Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 2 months ago

Manish Goenka Ka Birthday Cake

ep 287 season idk

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Tbvh, The track of Samrat's return in GHUM S1 was executed in a much better & graceful manner than the clownery going in YRKKH.

The narrative stayed consistent in Ghum1, the essence was there, the intensity of the moment was visible , characters didn't flip flop at the drop of hat over there until leap, unlike illogical & clownish narrative written for the comeback of Rohit in YRKKH which is so THANDA. It seems the track over here is written by the writers who are in Kindergarten, such illogical narrative of YRKKH, totally pathetic flow, storyline & execution of Rohit's return. This is not even called a subpar writing, it's no writing at all.

No consistency, no characterization, no background check only tomfoolery. No rhyme & reason. I thought GHKKPM writes absurdly but YRKKH is worse than GHKKPM, it's simply garbage & clownfest, writes only to WW PL & clownery stuff.

Over there in GHKKPM, both the wrong parties Virat & Pakhi were equally blamed & bashed & hold accountable both by FL & Samrat.But over here in YRKKH which is blinded in pseudo feminism, dumped all the accountability of wrongdoing on the head of ML & PL gets the clean chit always & is the victim, when the real culprit is PL. Such lousy writing. Is this even writing or a propaganda to clean up morally deranged PL?

Only adding the emo songs of YRKKH S1 doesn't add anything to the seriousness of storyline because there's isn't any weight in the storyline. Ulta, it looks comical at best

P.S- This comparison is fair becz Gen4 is totally based and a remake of Kusum dola or GHKKPM. So comparison is inevitable

Edited by Bibliophiles - 2 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Is show tere shehar mein also dkp's...

Shaheer and hiba lead...

How was it....

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Is show tere shehar mein also dkp's...

Shaheer and hiba lead...

How was it....

Haan, it was DKPā€™s show and it was very good actually much better than their current kachra.

Shaheer and Hiba were leads of their Star Bharat show Woh Toh Hai Albela.

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Haan, it was DKPā€™s show and it was very good actually much better than their current kachra.

Shaheer and Hiba were leads of their Star Bharat show Woh Toh Hai Albela.

Okay than it must be woh hai albela..

How was it??

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Okay than it must be woh hai albela..

How was it??

Theek hi tha I guess. It got boring after the elder brother dies and the Saas Bahu nonsense starts. Itā€™s better than the story in this gen thatā€™s for sure.
Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Theek hi tha I guess. It got boring after the elder brother dies and the Saas Bahu nonsense starts. Itā€™s better than the story in this gen thatā€™s for sure.

Bhai i got your point..

Is generation se toh kora kaagaz bhi better hogasmiley37

Ek dum useless story and characters...

Originally posted by: Naya_31

no Abhira is like Anupamaa coz misguided anger for the latteršŸ„¹šŸ„¹šŸ„¹šŸ„¹šŸ„¹šŸ„¹šŸ„¹

I never watched that show but I still hate that women ,IDK why šŸ˜‚ and I watched 4-5 episodes of Jhanak and I didnā€™t like that FL or her acting so stopped watching, why ruin our time and mental peace watching and discussing what we donā€™t like . In ITV most of the shows revolves around FL and I couldnā€™t watch that Jhanak or Ani the cheater ,so stopped watching the show though I liked the PL than these 2 so called leads

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I never watched that show but I still hate that women ,IDK why šŸ˜‚ and I watched 4-5 episodes of Jhanak and I didnā€™t like that FL or her acting so stopped watching, why ruin our time and mental peace watching and discussing what we donā€™t like . In ITV most of the shows revolves around FL and I couldnā€™t watch that Jhanak or Ani the cheater ,so stopped watching the show though I liked the PL than these 2 so called leads

10 page long essays on things you donā€™t like šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ smiley36 I dislike Anupamaa as well lol she is indeed annoying. Currently watching Parineeti and Kaise mujhe tum mil gayi on an on and off basis coz i like Sriti ā¤ļø

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I used to watch Jhanak too.. The initial Kashmir episodes. But later that show turned too toxic and went beyond my tolerance level. From whatever random clips I have been seeing in insta, I feel like Jhanak's PL still has some points in her defence unlike our sacchi acchi saaf sudhri sensible matured multi tasker Ruhi Birla..
Edited by Docworld - 2 months ago