Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Bhai suno sablog

So there are several accounts in fb twitter insta yt they post old serials like sanjivani son pari etc (now star also posting their old epis on yt for free). One of the account in insta i messaged just to get an idea, dude is from Pak he's asking 9k inr for entire 100+ epis for a serial. Don't know it's scam or what lol

It is SCREAMING scam!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

OMG Aleya is in this show, I didn't even pay attention to it. cheap version of SNS with Cinderella theme. I see she'll be playing Rashi character smiley36 Aleya was FL in a show on Dangal TV with Aditya Redij playing a naagin smiley36

Ishq ki Dastaan Naagmani today episode | Facebook

Edited by pyar-ishk - 26 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Iske upar toh zulm hone hi chahiye
Edited by nutmeg7 - 26 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

You know I thought it was Ani dream all this time

a baby is sitting on a bed with a stuffed animal and laughing .

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

It is SCREAMING scam!

i m bargaining with the person lol also trying to understand how he will share

might take a risk of 1-2k for 10 vids or something if the person allowssmiley36 bas isi na ho thats a risk

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 26 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

lol what did sai say that you remembered mesmiley36 i am curious please do tell

mhrw the best memories were raghvi slowly falling for each other, you remember their bed wala pic it was a riot in forumsmiley42 psycho mandar yep i remembered, the only good thing that came out of that was pallavi sneaking into raghav's house and their romance. pallavis ex khadoos sasur gosh i hated him. pallavi and raghavs mom drinking together lol it was funny

immj2 someone close to me used to watch i made some gifs siggies too bt the leads did nothing for me even though i liked helly since swaraginismiley36 the guy was too resting bitx face for me to handle.

Well you know Sai is on BB OTT and he was talking to Anil Kapoor and Shivangi was doing a visit with his parents. Well they ask him if he loves Shivangi and she said yes and they were getting married in 6 months. It reminded me of the discussion in the forum cause there chemistry were so hot, if they were dating in real life and they kept saying they were just best friends, which he's saying again now that they're just friends smiley37

I wanted to watch IMMJ for Helly & Vishal, but fell in love with Rrahul as Vansh Raisinghania. Gosh he was such a bad axx character then the stupid writer white watch his character.smiley38

Edited by pyar-ishk - 26 days ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

You know I thought it was Ani dream all this time

a baby is sitting on a bed with a stuffed animal and laughing .

Leena mata ji ki jai smiley37. Guess we will get to know how it happens through FB smiley36

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Did you see the promo of Udaan Zee tv version?

Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

a man is laughing while sitting in a chair in front of a wine shelf .

Why do he have more entertaining drama in his life then his shows

is cause they delaying the release of his new show, so he's taking

anger out on someone else smiley44

Rajan uncle might have thought he should bring some drama in his life since there was no spice in his show to entertain viewers.smiley39

I saw on X that Shivam was not cast for any lead role in RS' upcoming show. He was just replaced by Romit. There are rumors that he will appear in Anupama as it is rumored to set for another leap.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Bro DONT. Which show ke you want? Upar se yeh Indian shows hai. How will that guy have an access. Usne record kiye honge. Print won’t be good. Jayega paisa woh alag.