Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Welcome to the blocked club everyone smiley40

you should be proud if you are blocked your one liner comment/GIF is powerful enough to annoy pplsmiley36

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I love cartoons too smiley36 If they air good cartoons I am ready to watch them but now a days even cartoon bhi boring hai smiley36

tumhara doreman hi na 🤗 our old connect on vanshita thread 😍
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I am glad that blocked people cannot see our posts anymore. Now our posts cannot be reported and trashed smiley41

Are you sure they don't have MIDsmiley36
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Observer007

I loved this cartoon! I used to watch cartoons on repeat, starting at 9 am with Thomas the Train, Oswald, Noddy, Bob the Builder, One with bunny, Popeye the Sailor Man, Dragon Tales, this one, and then in the afternoon, it was Hannah Montana and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. Oh, those were the days! Thanks so much for posting this!smiley31

ayyo nostalgia my sons favorite id oswald Winnie the poo hanuman agadam bagadam he used sleep holding hanuman keychain in hand 😂 and takeshus castle 😍
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love cartoons too smiley36 If they air good cartoons I am ready to watch them but now a days even cartoon bhi boring hai smiley36

I completely agree with you! Creativity in cartoons has definitely declined. I’m not a fan of the current ones. However, I enjoy animated movies—they’re fun to watch and have kept their creative spark.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

tumhara doreman hi na 🤗 our old connect on vanshita thread 😍

Not doremon I used to watch Cindrella, prince Charles, Simba, Baloon ki kahaniya, courage the cowardly dog,scooby doo , Powerpuff girls, Disney cartoons, Pogo old cartoons bugs bunny ke time ka not latest like chota bheemand all smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdPGWEFa6UM

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 days ago
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ayyo nostalgia my sons favorite id oswald Winnie the poo hanuman agadam bagadam he used sleep holding hanuman keychain in hand 😂 and takeshus castle 😍

I still watch some of them on YouTube, and Takeshi's Castle with Javed Jaffrey's commentary is my absolute favorite.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Observer007

I completely agree with you! Creativity in cartoons has definitely declined. I’m not a fan of the current ones. However, I enjoy animated movies—they’re fun to watch and have kept their creative spark.

I always say women empowerment in Powerpuff girls is more than ITV fls smiley36 Dora the explorer is more intelligent than ITV characters smiley36 All channels used to air cartoon at 6pm now all channels just air tv serials smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I always say women empowerment in Powerpuff girls is more than ITV fls smiley36 Dora the explorer is more intelligent than ITV characters smiley36 All channels used to air cartoon at 6pm now all channels just air tv serials smiley36

sorry but please don’t use the words intelligence and ITV in the same sentence !
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara (Gen 3)

Takeshis castle and castle is my fav

These days watching the rookie I don't get they hype about Bradford dude is too vanilla for me but I like lucy and Angela. Angela is so tough but nice