to a man in a police uniform

She was such a loser

Gum He Kisi Ke Pyar Mein Virat And Pakhi GIF - Gum He Kisi ...

We could never feel sorry for her after her vile criminal act to be connected to Virat, by being Sairat surrogate smiley7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8CxNvU9fAM

I will always see her like this

IMG_5987.jpeg

I don’t know why..but Ruhi is still more pathetic. Maybe because Ruhi fails to understand that Armaan doesn’t want her..he dumped her at the mandap..but still she’s determined to have him…Virat never did that to pakhi..and she was his wife for a few years…and she knew he loved Sai..but here this Ruhi..is so delusional…both are vamps and unlikeable..but I think delusional psychotic people like Ruhi are just harder to tolerate.
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Ghum ...smiley37....changed from toxic to funny

I liked the way his tummy was upset because of mirchi in gulab jamunsmiley37smiley37smiley37

It was funny 😁...Funny scenes in Ghum smiley16that was funnier.......

it was a nice episode..it’s so nice to see Savi get accepted so fully by her in laws🥰..and Tara was such a good sister in law today.. when I think of horrendous dhruva and surekha 😱.. Savi is better off without those bhosles..

I don’t know why..but Ruhi is still more pathetic. Maybe because Ruhi fails to understand that Armaan doesn’t want her..he dumped her at the mandap..but still she’s determined to have him…Virat never did that to pakhi..and she was his wife for a few years…and she knew he loved Sai..but here this Ruhi..is so delusional…both are vamps and unlikeable..but I think delusional psychotic people like Ruhi are just harder to tolerate.

Ruhi looks mentally ill

Who goes behind a man who dumps then at the " mandap"smiley29

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ruhi looks mentally ill

exactly…she’s obsessed and in full denial. And leading her husband on with false promises.. she’s terrible..🤨

it was a nice episode..it’s so nice to see Savi get accepted so fully by her in laws🥰..and Tara was such a good sister in law today.. when I think of horrendous dhruva and surekha 😱.. Savi is better off without those bhosles..

I loved 😍 those scenes,Savi was accepted whole heartedly even the sister in laws are very loving ❤️ Tara was very sweet today ...Savi had gone through a lot of trauma in her life ...yes that Dhurva and Surekha were unbearable...

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ruhi looks mentally ill

That cause she's nasty, and slow smiley36

How you steal the engagement ring and walking about with it smiley39