Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

This show ended, kab smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3Cwi3nfCNI

Why didn't we get Sairat scene in heaven smiley38 It would've been perfect, cause there will be no sign of dyaanlekha, since they weren't in hell.

TMD right? It ended on Sunday smiley36 I miss Sairat would rather watch their antics in heaven rather than their sasti Beti and her bakwas story smiley11
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ended on Sunday smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Pehle wale serials abhi aate toh woke Twitter teens roz rote smiley37

i wish sp starts making shows like 90s and 20s smiley36 show main entertainment ho na ho forum and twitter main toxic immoral padhkar hamara entertainment hohi jayegasmiley36
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

TMD right? It ended on Sunday smiley36 I miss Sairat would rather watch their antics in heaven rather than their sasti Beti and her bakwas story smiley11

So Sahiba was really dead and in the end Angad marries her humshaakal Gurnoor smiley37

Well good riddance, the show wasn't great but they destroy their own show for triangle

with lazy writing and track. Then to add insult kills the FL, give me Sairat in any form

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Now I’m curious as to what will happen in the final episode of this show (if that day ever comes)

I’d love to see all the dead characters in heaven but I know Kanjoos Shit Shahi’s will never show this.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Now I’m curious as to what will happen in the final episode of this show (if that day ever comes)

I’d love to see all the dead characters in heaven but I know Kanjoos Shit Shahi’s will never show this.

I don't know what will happen but I feel Maa, will be there giving bhasan

and direction to everyone, what side to be on and sleep and make peace smiley37smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

This show ended, kab smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3Cwi3nfCNI

Why didn't we get Sairat scene in heaven smiley38 It would've been perfect, cause there will be no sign of dyaanlekha, since they weren't in hell.

I can’t see this video .. but pakhi kaku is still alive in Ghum verse .. ek din woh zarur savi ko milegi . Aur bolega sab tumhari vajah se Hua savi .. and blame her for vinu’s death .

I am also hoping she champions for savi against Thakkar and bhosle after all wohi uski apni hai

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

So Sahiba was really dead and in the end Angad marries her humshaakal Gurnoor smiley37

Well good riddance, the show wasn't great but they destroy their own show for triangle

with lazy writing and track. Then to add insult kills the FL, give me Sairat in any form

I am happy Sai Rat are in heaven together .. and hopefully must be cringing at their daughters bakwas attempts in being a nursery teacher..

Na Upsc crack Hua na MBBS

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I am happy Sai Rat are in heaven together .. and hopefully must be cringing at their daughters bakwas attempts in being a nursery teacher..

Na Upsc crack Hua na MBBS

OMG I don't know what Savi is doing as a teacher and then get attached to

neighbor daughter calling the father GFN, and giving daughter to mother.

How is it her business and place to give someone child away in someone

custody matter, it's just crazy. If makers aren't careful, Ghum will be next

to go off air

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Good riddance, niptalo uss kachre ko! It became bakwas the day S1 ended smiley44