Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 25 days ago

Answering your question here about Ghum

Lost P obsession with Virat was strategic and in stages that's what made her dangerous and delusional. Her love for him was till the end. That aurat did stuff to discredit sai and create misunderstanding with the family more then with virat. P never like or pretended to like Sai to befriend her in anyway. The aurat had one goal and any chance she got is remind Virat of his promise of loving her forever and when she saw Virat zimmedari turn from attraction to love it's what she was in denial. So she constantly compare herself to Sai. Once her husband came back all that stop, but not her love for Virat, she even tried one more time and Virat had to remind her, she's his past and Sai is his love and wife.

Well she thought they'll have a chance after Sai was presumed dead and he married her to adopt a child. Even before he find out Sai was alive, he still never touched or made her feel like they'll ever be more than married in name only. So for 8 years according to the show with leaps Virat never love or touch P one time.

This is her when he was asking for talaak to get back with Sai

a woman is crying next to a man in a police uniform

She was such a loser

Gum He Kisi Ke Pyar Mein Virat And Pakhi GIF - Gum He Kisi ...

We could never feel sorry for her after her vile criminal act to be connected to Virat, by being Sairat surrogate smiley7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8CxNvU9fAM

I will always see her like this

IMG_5987.jpeg

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Answering your question here about Ghum

Lost P obsession with Virat was strategic and in stages that's what made her dangerous and delusional. Her love for him was till the end. That aurat did stuff to discredit sai and create misunderstanding with the family more then with virat. P never like or pretended to like Sai to befriend her in anyway. The aurat had one goal and any chance she got is remind Virat of his promise of loving her forever and when she saw Virat zimmedari turn from attraction to love it's what she was in denial. So she constantly compare herself to Sai. Once her husband came back all that stop, but not her love for Virat, she even tried one more time and Virat had to remind her, she's his past and Sai is his love and wife.

Well she thought they'll have a chance after Sai was presumed dead and he married her to adopt a child. Even before he find out Sai was alive, he still never touched or made her feel like they'll ever be more than married in name only. So for 8 years according to the show with leaps Virat never love or touch P one time.

This is her when he was asking for talaak to get back with Sai

a woman is crying next to a man in a police uniform

She was such a loser

Gum He Kisi Ke Pyar Mein Virat And Pakhi GIF - Gum He Kisi ...

We could never feel sorry for her after her vile criminal act to be connected to Virat, by being Sairat surrogate smiley7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8CxNvU9fAM

I will always see her like this

IMG_5987.jpeg

OMG

You have given a " summary " of Ghum 1...with this my memories of it became vibrant again...

I have to simmer my self in to some thing that I remember it no more ....yet ...she sits in my brain 🧠 can't get rid of her smiley37smiley37smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Of course pakhi was vile .. she hated Sai from the start and the beauty was Sai had the same vibe . Both were never friendly with each other …

People question virat’s love for Sai .. he was always loyal to Sai .. he married pakhi by circumstances to adopt Vinayak .. but he never could bear to even touch her ..

he had friendzoned pakhi from the day she had married samrat .. Pakhi was always a good and dear friend.. his attraction to pakhi went crashingly down from the moment he landed in gadchiroli He was flirting with Sai right from the start .. and was very very normal talking to pakhi after she got married to samrat .. only when she called he remembered ha i am supposed to be in love with pakhi

Like an idiot to show off to Sai he bragged about his koi umeed mat rakhna .. but from the moment they both landed in chavan niwas ..

his umeed wrt Sai changed as a husband .He never did any ehsan on Sai that I have to look after her .. she’s my zimmedari bla bla bla .. the moment Sai entered chavan niwas she became his wife ..

And his umeed started as a husband let’s eat together , let’s eat outside , Sunday is a holiday I wanted to go out with my wife for lunch ..virat’s expectations were Sai should wait for him to have dinner so that dinner could be eaten together

Virat was sai’s husband from the start .. and he remained possessive about her till she died or both died ..

Sai always belonged to virat and vice versa .. Before the leap Sai started calling out pakhi from the start .. you should be worried about husband missing but you are loitering and eyeing my husband .. virat was kinda like Wah .. Sai is right pakhi you should go to sleep..

Ghum was a rowdy classic and that’s why we still relish it because the main characters were all grey .. neither Sai was white nor was virat both had a god complex plus huge egos

. Right now it’s a bad raunchy comedy with horrible direction

Edited by Aadi04 - 25 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Of course pakhi was vile .. she hated Sai from the start and the beauty was Sai had the same vibe . Both were never friendly with each other … People question virat’s love for Sai .. he was always loyal to Sai .. he married pakhi by circumstances to adopt Vinayak .. but he never could bear to even touch her .. He had friendzoned pakhi from the day she had married samrat .. Pakhi was always a good and dear friend.. his attraction to pakhi went crashingly down from the moment he landed in gadchiroli He was flirting with Sai right from the start .. and was very very normal talking to pakhi after she got married to samrat .. only when she called he remembered ha i am supposed to be in love with pakhi Like an idiot to show off to Sai he bragged about his koi umeed mat rakhna .. but from the moment they both landed in chavan niwas .. his umeed wrt Sai changed as a husband He never did any ehsan on Sai that I have to look after her .. she’s my zimmedari bla bla bla .. the moment Sai entered chavan niwas she became his wife .. And his umeed started as a husband let’s eat together , let’s eat outside , Sunday is a holiday I wanted to go out with him Virat was sai’s husband from the start .. and he remained possessive about her till she died or both died .. Sai always belonged to virat and vice versa .. Before the leap Sai started calling out pakhi from the start .. you should be worried about husband missing but you are loitering and eyeing my husband .. virat was kinda like Wah .. Sai is right pakhi you should go to sleep.. Ghum was a rowdy classic .. Abhi it’s a bad raunchy comedy with horrible direction

That's what I wish for Abhira instead of her constantly trying or helping Ru. Ab knows Ru is fake and all her cheap antics, like the recent one of going to the same restaurant. Ab has too much patience and wish she had that one trait of Sai

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That's what I wish for Abhira instead of her constantly trying or helping Ru. Ab knows Ru is fake and all her cheap antics, like the recent one of going to the same restaurant. Ab has too much patience and wish she had that one trait of Sai

Abhira is not a topper .. neither is Arman .. Sai had topped class 12 and all her medical exams

virat was a upsc topper plus both were never afraid to fight goons or risk their lives for the country ..

Toppers like these are not normal folks and they don’t fall for normal folks
They are very ambitious
Did u see Sai having any friend.. Savi is a lot more normal

If you have seen big bang theory

It’s like Sheldon falling for Amy and not penny

both Sai n virat were cut from the same cloth ..

Sai was more Sheldon and virat was more Amy if I am making any sense

Edited by Aadi04 - 25 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

OMG

You have given a " summary " of Ghum 1...with this my memories of it became vibrant again...

I have to simmer my self in to some thing that I remember it no more ....yet ...she sits in my brain 🧠 can't get rid of her smiley37smiley37smiley37

Suri suri suri smiley37smiley37

I had to suppress so much emotions and leave out the list of ugly acts while

providing that summary

Edited by pyar-ishk - 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Abhira is not a topper .. neither is Arman .. Sai had topped class 12 and all her medical exams

virat was a upsc topper plus both were never afraid to fight goons or risk their lives for the country ..

Toppers like these are not normal folks and they don’t fall for normal folks
They are very ambitious
Did u see Sai having any friend.. Savi is a lot more normal

If you have seen big bang theory

It’s like Sheldon falling for Amy and not penny

both Sai n virat were cut from the same cloth ..

Sai was note Sheldon and virat was more Amy if I am making any sense

I want to forget Ghum 1...smiley37.....I dislike Viru 👎....He lost his spine infront of Chavans smiley37

Family was every thing for him and now Savi is more like him smiley36....

What is the great thing about Virat he married Pakhi who was the reason for demise of his wife and child ...He should have followed Pulkit 🙄 in adoption process ..bakwas it was !

Can't watch a repeat of a those " cringe festival started from surrogacy " all over again

I can't watch one more Ghum 1 repeat where bhabi lusting on brother in law ...so just reading updates and watching random scenes for Armanza ....

Yeh ristha became " cringe ristha" now 😬 😳 😅 🤣....

Edited by Rosh4rose - 25 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

And Patralekha also got grief ke doses beech beech mei. Gawd that was so much fun to see her cry

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

It’s funny how this character is still alive out there somewhere smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

She will always remain in our hearts and gaalis ♥️