Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

I never got into IPK even though I really tried to. The ml and fl especially fl were a joke. May be because I had watched a superior product in the name of Geet where FL actually had her individual journey, was actually strong and became independent and the ML was written beautifully, so ipk was a crappy version. But ipk was on a bigger channel so got more trps.

Jodha Akbar was great. I loved the chemistry, but now I find it very weird. Like Akbar had hundreds of wives whom he slept with and with few he also had children with but claimed to love Jodha. Once their peak Jodi era was over for me, I noticed how unfair it was to other wives(women) and also Jodha. Those other wives other than Rukaiya and Salima were all like prisoners in a beautiful mansion with no love and happiness. They barely saw Jalal. May be one night a year for them. I remember hating Rukaiya a lot but started to feel bad for her once I realized and saw she was married off to Jalal when she was 9 years old and had lost her parents. So no wonder, she was so obsessed with Jalal. She had no one else. And why would a wife accept her husband getting other wives? Then she lost her ability to conceive children too because of the same politics. That era makes me sad for the women.

It’s historical fictional romance .. it’s written in historical records that Akbar had more than 100 wives and concubines.. the mother of his heir was princess of Amer .. a Hindu rajput

Now what happened inside the harem stayed inside .. there were no official photographers or bloggers going inside to see what really happened..

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I have tears in my eyes

a woman is laughing loudly in her dreams while sitting on a chair .

Virat was such an Axx hole, he never let her speak and accuse her everything. The she said problem, he's like my daughter is a problem, oh you did me a favor for marriage smiley37 This aurat that say her pati khushi is everything is trying take away my daughter, outside you say one inside you say another and for your 1 mistake our rishta can end. Virat acted like he considered the marriage real smiley39

The when Sia challenge he was quiet smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

I almost miss IPS Virat Chavan smiley38

I can’t access the video ..

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

This was one of my favourite episodes for obvious reasons smiley43

https://youtu.be/nZGTNin9wb4?feature=shared

I cant access the video but a superb serial in Sitara has come just for you .. when I saw the trailer I thought maybe the channel has heard ur prayers

It is called Do Dooni Char it is right now giving same to same vibes of your favourite saathiya

Gopi bahu is called ganga

Kokila is called Kalyani

Even Rashi is same to same called Radha

Who cares about the ML

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I can’t access the video ..

Well it was Episode 684 after Didii ask Sai to go back with her daughter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZGTNin9wb4

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I cant access the video but a superb serial in Sitara has come just for you .. when I saw the trailer I thought maybe the channel has heard ur prayers

It is called Do Dooni Char it is right now giving same to same vibes of your favourite saathiya

Gopi bahu is called ganga

Kokila is called Kalyani

Even Rashi is same to same called Radha

Who cares about the ML

I know it’s the sasta version of Saathiya. I noticed this the moment I saw the promo smiley11

I tried to watch but then stopped as I could not connect to it as I’m a die hard fan of the original. Sab kuch sasta hai especially Kokila and ML look like uncles smiley5

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Well it was Episode 684 after Didii ask Sai to go back with her daughter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZGTNin9wb4

Oh in kankauli.. when her work was done with Vinu .. she told her t Tata bye bye …

I never understood why did Sai leave kankauli .. she could have told P to come with vinu in the village .. and get the boy treated .. told her I have practice here .. I can’t leave my patients behind

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

We’re most specifically enjoying the scene where Viru lashes out at Patru smiley43

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 23 hours ago

I thought the same thing that is one insistent pimple

a shirtless man is laughing in a bathtub with laugh out loud written on the bottom

Poor Sam, the pimple is gone but it same she pop it and left a mark

we're the freaking worst I tell we take nothing serious

And those snowflake don't read if is going to trigger you smiley37

@bold ek pimple ki keemat tum kya jaano Ramesh Babu smiley37…but seriously, I wish snowflakes would get triggered ..then we can read a whole essay on the aesthetics of the pimple smiley42
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 20 hours ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

We’re most specifically enjoying the scene where Viru lashes out at Patru smiley43

I have good goss about Thu thu uncle and his phebrit show

It seems like Thu Thu uncle will use the same card that he used earlier to replace another big hit queen of his

Shivangi will play adhya’s Role in anupama …

Edited by Aadi04 - 20 hours ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago

Shivangi will play adhya’s Role in anupama …

Is she considered? Hmm