Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Why is Arjun marrying Meera smiley7

I haven't check it out in weeks

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

I don’t watch it regularly but the psycho Accha Aadmi is dead and the leads have finally reunited however their son hates his mother the FL for some reason. Apparently the FL will become pregnant and will leave as her bratty son will threaten to harm himself. And Arjun is apparently remarrying for some reason smiley29

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 1 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I don’t watch it regularly but the psycho Accha Aadmi is dead and the leads have finally reunited however their son hates his mother the FL for some reason. Apparently the FL will become pregnant and will leave as her bratty son will threaten to harm himself smiley29

It's that dyaan spirit still in Karun, cause that don't make sense smiley36

Gosh Ekta be doing too much sometimes, and child is threaten to harm himself smiley39

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Why is Arjun marrying Meera smiley7

I haven't check it out in weeks

No idea, I remember Kashvi catching her and Arjun getting close a few times but don’t know her identity. Why they’re marrying is a shock to me also. Need to catch up on this show asap. Will definitely let you know if anything interesting is happening smiley36
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 1 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

No idea, I remember Kashvi catching her and Arjun getting close a few times but don’t know her identity. Why they’re marrying is a shock to me also. Need to catch up on this show asap. Will definitely let you know if anything interesting is happening smiley36

They say for his son Karun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icChvgF7Hdo

It's just stupid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2fkKYENo5Y

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

It's that dyaan spirit still in Karun, cause that don't make sense smiley36

Gosh Ekta be doing too much sometimes, and child is threaten to harm himself smiley39

Or maybe it’s because he was created in an abnormal setting like a cold storage roomsmiley37
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Oh dear, don’t tell me that Karun forced his father to remarry to separate him from Kashvi. What nonsense smiley7 Shame on Ekta for showing kids as villains!
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Or maybe it’s because he was created in an abnormal setting like a cold storage roomsmiley37

Hahaha Cold storage room smiley37. It never gets old.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Hahaha Cold storage room smiley37. It never gets old.

Most unique suhagraat in the history of ITV smiley37

aj nahi hai bashing thread as i am vellasmiley8