Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Nobody cares about SM fans. Aise toh kaafi saare channel ke shows ke bahot fans hai.

I mean was he that famous among TRP audience??

I would say the opposite actually. On social media, it was the other fandom which was a bigger hit (the main leads)

Offline audience like family , relatives mein everyone i know loved Abhira's dad a lot.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I think so as the TRP dipped post his death.

Ajab has my heart ā¤ļø smiley36

(Message is too short)

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Was Abhinav really a hit??

He has a lot of fans cause he grew up on screen but fans don't guarantee success. The ML of the show has a bigger fan following but most of us included me couldn't connect him with this franchise. My mom still remember JS from his Baa Bahoo Aur Baby days. JS is a SP darling from his big hit as a ML in Sasural Genda Phool. Lastly Abhinav was just written well and the actor became the character and made him seem real and it connect with the audience

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

No because the story they were copying faithfully from star jalsa was stupid

they were copying guddi .. a Leena G show .. where the FL actually becomes the other women ..and the PL is not negative

somehow the story got so messed up there was practically no chemistry between a teacher n student.. and it actually looked savi n ishan were cheating Reeva royally ..

this story is a lot better only direction is off there is nothing wrong with the story .. and they are getting decent Trp .

Savi and Ishaans story was intially following SAAKK ..and they should have continued with SAAKK where Savi and Ishaan would have fallen in love and had a secret love marriage..but they decided to deviate and bring Reeva back and then continue with Ishaan and reevas love story and then suddenly they decided to make Ishaan fall for Savi and he looked like a cheater and the story looked illogical..then they decided to,do,a revamp. I donā€™t think it got anything to do with Shaktis fees as they had hired him in the first place and were paying him..and heā€™s still a tv actor .. and it wasnā€™t like the show was doing very poorly..and now itā€™s back to no. 2 .. when they first started Ishaan and savis story it had even reached No. 1 for a good few weeks. But it went downhill with reevas entry. In ghum 1 as well they were following kusum dola..then deviated with the surrogacy and Virat pakhis wedding and then couldnā€™t get the lead couple back together..in KD the hero never married Pakhis character..and eventually she moved on with another man ..anyway hope we get that here in rishta..Ruhi should eventually get over Armaan and move on..
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

He has a lot of fans cause he grew up on screen but fans don't guarantee success. The ML of the show has a bigger fan following but most of us included me couldn't connect him with this franchise. My mom still remember JS from his Baa Bahoo Aur Baby days. JS is a SP darling from his big hit as a ML in Sasural Genda Phool. Lastly Abhinav was just written well and the actor became the character and made him seem real and it connect with the audience

He was one of the best written characters on rishta..a pure green flag. And he was a hit with both trp viewers and dkp..thatā€™s why heā€™s still very much remembered in Gen 4 ..and he got the legacy heroine as his daughter šŸ„°
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

he has too big boots to fill

without Vanraj there can be no anupamaa

yes Vanraj was more the male lead ,than Anuj..he used to get more screenspace ..heā€™s too important a character to just disappear. They will,probably recast him..šŸ¤”
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

sasural genda phool was a very good show ā€¦ some old characters have a lot of nostalgic factor

his role was written well and they never massacred his character

Waise I heard they are keen on casting Ronit Roy as Vanraj .. I will miss SP ., Ronit may not be keen

Vanraj , Virat and Aditya were the golden age of SP ke heroes .. all properly layered .. you love them and hate them

Vanraj was made more negative to uplift Maa and Aditya left too abruptly only Virat got a good arch .. last 1 year Vanraj too was being redeemed..

tv stories are not fairy tales .. the hero need not be a knight in shining armour .. you just have to get his view point and viewers will connect to him ..
others are too vanilla .. no matter the SM hype or incredible looks Trp aunties are not swayed by vanilla heroes .. Thatā€™s why in yeh rishta S4 Anita Raaj has to be given a good role to make it an interesting family drama .. itā€™s Kaveri vs Abhira which can fetch Trp ..

Leena G is being wooed all channels because she can make layered heroes .. though I have not seen Anirudh .. I am sure viewers are connecting to him as much as they do to Jhanak as he is able to balance both ladies convincingly

Ghum 2 was not SAAK they pretended that it was that .. it was guddi from the moment Leads got married in unusual circumstances

anyone who has seen guddi will concur .. thank goodness they gave it an abrupt but respectable ending

Edited by Aadi04 - 10 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes Vanraj was more the male lead ,than Anuj..he used to get more screenspace ..heā€™s too important a character to just disappear. They will,probably recast him..šŸ¤”

You know it is a myth that jisko jyada screenspace hai, he is a lead or jo character Achcha hai he is the lead. Aisa nahi hota.

The roles are properly mentioned in the contract and it has no relation with how they are in the screenplay. It is just like designation in corporate jobs.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Haa only yrkkh ka AA worked. Baki none across the channel worked. But I also know that this AA was supposed to die. smiley19 Unfortunately thatā€™s how the biz works.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jrf2021

Ohhh. Mtlb madam pakhi decided to leave that show. So my dream to sack her remainder unfulfilled šŸ˜”

Aisa Neil ne BB ke live feed mei bola thaā€¦ this timeline. Nahi re usko sack nahi karte. But I think things soured between her and the channel/PH by the time she left