I started watching Lost cause of pati, now I'm scare to check his new

after reading the advise she give him smiley44The show same remake of Geet

Geet was ultimate ❤️ Reminding me my teen days smiley4
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

This one is just pathetic even though she's doing more than the Lost one ever did smiley36

Garvita kudos to her knows she is playing a negative role and this is just a character.. not an extension of herself .. she is not doing idiocy of justifying Ruhi believing she’s right

unlike delusional Aishwarya .. who clearly brought her own feelings in the character that’s why the role worked for her because she was not acting in the show .. she really hated the FL

I don’t like Ruhi .. but actress playing is nice.. only good wishes to her ❤️

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

FACTS and I normally don't care for actors personal lives but man that woman did a number on the show and fans. The way she use to threaten fans on social media then play victim. I still hate Cockcrow Entertainment, to all that drama to effect the show

Do you know ghum 2 mai yeh mrinu ladki kaun hai?
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Not watching “clouds will rain”. No interest to watch “song- away from everyone” remake

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Aap aur aapki angrezi smiley32 Had to think for a hot sec on what shows these were smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

She is very insecure and she had admitted it in an interview with TOI. Lol I remember she was so angry with Neil when he was praised and she was trashed in BB weekend ka baat episode smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Do you know ghum 2 mai yeh mrinu ladki kaun hai?

Meenu is Isha niece that came to live with them and Savi treats her like a sister

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Dono ke dono harami ho. Bechari hamari Didi smiley19smiley26

Meri chalti firti memeka
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

I still wish Ayesha joined BB as a wild card. Didi would have lost it upon seeing her. Saara poll khul jaata..

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Her surrogacy was successful and she gave birth to Sairat baby boy Vinayak. She lost her kok much later post leap. She was married to Virat at that time and the family was urging them to give their relationship a chance. smiley36

So in S2 they erased the kid totally ? Plot tho kaafi disgusting lagh raha hai hope they don’t bring it here smiley36. Ruhi tho nahi jayegi i hope Rohit too stays for longer smiley36