Chat Clubs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I always say women empowerment in Powerpuff girls is more than ITV fls smiley36 Dora the explorer is more intelligent than ITV characters smiley36 All channels used to air cartoon at 6pm now all channels just air tv serials smiley36

Yes, I love the Powerpuff Girls! I haven’t watched much of Dora, but I’ve enjoyed her memes. Scooby-Doo is really close to my heart. I even thought about naming my dog Scooby if I ever got one. One of my school friends actually named his dog Scooby.

Yesterday, I posted that you can’t expect logic from ITV. It’s far from reality. In real life, no one would want the lives of the FLs, and for guys, definitely not the MLs' lives either.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

This is one more show I used to like smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cHJ8xaGmMg

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Observer007

I still watch some of them on YouTube, and Takeshi's Castle with Javed Jaffrey's commentary is my absolute favorite.

e rahaaa dubbisss the way they fall in between is awesome to watch . Not to forget Teletubbies tinky winky lala po
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Drna7

Are you saying about the same show???

No, I don’t know which show is being talked about. I was talking about Geet, IPK, etc times when Drashti was called bad and characterless for drink and partying with her friends smiley36smiley36 Drinking and partying for women was seen as a bad thing at the time for fans who wanted to hate on actresses.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: The_Best

No, I don’t know which show is being talked about. I was talking about Geet, IPK, etc times when Drashti was called bad and characterless for drink and partying with her friends smiley36smiley36 Drinking and partying for women was seen as a bad thing at the time for fans who wanted to hate on actresses.

smiley36smiley36smiley36

Well that's better than people going to mandir to do pooja so ML and his wife break up so he can be with Drashti. Or abusing his wife on SM, giving death threats , then when call them crazy they call you names and curse, it's not just Vee who give shraap smiley44

The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley36smiley36smiley36

Well that's better than people going to mandir to do pooja so ML and his wife break up so he can be with Drashti. Or abusing his wife on SM, giving death threats , then when call them crazy they call you names and curse, it's not just Vee who give shraap smiley44

Did Gurti fans really go to mandir? I never heard of that. Debina was no less. She was so insecure and wanted to be part of Geet. Heard she got banned from Geet sets. I am glad Drashti got Madhubala so craze of Gurti could be lessened. The last I remember some Gurti fans were still saying both Drashti and Gurmeet are faking marriages and secretly together all these years 😂 I wonder if those shippers still have umeed. Then I heard same from Sarun shippers about Barun and Sanaya. smiley36
Edited by The_Best - 2 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

Did Gurti fans really go to mandir? I never heard of that. Debina was no less. She was so insecure and wanted to be part of Geet. Heard she got banned from Geet sets. I am glad Drashti got Madhubala so craze of Gurti could be lessened. The last I remember some Gurti fans were still saying both Drashti and Gurmeet are faking marriages and secretly together all these years 😂 I wonder if those shippers still have umeed. Then I heard same from Sarun shippers about Barun and Sanaya. smiley36

Yeah I believe some did go cause they used to post it smiley36. Debina was insecure but can you blame Maaneet, fans were passionate and she kept going on the set.

@ red: Their Thirsty passion was realsmiley36

Never had interest in IPK, like that to follow Sarun crazy fans, but I know when Gul did IPK 2 with SB and new actress the kalesh was crazy on that forum smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail

I had to watch this all the way to the end to confirm my Sexy Face will be live tomorrow smiley40smiley41smiley40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kur48btMok

Don't want to write his name before my post disappear smiley36

The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yeah even I will share whatever I find not going to be very active in that smiley36 we can ask makers to keep ruhi positive not to spoil her for further tracks. they are free to kill hersmiley36

I have been waiting for Ruhi or Rohit Ruhi AT since this gen started smiley36
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a day ago

Funny where dadisa’s inmaginative mind goes

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_4rUKHCZlh/?igsh=MWwyaWV0cWM3a241cQ==