Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Bro DONT. Which show ke you want? Upar se yeh Indian shows hai. How will that guy have an access. Usne record kiye honge. Print won’t be good. Jayega paisa woh alag.

https://www.instagram.com/digitalentertainment1410/

This is the insta and dude has Dailymotion channel with Same name

I did some late night digging yesterday night I guess same guy has 2 fb accounts too where he's replying to people Paisa deke dek lo when they are asking for new epis

I used to watch old star one shows in a website called tune. Pk. It's gone now so I guess this person downloaded back then cause I searched through Pak VPN and torrent, the shows aren't there. Also telegram.

I want sara aakash. This guy uploads one epi in a month so I am thinking maybe I should silently stalk him till December and let's see. The person has shared ss of 104 which is exactly the epi count as per wiki. He didn't catch attraction of star till now let's hope it continues

He's telling the inr wrong too cause as per that days conversion rate it was 6k something

Screenshot_20240822-183820.jpgScreenshot_20240822-183817.jpgScreenshot_20240822-183803.jpg

Tagging a few people just for shits and giggles

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 26 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

https://www.instagram.com/digitalentertainment1410/

This is the insta and dude has Dailymotion channel with Same name

I did some late night digging yesterday night I guess same guy has 2 fb accounts too where he's replying to people Paisa deke dek lo when they are asking for new epis

I used to watch old star one shows in a website called tune. Pk. It's gone now so I guess this person downloaded back then cause I searched through Pak VPN and torrent, the shows aren't there. Also telegram.

I want sara aakash. This guy uploads one epi in a month so I am thinking maybe I should silently stalk him till December and let's see. The person has shared ss of 104 which is exactly the epi count as per wiki. He didn't catch attraction of star till now let's hope it continues

He's telling the inr wrong too cause as per that days conversion rate it was 6k something

Screenshot_20240822-183820.jpgScreenshot_20240822-183817.jpgScreenshot_20240822-183803.jpg

Tagging a few people just for shits and giggles

paying that much is not worth it πŸ˜„ better you wait until december. He will definitely upload for views πŸ˜„
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Did you see the promo of Udaan Zee tv version?

No, I didn't even know Zee was doing a remake 8 years old show

I did see a promo of a new show on Zee starting next month with Nausheen, the FL from Ekta serial, KKusum will be the vamp smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

OMG Aleya is in this show, I didn't even pay attention to it. cheap version of SNS with Cinderella theme. I see she'll be playing Rashi character smiley36 Aleya was FL in a show on Dangal TV with Aditya Redij playing a naagin smiley36

Ishq ki Dastaan Naagmani today episode | Facebook

I’m more interested in who will be playing the sasta version of my favourite Kokilaben smiley26
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

if vanraj leaves anupama will end too he is more entertaining with toshu than cringe maan

Yes, just how Ghum 1 ended after Pakhi Didi left.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I’m more interested in who will be playing the sasta version of my favourite Kokilaben smiley26

I look to see the full cast but only got the jodi that's it

Did you know there's movie with the same title too smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I look to see the full cast but only got the jodi that's it

Did you know there's movie with the same title too smiley36

Not surprised, everything is a copy paste these days smiley36
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes, just how Ghum 1 ended after Pakhi Didi left.

The show was trash but her being there help prolong it the end. I don't know what's going on with Anu show but hope Sudu isn't leaving cause not sure it'll end, like Ghum 1. Women love that show and for some reason is SP #1. smiley39

Ye Jimmy ny whatever games kitna din chalega, it's been going on since 2 months i believe. How do you get the energy for such a prolonged game smiley39