Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 27 days ago
Yes, this show is a copy of Anupama smiley36 It was running yesterday on tv and I was shocked at how similar it was smiley36
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes, this show is a copy of Anupama smiley36 It was running yesterday on tv and I was shocked at how similar it was smiley36

Only difference is anu ka leg was fine in maa aur idhar usko hi phod diya to bator extra pyar from audience.

If udariya had followed Anu properly with side tweaking like not making Karan Grover character a psycho or whatever and wasn't obsessed with tejo Fateh reunion aj shayad anu koi nhi dekhta cause udaariya was chartbuster back then in 7.30. slot ate into so many star shows back to back.

They could have dragged Fateh ka redemption very well or followed this one story by a writer who wrong in IF who wrote Fateh becomes a psycho after marrying Jasmine makes her life hell tortures her psychologically and compares her to tejo all the time. As tejo is moving in life and finding good friend in kv character they are moving towards something new and side mein Fateh ka drama

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

Yeah I agree..didi was just salty..and bitchy about the fact that virhat is falling for Sai and she's failing in her plans to keep them apart. Other than this , she was not dirty dreaming 🤣may be she had faith in herself ke one day her plotting will be successful.

But why are they making ruhi like this ? It's not even a comic track or an obsessive lover trope.

Didi had known from the first glance that V will fall for Sai .. and S had known from the first mention of P . That this woman is in love with V

daggers were drawn at the first meeting . Sai never forgave Virat for falling for P first even though he kept on telling her there’s nothing anymore.. she refused to accept it .. I think in only 100 episodes out of 900 .. Sai gave Virat benefit of doubt

The problem was not Pakhi in Ghum .. the problem was both S and V .. They were both Maha crack personalities.. neither could they stay together happily neither they could they settle with anyone else .

It was only them .. .. apne baccho ke bare me bhi thik se nahi socha ..

Armaan and Abhira are both quite normal and happy go lucky in comparison

Edited by Aadi04 - 27 days ago
WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol everyone here is talking about everything but Yeh Rishta 😁

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Didi had known from the first glance that V will fall for Sai .. and S had known from the first mention of P . That this woman is in love with V

daggers were drawn at the first meeting . Sai never forgave Virat for falling for P first even though he kept on telling her there’s nothing anymore.. she refused to accept it .. I think in only 100 episodes out of 900 .. Sai gave Virat benefit of doubt

The problem was not Pakhi in Ghum .. the problem was both S and V .. They were both Maha crack personalities.. neither could they stay together happily neither they could they settle with anyone else .

It was only them .. .. apne baccho ke bare me bhi thik se nahi socha ..

Armaan and Abhira are both quite normal and happy go lucky in comparison

exactly..pakhi was not psycho or delusional..she was very clued up about the situation.. Virat and Sai were the fools. Fact Is when Sai had vinayak and Pakhi returned from jail..she should never have left her husband and home..she had the upper hand then..pakhi was weak,and Sai had the baby..the waaris of the house..she could have been calm and rational…not given up everything ..but that’s the logical way. Anyway they all self destructed in that show..all 3 were miserable. I hope dkp writes a better story for the 3 in this show..the original,KD had a good ending..unlike ghum.. so I hope dkp goes that route. But I don’t know ..because Ruhi is a total nutcase now 🙄
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

https://x.com/mahira912/status/1826117393107788259

Ak sharma ki real daughter found smiley36 ab pakka adopted daughter hai smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Ak sharma ki real daughter found smiley36 ab pakka adopted daughter hai smiley36

quoted test tagging ab c
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly..pakhi was not psycho or delusional..she was very clued up about the situation.. Virat and Sai were the fools. Fact Is when Sai had vinayak and Pakhi returned from jail..she should never have left her husband and home..she had the upper hand then..pakhi was weak,and Sai had the baby..the waaris of the house..she could have been calm and rational…not given up everything ..but that’s the logical way. Anyway they all self destructed in that show..all 3 were miserable. I hope dkp writes a better story for the 3 in this show..the original,KD had a good ending..unlike ghum.. so I hope dkp goes that route. But I don’t know ..because Ruhi is a total nutcase now 🙄

Totally agree Sai n Virat were the fools who destroyed their lives . I don’t want to watch Ghum or KD story yet again .. why can’t they think of something different here ..in yeh rishta

Armaan is not Virat and Abhira is not Sai .. koi bhi characteristics mein similarity nahi hai .. arey their own kid Savi is also not like them .. She’s like kaku the great thinking she can decide for all

Edited by Aadi04 - 27 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

smiley3Wait This AAA, thing is a drama show but I don't see it on SP line up smiley36