Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Fingers crossed to see Abhira's single mom journey, your idea is pretty bold though.

naira has done it ab bhi kar sakthi hai and it will teach girls how to handle such situation than crying or how to be careful.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

But Ekta’s shows are not even in Top 5. See for audience it may matter growth and all that but then if it doesn’t earn, it won’t matter to channels. You see a good example of Sony shows. Good shows. But they had to wrapped up because of lack of audience.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

But Ekta’s shows are not even in Top 5. See for audience it may matter growth and all that but then if it doesn’t earn, it won’t matter to channels. You see a good example of Sony shows. Good shows. But they had to wrapped up because of lack of audience.

she is not managing shows now. Naagin 3 was #1 show and i think that's the last show she was so invested in itv. Post that she focusing more on ott and movies. Her shows are just running but she is not investing her time in those.
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

naira has done it ab bhi kar sakthi hai and it will teach girls how to handle such situation than crying or how to be careful.

I meant your idea, kid out of wedlock, kya zabardast drama hoga 😂🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I meant your idea, kid out of wedlock, kya zabardast drama hoga 😂🤣

haha dekthe hai dkp ne fl ka second marriage bhi nahi dikhaya na he showed in anupama and it worked. So they can try atleast that track abhira being independent women other wise usko bhi AA ke pass bhej denge.
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

haha dekthe hai dkp ne fl ka second marriage bhi nahi dikhaya na he showed in anupama and it worked. So they can try atleast that track abhira being independent women other wise usko bhi AA ke pass bhej denge.

If AA is Sumedh Mudgalkar, I am fine with it otherwise no. 😁

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

If AA is Sumedh Mudgalkar, I am fine with it otherwise no. 😁

sumedh shayad short hai sam se 😂 but not sure real main kaise lagenege
nutmeg7 thumbnail

she is not managing shows now. Naagin 3 was #1 show and i think that's the last show she was so invested in itv. Post that she focusing more on ott and movies. Her shows are just running but she is not investing her time in those.

because her focus is where she will earn more naa. See my point is all these production houses are nothing less than business houses.

If your content doesn’t earn, woh kitna bhi Tope kyu naa ho, it will be trashed. It is what I learnt in the hard way in my LOB

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

because her focus is where she will earn more naa. See my point is all these production houses are nothing less than business houses.

If your content doesn’t earn, woh kitna bhi Tope kyu naa ho, it will be trashed. It is what I learnt in the hard way in my LOB

i think she is bored from itv too. She can not experiment her content in itv. As her every show will have same story. In ott she can experiment which utilizes her full potential.

Ab naagin bhi aise hi chal raha hai. Naagin 3 and naagin 5 had her touch. Naagin 6 she got story from ridhi dhogra 😂 may be in state of drunk. 😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Naagin is retirement fund smiley37