Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Do you remember that corrupt ACP from Saathiya who tried to kill Gopi? He’s currently in MAA as a character called Bala who lives in Maa’s ashram smiley36

He still has that crazy mooch smiley37

I haven't seen a episode of Maa since leap

just a scene Anuj accusing Maa of Choti death but she's alive smiley36

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Rashi and her mother, I still laugh at the scene when they tried

to get Gopi in trouble by having egg in the house smiley37smiley37

This the first show where I don't like Anita ji character smiley21

Rashi and Urmila dono he mast antique piece the smiley36 Kalakari smiley36

Same here, kitne mazedar the woh dono especially their kalakari’s smiley42 I used to hate Rashi back then but now I like her more than Gopi. Pura show barbaad hogaya uske marne ke baad.

Gopi ko dekh kar toh muje neend aane lagti thi smiley26 And uske husband ki green tea ke liye woh coma se uthi thi 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Gopi ko dekh kar toh muje neend aane lagti thi smiley26 And uske husband ki green tea ke liye woh coma se uthi thi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can never forget that iconic scene smiley37smiley37 They recreated it in this show when Abheera had an accident and male Gopi Bahu Old Armaan woke her up smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Can never forget that iconic scene smiley37smiley37 They recreated it in this show when Abheera had an accident and male Gopi Bahu Old Armaan woke her up smiley36

Oh yeah smiley37smiley37

Anyway here's the original after Urmila had to donate blood, Ahem scream at doctor, watch from @ 7:00, how long will you sleep without my permission smiley37smiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kE2iaYnIBg

Of course at the end la lala lala lala smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Do you know my all time favorite scene of Ahem & Gopi. When Ahem got that jewelry receipt cause he thought Gopi bought expensive jewelry. gopi said you got it for me, Ahem why would I don't love you. Gopi shock and ran to go get letter that show Ahem said he love and want to marry her

Wait for it,

Ahem read the letter which said he don't want shaadi cause he love Anita, and ask Gopi to read and she said she can't read

Laughing Hysterically GIFs | GIFDB.com

I hated he give her thappad but I was laughing so hard even after years, that scene still have the same effect

nutmeg7 thumbnail

That show has so many unintentionally funny scenes

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Crime patrol mei bhi hai. He used to play negative role first then woh police ban Gaya. In one of the episode, he said

Mei kisi Ganesh Kotian ko nahi jaanta. Ab woh 6 kilo sona leke Ghuma ya kisi Gadhe ke pichwade ko chooma.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Kaveri Poddar is fit. Usko toh gym mei workout karte dikhana chahiye 🏋️‍♂️

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Kaveri Poddar is fit. Usko toh gym mei workout karte dikhana chahiye 🏋️‍♂️

What does that have to do with her being a good for nothing matriarch smiley36