Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

https://x.com/coolfunnytshirt/status/1822826451168796852

Should we blame the kid or parents who were irresponsible or the car owner who killed that kid.as per rishta logic i should blame the kid smiley24

I feel sorry for the kid but not for parents who were busy in their trolleys than attending that kid.

how did they leave the kid on own at that age. I am shivering seeing it
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

how did they leave the kid on own at that age. I am shivering seeing it

may be they saw rishta and thought kids are mature enough to navigate on their own. They can drive, they can take life's decisions. Poor kid i feel so bad for her.

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

https://x.com/coolfunnytshirt/status/1822826451168796852

Should we blame the kid or parents who were irresponsible or the car owner who killed that kid.as per rishta logic i should blame the kid smiley24

I feel sorry for the kid but not for parents who were busy in their trolleys than attending that kid.

Cheeee! Ye hadsa nahi palki Maa Baap ki laparwahi hai! Inki laparwahi ki karaan woh bechara baccha guzar gaya! How could they leave their child unattended! Why couldn’t one of them stay with the child while the other takes care of the trolley? Don’t know why some people have children when they can’t take care of them? Hadd hai!
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Cheeee! Ye hadsa nahi palki Maa Baap ki laparwahi hai! Inki laparwahi ki karaan woh bechara baccha guzar gaya! How could they leave their child unattended! Why couldn’t one of them stay with the child while the other takes care of the trolley? Don’t know why some people have children when they can’t take care of them? Hadd hai!

some ppl just give birth to carry forward their name. They hardly have any attachment with their kids. In comments ppl are saying that lady has a son too. Not sure how true it is but ppl are saying they never cared about girl child.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

some ppl just give birth to carry forward their name. They hardly have any attachment with their kids. In comments ppl are saying that lady has a son too. Not sure how true it is but ppl are saying they never cared about girl child.

Beta ho ya Beti kya fark parta hai? Both are the biggest blessings one could receive. I really don’t understand how they people can be biased towards their own children and mistreat another? Cannot believe this is still happening in 2024 smiley28
nutmeg7 thumbnail

This Agra incident is horrible. Haa. They have. 10 year old song Rishabh. Her name was Rudrika.

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

This Agra incident is horrible. Haa. They have. 10 year old song Rishabh. Her name was Rudrika.

parents are so vile they have filed case against car owner when clearly they are the one who was responsible for it smiley21

Car wala bechara usko dikhega kaise bacchi achanak se gaadi ke samne jo agayi.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Blind spot tha for the driver. Parents are also responsible. Beti itna duur masta chalke jaa rahi hai and woh bhi parking mei and yeh log are still so involved in groceries

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Blind spot tha for the driver. Parents are also responsible. Beti itna duur masta chalke jaa rahi hai and woh bhi parking mei and yeh log are still so involved in groceries

yes true. She is just 1 year old agar ab care nahi karenge toh kab karenge
nutmeg7 thumbnail

The mother will never be able to forgive her own self all her life 😢