Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Ak could have been this but smiley8 woh apne ke alawa kisi ke bare main nahi sochthi

https://youtube.com/shorts/Fod_1JlNyfU?si=3PNaN4Ya1LvlbUjT

Correction! What happened with with them was accident, not some self projected (not so self acceptable) instant pass to let N and A meet Yamraj ☠️

smiley20

Edited by Shineeeee - a day ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

This show is so aesthetically pleasing to eyes, even the villain Panibai brings good kalesh every day. They got , in an early slot—1.5 TRP good noice.

https://x.com/Ree__here/status/1839559990224503021

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Wtf these two are married?? What in the fanfiction 🤣🤣🤣😲😲😲

This is the same level as Sai Shakti /Manish goenka and rakshanda wala news to me Priya lmaooo I should know about off screen more

Whoa I didn't know Best of Lucky Nikki's Sheena Bajaj was married to Rohit Purohit..That's totally new news to me too thought it's some other Sheena🤣😂 She had starred opposite Shaheer Sheikh back then..

IMG_5735.png
IMG_5736.png
IMG_5734.png

Edited by --Priyaa-- - a day ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Whoa I didn't know Best of Lucky Nikki's Sheena Bajaj was married to Rohit Purohit..That's totally new news to me too thought it's some other Sheena🤣😂 She had starred opposite Shaheer Sheikh back then..

L

i remember best of luck Nikki

There was a star plus show called Arjun usme Sheena and Rohit worked, so I am curious did they start from then? Any kids? What happened lol i want to know everything without stalking them

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

i remember best of luck Nikki

There was a star plus show called Arjun usme Sheena and Rohit worked, so I am curious did they start from then? Any kids? What happened lol i want to know everything without stalking them

They did start from Arjun... Long story short... They met sheena fell first... And was very confident about her feelings... They got together... Dated for around 4-5 years and got married in Jan, 2019. Apparently, Rohit was Sheena's first ever boyfriend. 😂

There's this vedio of theirs as jab we met... It's quite long but they have talked about all of this... They have a funny story.

Edited by Krishnaa99 - a day ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Now it's easy to know who blocked us lol smiley36 A great feature by IFsmiley42

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

This show is so aesthetically pleasing to eyes, even the villain Panibai brings good kalesh every day. They got , in an early slot—1.5 TRP good noice.

https://x.com/Ree__here/status/1839559990224503021

garima may be part of it as they may be shooting near jhanak sets. Garima was responsible for rishta too
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Now it's easy to know who blocked us lol smiley36 A great feature by IFsmiley42

This has always been the case, Pyar-Ishk taught me smiley42 now I have a terrible habit of checking daily smiley26
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - a day ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

This has always been the case, Pyar-Ishq taught me smiley42

yeah but humko unka post diktha tha. now we also can't see their post smiley36 Now you have full freedom to talk about all characters as others waise bhi humko block karthe haismiley37

Edited by firewings_diya - a day ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

yeah but humko unka post diktha tha. now we also can't see their post smiley36 Now you have full freedom to talk about all characters as others waise bhi humko block karthe haismiley37

Oh trust me I have been enjoying this a lot recently. Now my posts don’t get deleted as no one reports smiley41