Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Ye Jimmy ny whatever games kitna din chalega, it's been going on since 2 months i believe. How do you get the energy for such a prolonged game smiley39

It started two weeks ago I believe. Aaj kal forum is boring toh socha why not play this game smiley36
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

a woman is covering her ears with her hands while crying and saying naheeeeeeee .

I've just talk to my cousin who hangs around media log cause wanted to be nosy about Sheh. This girl just told me YHC isn't going off air but shifting back to late night smiley38 I asked if she's sure and said according to Ekta team show not ending yet. kyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuu

Did any of the actors post on SM about show ending,

I've just check Pravisht, nothing there smiley19

Edited by pyar-ishk - 21 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes, just how Ghum 1 ended after Pakhi Didi left.

They should have ended Ghum 1 long ago .. with pakhi killing herself with that gun .. after she kidnapped vinu and ran away .. they should have shown 20 more episodes to show Vinu accepting Sai as his mother and Savi understanding virat is her real father . But I had thought of better ideas .

What if Vinayak was really an adopted child and pakhi dies in that bus accident after virat forgets about her ..

sai should have left her to be eaten by crocodile 🐊.. why was she so stupid .. virat did not want to search for pakhi

The family could have got Sai virat together .. then Sai could have accepted the adopted child Vinayak .. and her real son comes back some how .

He turns out negative .. Sai and virat ka real bachha would have been negative with kaku supporting him adopted vinu positive .. some thing like Kyuki ( ansh virani vs Karan virani )

But yeh sab Hua nahi .. my bad luck they wanted to drag P didi only

what if P didi had died .. and then Sai n virat got married .. and a younger humshakal of P turns up with her curly hair .. and starts influencing vinu ..there were many dynamics that could have been explored because virat was a very grey character.. his sense of farz was quite twisted and Sai always suffered because of that

The story would have happily chugged along for 1000 episodes more with their twisted logic of farz above all .the audience always happily forgave virat after his missions

Edited by Aadi04 - 21 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Ghum should’ve never had a generation leap. They could’ve easily stretched the story for good. Even if they needed a leap they shouldn’t have killed off Sairat and Chavan’s.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Ghum should’ve never had a generation leap. They could’ve easily stretched the story for good. Even if they needed a leap they shouldn’t have killed off Sairat and Chavan’s.

Exactly .. Sai virat were such a great combination and complicated characters.. even if they had got back together .. again after a few months kuch na kuch kaand hota ..

Maybe a younger version of Pakhi turn up as third person.. who becomes virat’s farz .. Savi and Vinu both were so good they would have been excellent pakhi and toshu type of shaitan kids .. with kaku egging them

My favourite was vinu turning out to be corrupt doctor .. or a gangster.. dono baap Ma ko itna Dhakka lagta 😂😂

Savi , Ishan and Reeva were such a snooze fest .. abhi this Rajat is still better .. but not even 10% of virat

Edited by Aadi04 - 21 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Worst was show a promo for more then 2 weeks with Virat in white running with his children and united with Sai. Then to break fans heart and show Sai marrying that guysmiley7 That was the last draw with fans, and all left in droves and trp started dropping before that Thing left the show. The makers let the offscreen drama destroy the show

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Worst was show a promo for more then 2 weeks with Virat in white running with his children and united with Sai. Then to break fans heart and show Sai marrying that guysmiley7 That was the last draw with fans, and all left in droves and trp started dropping before that Thing left the show. The makers let the offscreen drama destroy the show

Yaa

What was the point of showing Viru running in white behind Sai 🤔 smiley37smiley37

I loved only one thing that was " Virat's tears "looking at Sai marrying Satya smiley37smiley37

Loved his pain ....

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Exactly .. Sai virat were such a great combination and complicated characters.. even if they had got back together .. again after a few months kuch na kuch kaand hota ..

Maybe a younger version of Pakhi turn up as third person.. who becomes virat’s farz .. Savi and Vinu both were so good they would have been excellent pakhi and toshu type of shaitan kids .. with kaku egging them

My favourite was vinu turning out to be corrupt doctor .. or a gangster.. dono baap Ma ko itna Dhakka lagta 😂😂

Savi , Ishan and Reeva were such a snooze fest .. abhi this Rajat is still better .. but not even 10% of virat

Virar lost the charm when he married Pathralekha ....from surrogacy everything was ruined ...

Vinu was more like Pakhi

Edited by Rosh4rose - 21 days ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

No, I didn't even know Zee was doing a remake 8 years old show

I did see a promo of a new show on Zee starting next month with Nausheen, the FL from Ekta serial, KKusum will be the vamp smiley36

Just from the promo only I got the idea that it is Udaan smiley36. Characters are also similar. FL is the child actress who played the role of Choti Anu.

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1825953394546323516

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Just from the promo only I got the idea that it is Udaan smiley36. Characters are also similar. FL is the child actress who played the role of Choti Anu.

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1825953394546323516

Wow the real Choti Anu smiley36

Udaan was great show especially the kids before leap. Litte Chakor was great and the actress Spandan is about to be 17, we shared the same birthday smiley36

Udaan Actress Spandan Chaturvedi Bags Another Biggie | SpotboyE