Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Are you talking about the girl who looks terrible smiley36 yeah but she is good actor. She is the only scaring element. She actually gives this show horror touch smiley36

From last 2nd clip

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8EzaCePL_3/?igsh=bHp5cmozaGVsNHNi

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8UIoCVCULN/?igsh=MWJsN2cwaTk1M2hqZg==

smiley36smiley36

Now I have to check it out for good laughs, I always forget about Bharat channel

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley36smiley36

Now I have to check it out for good laughs, I always forget about Bharat channel

you should smiley36 the show has everything humor,suspence, horror, romance and more over male oriented story of police officer and his investigation so no sas bahu drama smiley36
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8bOGWjJHwK/ this guy played along with manish in antariksh he still plays as hero but manish is already 100+ smiley36

https://youtu.be/Ag-YvWa7Ctc?si=wd5bFg9jqs7TNE2G

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

I just watched the first few minutes of today’s episodes just to see Ruhi’s scene. How do you all watch this show? It’s so boring 😭 The previous cast had a certain vibe and good chemistry despite being average actors which made the show/new gen unique and interesting. But ever since the new cast and Rohit’s disappearance, the show has become typical and so boring. I am surprised it’s still watched 🥴

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: The_Best

I just watched the first few minutes of today’s episodes just to see Ruhi’s scene. How do you all watch this show? It’s so boring 😭 The previous cast had a certain vibe and good chemistry despite being average actors which made the show/new gen unique and interesting. But ever since the new cast and Rohit’s disappearance, the show has become typical and so boring. I am surprised it’s still watched 🥴

i am watching from day1 of yrkkh so it's a habit for me along with my tea 🤣 i dont have emotions now as I gave them a lot before.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

who said i watch smiley36i get suggestions on twitter and based on tweet i will watch that clip smiley36 it's a laughing therapy for me every morning smiley37

I watch aakhri dastak in the morning smiley36

The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

i am watching from day1 of yrkkh so it's a habit for me along with my tea 🤣 i dont have emotions now as I gave them a lot before.

Damn!! From what first generation? 😮
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Damn!! From what first generation? 😮

yes. I don't watch any other serial too. Only one for me.

The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

who said i watch smiley36i get suggestions on twitter and based on tweet i will watch that clip smiley36 it's a laughing therapy for me every morning smiley37smiley37

I watch aakhri dastak in the morning smiley36

That’s what I do. If there’s an interesting scene of Ruhi and/or Armaan I see many discussing, then I watch it the scene sometimes. Otherwise, I don’t understand how this crap is being watched. Other than Rohit there’s nothing good about this show. I am baffled at so many discussions about this show. It’s like RS has spellbound the audience smiley37smiley37
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

That’s what I do. If there’s an interesting scene of Ruhi and/or Armaan I see many discussing, then I watch it the scene sometimes. Otherwise, I don’t understand how this crap is being watched. Other than Rohit there’s nothing good about this show. I am baffled at so many discussions about this show. It’s like RS has spellbound the audience smiley37smiley37

i did the same in last gen too smiley37 just watched scenes i like and skipped unwanted things smiley37 i still wonder how tv audience watch this crap on tv and with family smiley37